Flirting

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

I got bored in our class. I keep glancing on my watch. I can’t wait for this day to end. I glance on Kyrstal and she is carefully paying her attention to our teacher. I scoffed seeing her expression. I never saw her that focused before. I think she’s the only one here is that interested in this subject, History.

 

“Mr. Liu.” Mr. Lee called me which made me looked at him.

 

“What?” I answered him with raised brows.

 

“Why do you think they considered Yi Sun-sin as Korea’s greatest hero?”he asked me.

 

“Because he fought for the sake of this country.” I replied to him lazily. I don’t really know, all heroes in general do that stuff.

 

“Uhm…good answer.” Mr. Lee said with an awkward smile.

 

I think he just want me to pay my attention on him because he carry on in his discussion. He should have scold me and not throw that stupid question on me.

 

“Bro, you should take a break from staring Krystal. Even Mr. Lee noticed it.” Henry whispered to me and scoffed.

 

“I am not staring at her, I was just glancing. It is two different things.” I reasoned out.

 

“Still, you are looking at her. If you continue to do that, you might creep her out.” He told me and his words hit me.

 

I turn to Krystal for the last time and our eyes met. She raised her left brow while looking at me and I just curve a smile on her. I wink at her and she rolled her eyes on me.

 

“You just don’t know when to give up, do you?”Henry spoke.

 

“What I’m doing is fun, Henry.” I said to him with a smirk.

 

“She doesn’t find it fun at all, Am.” He retorted and chuckled then shook his head.

 

“She will, soon.” I answered and laughed.

 

We stopped talking when Mr. Lee cleared his throat. I pretended to listen at him but I always got distracted when Krystal’s image keeps popping in my head. I mean she is just a few desk away from me.

 

“What is it, Mr. Liu?” Mr. Lee asked when I raised my hand.

 

“Can I go to the infirmary? I feel unwell.” I told him and he looked at me suspiciously. “Someone keeps popping in my head.” I continued.

 

“And who is that someone might be?”he asked me while crossing his hands on his chest and leaned against his table.

 

“Krystal Jung.” I answered honestly.

 

There is this short moment of silence and then everyone began to laugh. I don’t know what is so funny about it. I looked at Krystal and she’s hanging her head low. I noticed that her face is red and I think she’s embarrassed.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I really hate this Amber Liu! He never failed to embarrass me in front of everybody. Who is in his right mind who will tell everybody that a girl keeps popping in his mind? He is really stupid! A one of a kind stupid!

 

“Ms. Jung, kindly take Mr. Liu in the infirmary.” Mr. Lee told me with a smile gentle smile.

 

This old man will surely do something which is in favor to Amber. All the teachers always do that to him. They never scold him, not even once. I know that he is the son of the owner of this school but so what? It’s his parents who own this school, not him.

 

“I can walk there on my own, Mr. Lee.” Amber said which made me feel relieved and less burdened.

 

“Okay then.” Mr. Lee answered him.

 

“Just drop by in the infirmary after class Jung for our project.” Amber said to me when he approached me. “I’ll be waiting.”

 

 I glared at him and he just smirked on me before he went on his way. I think there is a loose screw in that guy’s mind. Why does he behave like that? I hope this class won’t end. I don’t want to go in that infirmary to see him!

 

“Jungie!” Sulli called my cheerfully with a big smile on her face when she saw me. She is waving her hand frantically at me.

 

“Hey Sull.” I said to her with a smile when I approached her. “Where is Luna?” I asked her.

 

“She is already waiting for us in the gym.” She answered.

 

“Is she that excited to see Onew play that she went ahead of us?” I said and scoffed.

 

“Obviously.” Sulli said and giggled.

 

I know I am supposed to go to the infirmary to see that idiot but I just can’t bring myself there. My blood boils just by the sight of him. When we arrive in the gym, the guys are already warming up. I smiled at Minho and he flashed his charming smile at me. That is the sight that lightens up my day as well as my mood.

 

“What took you so long?” Luna said to us when we sat down beside her on the bleachers.

 

“You just came here early, Lun.” Sulli said to her and Luna pouted.

 

We watch the guys play their game. I can see that Minho really enjoy playing basketball as well as our other friends. My conscience starts to bother me when Amber’s image flashed in my mind. I look at my watch and I am already 30 minutes late. I’m sure that stupid won’t wait for me anymore. But he is stupid, he won’t realize that I will not be coming there and will surely wait for me. Aish!

 

“Where are you going, Soojungie?” Luna asked me when I got up. They both looked at me with raised brows.

 

“I have to go to the infirmary and check on someone. I’ll be back.” I answered her.

 

I rushed my way going to the infirmary. I’m wishing that he is not there anymore but I know he will definitely get mad at me for ing him. I should not care about it but surprisingly that thought is making me worried.

 

“I can’t believe I came here.” I sighed when I found myself standing in front of our school’s infirmary.

 

I head inside and look for him. I greeted our school nurse politely and then I spotted the idiot lying on the bed beside the window. I walk over to him and he opened his eyes.

 

“You’re finally here.”He spoke and then he got up. “I normally hate waiting, but if it is you, I think it’s worth it!” He continued and flashed his dorky smile.

 

“Stop flirting with me!” I answered him as I smack his head.

 

He just laughed though and seeing him laughing made me smile too. This is weird.