King With No Crown - Chapter 10

King With No Crown

Already having his first kiss taken from him by a much older man, Woohyun did not know what to expect next.  After the initial shock, his first thought was to struggle yet he could not bring himself to do so.  Feeling the older man's lips against his made him weak in the knees.  Perhaps he had been wanting this just as much as the older man.  Perhaps he was attracted to the older man from the first moment they met.  Perhaps.  

Woohyun lay still on the bed as Sunggyu trailed kisses down his neck.  He felt the older man ing his shirt to gain access to his chest which was then showered with kisses.  When Sunggyu trailed further down his body, Woohyun closed his eyes and tried to hold back his voice.  He bit his bottom lip to stop himself from making a sound but a whimper escaped his lips.

Hearing Woohyun's voice, Sunggyu stopped and glanced up at the boy.  Woohyun's face was flustered and his breathing grew heavy.  It was only then that Sunggyu realised what a despicable man he was for taking advantage of a sick boy.  Not only that, regarding the boy's age, it would be a crime if they proceed any any further.

Woohyun opened his eyes when he felt the older man buttoning up his shirt.  A look on confusion etched on his face as he wondered why Sunggyu had stopped.

"I'm sorry," Sunggyu apologised.  "You should rest until your fever goes down."

With those words, Sunggyu pulled the blanket over the boy and walked out of the room.

Woohyun remained where he was, not knowing what to do.  As he lay there, all he could hear was the sound of the rain.  He was startled when he heard the front door slam shut.


Sunggyu exited the apartment building.  He needed to clear his head.  The rain was still pouring down but he did not seem to mind it as he walked down the street.  He had not gotten far when he heard a voice call his name.

"Sunggyu!"

Sunggyu immediately stopped and turned around to find Woohyun running after him.  Seeing the boy under the pouring rain worried him so he quickly walked back and pulled the boy back to take shelter at the building.

"What are you doing running out in the rain like that?" Sunggyu scolded the boy.  "Do you want your fever to get worse?"

"But you were walking in the rain," Woohyun replied.  "Don't you care if you get sick?"

"I deserve it," Sunggyu replied nonchalantly.

Woohyun seemed troubled by Sunggyu's response.  "Even if you don't care about yourself, I care about you."

Upon hearing Woohyun's words, Sunggyu gave in to the boy.  


After some time, the rain began to ease off and after awhile it finally stopped.  The pair were snuggled up in bed with Woohyun leaning against Sunggyu's chest. 

"Woohyun," Sunggyu spoke with slight hesitation.  "Are you...are you afraid of thunder?"

Woohyun seemed hesitant to answer.  Besides his father, no one else knew of his fear.  No one knew because he would always make sure that he was home before the storm came.  The only person he could show his weakness to was his father and now Sunggyu knew.

"For as long as I can remember, I've always hated the sound of thunder.  It frightens me," Woohyun finally admitted.  "My father took me to counselling the other day." Woohyun paused a moment and smiled bitterly.  "You must think it's stupid for a guy to be afraid of thunder."

Sunggyu saw the dejected look on the boy's face.  "No, I don't think so."

Woohyun smiled at the older man's words.

"Woohyun," said Sunggyu in a serious tone.  "There's something I need to tell you."