Care

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

Krystal is not in herself today. She keeps on spacing out and she doesn’t pay attention that much in our class. Well, I keep on glancing at her, observing her from my seat. After our class, she hurriedly went out of our room. I just looked at her until she disappeared from my sight.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Henry asked me.

 

“I have the same question in my mind too.” I answered him.

 

“Let’s go guys. I’m already hungry.” Key said as he got up from his seat.

 

“Tsk, you are always hungry, Kibum!” I remarked and scoffed.

 

We head to the cafeteria and I roam my eyes around to look for Krystal. I furrowed my brows when I can’t see her anywhere. I find it odd because she and her friends always have their lunch in our cafeteria.

 

“I think your Jung is not around.” Henry said with a sheepish smile when he nudged me.

 

“She’s obviously not here.” I mumbled.

 

“Maybe they decided to eat somewhere else today.” Key presumed.

 

“You guys have your lunch. I am not hungry.” I said to them and left.

 

I can feel their eyes on me as I was walking away. I didn’t bother to look back at them. I’m too tired to do that. On my way to the courtyard, I spotted Krystal Jung. She is talking to her boyfriend and I think they are having a serious talk. I can see the worried look in his boyfriend’s eyes and the sadness in hers. It made me wonder what’s going on. I just continue on my way and then, I bumped into one of her friends when I turned in one corner.

 

“Ouch!” she said after she dropped her on the floor.

 

I look at her, thinking if I can get some information about what’s going on to Krystal right now. She looked up and her annoyed expression quickly disappears when our eyes met.

 

“Get up.” I told her as I reach my hand to her.

 

“I can get up on my own.” she replied and get up by herself.

 

I looked at her as she stood up and then dusted off herself. She’s a petite girl and I am not sure if she’s nice. I noticed that she’s avoiding my eyes.

 

“You are Jung’s friend, right?” I asked her.

 

“Y-Yeah.”she replied.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” I questioned her and it made her look at me.

 

“What are you talking about?”she asked me with furrowed brows.

 

LUNA’s POV

 

I can’t believe that I am having a conversation right now with Amber Liu. I didn’t expect for him to talk to me. Although he doesn’t know how to say sorry, he knows when to offer his help. I can say that he really does pay his attention to Jungie.

 

“As you can see, she’s fine.” I answered him.

 

He looked at me and I know he didn’t believe me. Sorry for him because I don’t think Krystal will be amused if I tell him about her problem.

 

“I understand.” He said. “Anyway, sorry!” he added before he can walk pass me.

 

I watched him as he walked away from me. Amber Liu is not that bad as I thought he was. Knowing that he does care for my friend made me happy. My attention was transferred to Jungie when I heard her calling me.

 

“Lun, who are you looking at?” Krystal asked me when she approached me.

 

“Guess?” I answered her.

 

“Onew?”she replied to me sounding unsure.

 

I laughed at her response. Well, I shouldn’t expect for her to answer Amber,that guy only talks to the person which he likes to talk to.

 

“What?” she asked me with raised brows.

 

“You’re wrong.” I answered her. “He does care about you, Jungie.” I said to her.

 

“Who?”she replied looking confused.

 

“The guy who declared his love for you too.” I answered her.

 

“Amber?”

 

“Yeah! He noticed that there is something troubling you. He asked me what’s going on about you and I think sooner or later, he will going to find out.” I stated.

 

“Even if he finds out, I don’t think he can help us solve our problem.” She answered me as she looked away.

 

“He is a Liu, that matter is just a piece of cake for him.” I replied to her.

 

“I don’t think he can’t help me, Lun. And I won’t ask for his help either. I don’t want to owe anything from him.” She retorted.

 

“You know that guy pushed things that he likes, right? So whether you like it or not, he will do something to help you.” I said to her with a smile as I patted her shoulder. “Besides, money is no big deal for someone like him.”