Boring Party

Having Liu As My Last Name

HENRY’s POV

 

Amber changed a lot since the Jung’s downfall. I can tell that he is really seriously in love with Krystal Jung. I thought he is just infatuated with her, that what he was just assuming that the feelings that he has for her is love.

 

“Dudes, we are invited in Tiffany Park’s birthday this weekend. Do you want to come?” I asked him while we are hanging out in Amber’s game room.

 

“Did she invite the whole school?” Key answered me without leaving his eyes off the screen.

 

“I guess she did.” I answered him.

 

“Just like last year.” Key mumbled. “Are you coming, Am?” he asked Amber who is lying on the sofa with his eyes close.

 

“Nope.” He answered shortly.

 

“Too bad.”I commented.

 

“But I heard Choi Minho invited Krystal Jung so it means, Krystal will be there.” Key spoke with a sly smirked.

 

Amber opened his eyes which cause me to scoff. This guy is really funny and I think his weakness is Krystal Jung. He slowly got up and lazily rubbed his nape.

 

“This is troublesome.” He mumbled with annoyance.

 

“Then it’s settled! We will be going there!” I remarked.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I decided to come to Tiffany’s birthday party since she is the one who handed the invitation to me. It’s been a while too since I last hang-out with my friends so I decided to grab this opportunity. I didn’t expect that Tiffany will choose a simple theme for her birthday party.

 

“I thing she is not that classy.” I mumbled as I look myself in the mirror with my casual clothes on.

 

“Jungie, what time are you going to come home?” Unnie asked who is sitting on my bed.

 

“I don’t know Unnie. I’ll give you a call before I get home.” I answered her when I turned to face her. “And why are you looking at me like that?” I questioned her when I noticed that worried look in her eyes.

 

“I don’t know. I feel like I should not allow you to go in that party.” She replied to me.

 

“Relax Unnie, my friends will be there. You have nothing to worry about.” I assured her with a smile.

 

“Those friends who turn their back away from you.” She retorted which made my smile to fade.

 

“Not all of them, Unnie.” I answered her and then later let out a deep sigh. “I will get going now!”

 

I said my goodbye to her only since Mom hasn’t come back from work. I rode a taxi going to the venue, the hotel that owned by the Tiffany’s family. I noticed the strange look that the doorman gave me when he saw me. But anyway, he still led me to the hall where Tiffany’s party is being held.

 

“Thank you.” I said to him with a smile.

 

KEY’s POV

 

I and Henry are waiting for Amber to show up. I think that guy changed his mind for coming here. He does hate parties but I don’t think he won’t come to the party where Krystal is going. Most of the students in our school did come.

 

“Are you sure that guy will come here?” Henry questioned me.

 

“I think so.” I answered him.

 

“Try calling him. He is really late.” He stated.

 

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and scan for Amber’s contact number. The main door opened up which caught our attention. The spot light is even focus to the person who showed up. There was this silence that even the sound of the needle that will fall on the floor will surely be heard.

 

“Why isn’t she dressed up?” I mumbled in disbelief.

 

The crowd began to chatter and whisper to each other and I can see the embarrassment on Krystal’s face. All of the girls are wearing either cocktail dress or a gown while she is just wearing a jeans and a blouse.

 

“Don’t be embarrass Jung, we all know what your family has been going through and we understand if you can’t afford to…”

 

Tiffany, who’s talking on the mic stopped when Amber stand next to Krystal only wearing a casual clothes either. He is just wearing shorts, t-shirts and a sweatshirt with a hood. He clearly look pissed and I think he suspect that they planned of humiliating Krystal.

 

“We just decided to drop by and see how this boring this party is.” Amber spoke coldly.

 

He grabbed Krystal’s hand and dragged her with him outside. The room was filled with silence after the door slammed shut.

 

“I guess we should get going to, Key.” Henry said with a smirk on his face. “I am really getting bored too.” He continued which made other students to look at him.

 

“ I thought u wouldn’t say that.” I answered him with a grin.

 

Everyone’s eyes were on us as we are walking our way towards the exit. We just don’t care about them. Just like Amber, we also hate those people who are pretentious and love to step on others.

 

“Tiffany made the wrong move.” Henry mumbled.

 

“Yeah, I hope that guy wouldn’t think of immature ways to get even.” I spoke.

 

“The future of this hotel is at stake now.” He stated.