Confession

Having Liu As My Last Name

KEY’s POV

 

It’s rare to see Amber to keep on checking his phone from time to time. I am not sure if he is expecting or waiting for an important call but most of the time, he just ignores that gadget.  Most of the time, he just keep it inside his drawer or inside his bag. So we don’t usually call him, we call his driver or personal butler instead if we want to reach him.

 

“Bro, are you waiting for someone’s call?” I asked him curiously. We are walking our way inside the building of our school.

 

“I’m waiting for Jung to call or at least text me.” He replied and I can see that he is starting to get impatient now.

 

“Why would she call you?” Henry asked him and scoffed.

 

“Because, I gave her my number.” Amber replied with sarcasm in his voice.

 

“So?” Henry retorted with raised brows. I know what he is trying to do and I curved a sly smile when our eyes met.

 

“She’s supposed to contact me.” Amber answered.

 

“Tsk, you know nothing at all, bro.” I said to him as I swing my hand around him. “If she didn’t contact you, it means she’s not interested.” I continued.

 

“Interested?” He said sounding puzzled. “Does she need to be interested in me in order for her to contact me?”

 

“Of course, girls only text or call those guys that they are interested to. If they are not interested on you, then it’s better for you not to expect their call or text after you gave your number.” Henry stated.

 

I find it funny to see Amber’s expression. He is obviously thinking about what we are saying to him and I guess he believed us.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I had been waiting for her to contact me since last night. I didn’t know that a girl should be interested on you before she will contact you after you gave your number to her. Well, she’s the first girl that I gave my number to which is not related to me. I am not fond of texting neither talking to someone over the phone but if it is her, I guess it is okay.

 

“So what am I going to do?” I asked Henry and Key.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Key asked me.

 

“You know, for her to contact me.” I answered him.

 

“Nothing.” They said in unison which made me furrowed my brows.

 

“What?” I blurted out.

 

“If she is not interested in you, then you can’t do anything about it.” Henry plainly said as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Yeah, you can’t do anything about it bro.” Key followed.

 

“Oh, on a second thought, there is!” Henry remarked which draws a smile on my face.

 

“Really? What?” I asked him frantically.

 

“Confess.” He answered with a smirk.

 

“Confess?”

 

“Yeah, tell her that you like her.” He replied.

 

“I already did.” I answered them and rolled my eyes. They both stare at me. “Tsk, not that like with romantic feelings, like her as a person you idiots.” I clarified.

 

“Oh!” they chorus and laugh.

 

“But as what we see, you do like her. A like with romantic feelings involved.” Key stated with a smirk.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Minho is walking me into our classroom. He always does every morning. I saw Amber, Henry and Key who just entered our room and I think that guy, Amber, is not in his mood. I can see the annoyed expression in his face. It’s still early in the morning and he is already not in the mood.

 

“I heard that guy is bothering you.” Minho said which made me turn to him.

 

“Who?” I asked him pretending not to know who he is referring to. I still haven’t tell him about me and Amber being paired in our Science project.

 

“Liu.” He answered.

 

“Oh, yeah. But he really didn’t bother me that much.” I replied to him.

 

“Well, tell me if he keeps on bothering you.” He said to me with a sly smile. “I will take care of him.”

 

“Pfft! You don’t have to. I can handle him myself.” I reassured him with a smile.

 

I kissed him on his cheek before I enter our classroom. I can feel Amber’s eyes followed me as I walk my way on my seat. I just ignored it though. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. I got surprised when suddenly  he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of our classroom. We even bumped on our teacher in the doorway but he just step aside when Amber looked at him.

 

“Yah! Where are you planning to take me?!” I yelled at him.

 

There is no point of me to struggle because he is holding my hand firmly and I know I can’t break free. He didn’t answer me and I feel like I’m gonna lose my mind because of him. He brought me in our school rooftop and after he close the door, that is when he released me. I honestly feel scared because I don’t know what he is going to do to me. I take a few steps away from him. I notice that his face flashed and he avoided my eyes. He took a deep breath and then look at me straight in the eyes.

 

“Saranghae!” he said.

 

“Are you kidding me?” I replied to him with furrowed brows. He let out a scoffed.

 

“No.” He answered. “I love you! It is not a question so you don't need to answer me. I'm just saying it because I want you to know that.” He continued with his dorky smile. “Saranghae, Jung Soojung!”