Let's See

Having Liu As My Last Name

KEY’s POV

 

It is still early in the morning and Amber is already doing something silly. I can’t believe that he is acting stupid just because of Krystal Jung. He tossed to me my phone after he made use of it. I saw the happy smile on his face. I don’t know why he got so happy like that when all he said was just good morning to her.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

 

“I feel like not attending the class this morning.”he answered me with a smirk on his face.

 

“Auntie will know that you are ditching your class.” I reminded him.

 

“She will if you will tell her.”he scoffed and continued to go on his way.

 

“What a slack.” I mumbled and let out a small laugh.

 

I entered our classroom and I got surprised when I saw Krystal inside. I got confused why Amber had borrowed my phone just to greet her good morning when in fact, he can greet her personally. She looked at me and I curve a smile on her.

 

“Hi!” I greeted when I approached her.

 

She fidgets on her chair and I can see in her facial expression that she doesn’t like me. I think she is not the friendly type of person.

 

“I see that you are getting along well with my friend, Amber.” I told her as I crossed my hands on my chest and flashed my friendly smile.

 

“Who says?”she replied to me with sarcasm in her voice.

 

Well, I already know that she got an attitude so it was not a surprising response coming from her. I chuckled and it made her look at me. I didn’t expect that Amber is interested in a girl like her.

 

“Well, I just thought that u guys are getting along. He borrowed my phone just to greet you a good morning.” I told her and it made her looked away.

 

I noticed the pink shade on her cheeks and I think it is a good sign for my friend.

 

“He is crazy!” she remarked and it made me laugh.

 

“Just go easy on him.” I replied and winked at her.

 

I went back on my seat when Henry arrived. I know he is looking for Amber because he roamed his eyes around after looking at our friend’s desk. Well, Amber did left his bag behind.

 

“Where is he?” Henry asked me.

 

“Slacking off.” I answered him with a smirked.

 

“That’s unusual.” He mumbled as he sat down on his seat. “What’s gotten into him?”

 

“I don’t know.” I replied to him as I shrugged off my shoulders.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Amber didn’t come into our class. All of our teachers asked where he is before they start their class. Not having him around makes my life more comfortable. I can concentrate more in our class now. His two friends are not that nuisance for me. I hope that Liu won’t show up this afternoon in our class too.

 

“You seem happy this time than earlier.” Luna commented when we are having our lunch.

 

“I am always happy, Lun.” I answered to her with a grin.

 

“Oh it’s Amber!” Sulli exclaimed overlooking behind me.

 

I quickly turn around to check if that guy is approaching me. I am ready to brush him off but then, I furrowed my brows when I didn’t see him. I heard Sulli and Luna giggling which made me looked at them.

 

“Why are you laughing?” I questioned them.

 

“We just didn’t expect that you will react that way. You usually don’t care and not bother to look in other guys.” Luna stated that got me a little embarrassed.

 

“Omo! You are blushing, Jungie!” Sulli remarked and their giggled become a loud laugh.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing! I am not blushing because of the same reason you have in your head. Pfft!” I scowled. “I don’t like that Liu, okay! I don’t want him always getting close to me.”

 

They keep on teasing me and wouldn’t listen to everything that I say to them. If only the guys can eat with us and Minho is around, I know I wouldn’t be in this misery. I will tell that Liu not to go near me again. We already finished our project so he got no more reason to talk to me. I decided to look for him after I had my lunch and I find him lying on the same spot in the courtyard.

 

“Sleeping again.” I mumbled in annoyance.

 

I was about to wake him up but refrain myself from doing so because I don’t want to repeat what happened last time. I looked at him and he is sleeping soundly. His peaceful face is so calming to look at.

 

“Am I that adorable to look at when sleeping, Jung?” he suddenly spoke which surprised me.

 

He slowly opened his eyes and a smirk is then formed on his face. I was taken aback and before I drop my on the ground, grabbed my hand and pulled me into his embrace when he got up.

 

“This is much better.” He whispered with a calm voice.

 

I can feel my heard start to race. I can feel his body warmth and smell his scent. Before I completely forget that I am not single, I pushed him away. I got worried because I thought he will get offended or feel bad of what I but then, I didn’t see it on his face after I got up and looked at him. He only got a surprise look on his face. A playful smile is then drawn to his face.

 

“What did you came here for?” he asked me.

 

“I-I…”

 

“If  you keep stuttering, I’m going to think that you will confess your love to me.”he said to me with a smug on his face.

 

“Hell no!” I retorted and it made him laugh.

 

“What then?” he asked curiously.

 

I calmed myself down and then took a deep breath. I cleared my throat before I looked at him. I can see that he is waiting for me to say something.

 

“I came to tell you that starting from now on, I want you to stay away from me!” I said to him.

 

I saw the shock expression on his face. I think he didn’t expect me to say those words. I watch him as he slowly stand up. He patted himself before he looked at me.

 

“Let’s see if I can do that.” He said to me with a smirk.