Annoying

Having Liu As My Last Name

YURI’s POV

 

I am definitely happy that I saw and had talked to Sica today. I don’t mind if she will hit me violently every time she sees me. I know sooner or later, her heart will soften to me. She will have a soft spot for me. I don’t understand Amber on the other hand. Unlike me, it seems he is keeping his distance from his Jung. Sica’s younger sister is hot too but of course, for me, Sica is hotter. It’s a fact that can never be question.

 

“What’s up with you, Am?” I asked Amber when we are outside of the café.

 

“What are you talking about?” he asked me pretending to be clueless.

 

He opened the car door and head inside. I followed him and we settled on the backseat. The driver ignites the engine and he started to drive the car. I smirked when I caught Amber turned his head and looked over the window where we can see the two sisters sitting on the table through the café’s glass window.

 

“I don’t understand why you are holding it back.” I said to him as I lean back on the back cushion to make myself comfortable. “If you love her, then go and get her.” I continued.

 

Our eyes met when he looked at me. He was about to say something but he stopped himself and looked away. This act of him got me puzzled. I think this guy is keeping a problem.

 

“Let’s leave everything to fate.” He spoke which made me raised my brows.

 

“If you say so.” I answered him and scoffed.

 

We met up with Jackie in one restaurant. She already ordered some food for us. She’s always like this. You won’t have a chance to choose what you want to eat if you are having lunch with her. I am not complaining though because she always ordered the best food.

 

“Where have you been?” she asked us after we kissed her on her cheeks.

 

“Yul fooled around.” Amber answered her with a smirk as he settled in one chair opposite to her.

 

“Nah, I didn’t! We just saw Sica with her hot sister in a café so I decided to drop by and greet them.” I answered with a smirk.

 

Jackie raised her brows while looking at me. I widen my smile before I settled down on the chair next to Amber. Jackie cleared and fidget on her chair to compose herself.

 

“Well, it seems seeing them made you both happy.” She spoke and eyed Amber who avoided her eyes.

 

“Of course, Jessica Jung will become Jessica Kwon soon. And the Krystal Jung will…”

 

“I just remember, I have something to do.” Amber cut me off as he pushed his chair backward and got up.

 

There is this awkward silence around us. Jackie and I both looked at him. He then excused himself and walked away. Jackie let out a heavy sigh and leaned back on her chair.

 

“What’s up with your brother?” I questioned her.

 

“He is just being dramatic.” Jackie answered me.

 

“Over what?” I replied and scoffed.

 

“Dad wants him to stay away from Krystal. I think it is frustrating him.” She answered me and I nodded my head in understanding. “Anyway, I did not invite you now to just eat lunch with me.”

 

“I know. So what is it?”

 

“A certain position has been assigned to you in our company.”

 

“But I won’t stay long here.” I answered her and she flashed a sly smirk.

 

“Jessica will be working with you in this new project.”

 

“I will inform my parents that I will stay here for good.”  I quickly answered.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I noticed Unnie had been spacing out after we met Kwon Yuri and Amber. I think she is thinking about that guy. It seems that she actually likes him and not hates him. I can tell that Kwon Yuri likes her too. Maybe, he is the guy that Unnie has been waiting for.

 

“Urgh!”

 

 Unnie suddenly groaned and ruffled her hair while we are walking back home. We both stopped in out trance and I looked at her. She is obviously annoyed and I think I know why.

 

“Why should I be working with that..that…”she paused.

 

“That?” I questioned her.

 

“ert!” she exclaimed. “ I can’t stand being around him!”

 

I suppressed my laugh inside. I think us Jung’s hate the Liu’s after all. If my Unnie hates Kwon Yuri because he is a ert, I hate Amber Liu because…

 

“Why did I hate him?”

 

“Huh?” Unnie asked me with furrowed brows.

 

“N-Nothing Unnie!” I quickly answered her. I think I mumbled those words loud enough for her to hear.

 

I started to walk away, to avoid my Unnie’s suspicious gaze. I forgot my reason why I hate Amber. Unnie followed me and walk beside me.

 

“You just find him annoying, you don’t hate him.” Unnie suddenly spoke which made me look at her.

 

“What?”

 

“Jackie’s brother. You were disappointed when he just walked away from you so it means you don’t hate him.” She stated with a knowing smile.

 

Maybe she’s right! I really don’t hate that guy. But for sure, I find him annoying…before.