Time is Running

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

Tonight will be my last night here in Korea. I want to spend my remaining hours here with her. I am happy that she found me but I can’t help but to feel sad about the thought of not seeing her for I don’t know how long.

 

“Are you going to just stare at me or you will eat your food that is getting cold?” she asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“Right.” I answered and chuckled. “Does their food taste good?”

 

“Duh!  Why don’t you start eating so that you will know how good it is.” She quickly replied and rolled her eyes.

 

“You really don’t like me, do you?” I questioned her as I narrowed my eyes.

 

“Obviously.” She answered briefly and continued eating her meal.

 

I just shrugged my shoulders and start devouring my food. Krystal ate a lot which quite surprised me. I didn’t expect that she loves that meat so much, especially beef. I enjoyed watching her munching it. You can see in her expression that she finds it tasty.

 

“Gosh, I’m so full!” she said happily while patting her stomach when we got out from the restaurant.

 

“I thought you were the sophisticated type of girl.” I told her and scoffed.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you, Liu! But I am not!” she replied to me with a smirk on her face.

 

“I am not disappointed, Jung! I’m just surprised.” I retorted.

 

“So tell me, what’s the occasion? Is it your birthday today?”she asked curiously.

 

“I told you, I just want to be with you.” He replied flashing an innocent smile. “I feel like watching some movie tonight. Let’s go to the theater.” He continued and then quickly held my hand.

 

“Yah! What do you think you are doing?!” she yelled at me as she pulled my hand away from my grip and glared at me. “If you want to watch a movie, go alone! You don’t need to drag me with you!”

 

I think she gets mad if I will just hold her hand like that.  I better not just hold her hand carelessly. She obviously doesn’t like it.

 

“You don’t have any movie in mind that you have to watch this time?” I asked her. She looked at me, raising her left brow. “I feel like watching any kind of movies now but I don’t want to watch it alone. So, come with me.”

 

“Why don’t you ask any of your friends?” she retorted.

 

“They are all busy.  Let’s go, time is running.” I said to her as I reached my hand on her.

 

She’s giving me her confused look. Well, my time is really running out here.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Amber is really weird tonight. He is moderately nice and not a total jerk. Since he kept on insisting for me to watch a movie with him, I ended up going with him. I chose the movie that I want to watch. I know guys love actions and other manly movie genre so I chose the drama one. I thought he would complain but I didn’t hear any negative feedbacks from him.

 

“I thought there will be a few people in the theater at this hour.” He mumbled as he roamed his eyes around the place when we sat down on our seats.

 

“It’s still 10 o’clock, Liu.” I said to him with sarcasm. “Theater closes at 12.”

 

“Oh! Well, I didn’t know that.” He replied.

 

I rolled my eyes on him and decided to just focus my attention on the big screen. From time to time, I’m stealing a glance on him. I want to see if he is really watching the movie too. I find it funny to see him too engrossed in watching the movie that he didn’t notice me looking at him. He is even more focus than me. When the most dramatic scene came, he starts to fidgets on his seat.

 

“What are you doing?” I whispered to him.

 

“The person sitting beside me is crying.” He answered.

 

I look over to the person who is sitting next to him. I saw a girl who is silently sobbing. I think she was too touched on the scene.

 

“So? Stop moving, you are disturbing me.” I scolded him and then he moved closer to me. “What are you doing?”

 

“She might cling to me and cry on my shoulder.” He answered. “Only you are allowed to do that.” He continued keeping his serious face on.

 

“You are really stupid.” I said to him as I pushed him away from me. He gave me a puzzled look on his face. “Of course, she wouldn’t do that. You are a stranger to her.”

 

Well, that’s what I thought because after a while, the girl suddenly hug Amber and cry on his shoulder. I thought Amber will get up and brush off the girl but surprisingly he just sit still. I don’t know if he is annoyed or mad because he keep his expressionless face and just watch the movie.

 

“You are extremely nice tonight.” I said to him after we got out from the theater.

 

“Pfft! You just knew that?” he replied with raised brows.  “I am nice!” He remarked.

 

“Yeah I just know now.” I answered in a flat tone of voice and rolled my eyes on him.

 

“Aish, I had too much drama.”he suddenly spoke. “I wanna do something fun.” He continued and began to think.

 

“And I want to go home.” I said to him which made him look at me. “It’s pretty late. Mom and Unnie are probably worried.”

 

“They know that you are with me.”he replied which caught my attention.

 

“What?” I asked him with furrowed brows.

 

“Tsk, I’m tired to explain things. Let’s go to the arcade.” He answered me and grabbed me on my wrist.

 

I looked at him and he has this smirked on his face. No wonder neither of them have called me.

 

“Do you love amusement park?” he asked me while we are in the car.

 

“Yeah, of course! Everyone loves amusement park.” I answered him.

 

“Do you want to go there instead?”

 

“Duh! Amusement parks are already close at this hour, stupid!”

 

“For us Liu’s, it can be open for 24 hours.” He replied with a proud smirk.

 

And just by that, we ended up going in the amusement park. I got surprise to see Sulli, Luna,Vic, Henry and Key there. They all greeted us with warm smile.

 

“Don’t just stand there.” Amber said to me when he looked back at me after he stopped on his trance. My feet are nailed on the same spot where I’m standing. “Time is running! Let’s go and meet them.”

 

Even if it is just the seven of us, we still have a lot of fun. We tried all the rides and other fun games. Well, Amber never talked that much. He just flashed his dorky smile to my friends. At least! We last ride the Ferris Wheel.  I was with Amber in one cable and it stopped on the top. I witnessed the very beautiful sunrise.

 

“Krystal.” Amber called which made me turn to him. He is sitting on opposite side.

 

“What?”

 

“Thank you for spending your time with me.” He said and then quickly leaned over to kiss me on my forehead which made my eyes widened. “Good morning! I’m glad you are finally awake from your nightmare!”  he continued and flashed his dorky smile when he leaned back.