Happiness

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

Krystal is taking her time too long. I think I am not that important to her because she forgot where we first talk to each other. I can’t blame her if she will go to our school. We are classmates so of course it would be the first place that will comes into her mind.

 

“Sir, we should get home now.” My personal bodyguard told me when he approached me. I am standing her for almost 2 hours now.

 

“If you want to go home, go ahead!” I replied to him with annoyance in his voice. I am really not in the mood right now.

 

“But Sir…”

 

“Didn’t you hear me? If you want to go home, go ahead!” I interrupted him. I looked at him sternly.

 

“W-We will wait in the car Sir.” He replied to me and then walked back to where they parked the car.

 

I continued on waiting, roaming my eyes around hoping to see Krystal among the crowd. I glance on my watch and it’s almost 9 o’clock. It is passed our scheduled dinner time.

 

“She is really stupid.” I mumbled in annoyance.

 

I grab my phone on my pocket because she’s wasting our time. I am already hungry and my feet are sore.

 

“Yah! You still didn’t remember where we first talk to each other?” I asked her in annoyance when she picked up the call.

 

“Stupid!” she yelled and then hung up which made me flinched.

 

I looked at my phone with furrowed brows. I don’t understand why she’s the one who is mad between us. I am supposed to be the only one who is mad here right now.

 

“YOU!!”

 

I heard Krystal’s voice from behind. I turn around and saw her who is looking at me sternly. She is obviously mad. Rage is visible in her sharp cold eyes. She march her way towards me, stomping her feet in every step she make.

 

“What were you thinking?!”she raised her voice. “You made me look for you everywhere!”

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I am really annoyed and mad at him right now. I think he enjoys giving me a hard time because he suddenly burst out into laughter. Can’t he see that I am really mad at him? Gosh! He is really the worst guy ever!

 

“Let’s  go!” he said and then grab my hand which got me surprise.

 

I tried to pull it away from him but my strength is not enough. We get inside their car and head to the nearby restaurant.

 

“What do you want?” he asked me. “Order anything you like and want to eat.”

 

I looked at him with raised brows. I don’t know what’s gotten into him and why he is doing all this things. He gave me the menu to brows. I am indeed hungry right now and it is his fault. He has to pay. I gave my orders to the waiter. I ordered my favorites and of course the most expensive ones so that he will pay a large amount of bill.

 

“Is that all?” he asked me with raised brows.

 

“For now.” I answered with a smirk.

 

“Okay.” He answered shortly with a smile.

 

He gave his orders to the waiter too. This is the first time that we will eat a meal together. Thanks to my rage, I don’t feel awkward around him anymore.

 

“Why do you want to meet up with me tonight?” I questioned him after the waiter left.

 

“Simple, because I want to see you.” He answered me with his dorky smile. “How have you been this days?”

 

“As you can see, I’m fine.” I answered him with sarcasm and rolled my eyes on him.

 

“Nobody bothers you anymore?”

 

“You.”

 

“Pfft, aside from me?”

 

“Why do you wanna know?” I asked him curiously as I raised my left brow.

 

“So that I will know what names I am going to add on my list.” I answered jokingly and scoffed.

 

“I can handle myself.”

 

“Well, make sure that you won’t easily trust other people. This world is filled with hypocrites.” He stated as he leaned back on his chair. “So you better not easily believe on what other people say.”

 

“You don’t have to tell me that.” I answered him.

 

“I am just reminding you just in case you forgot!” He replied with a smirk on his face.

 

“Pfft!”

 

I don’t know what’s wrong with him tonight. He looks so happy but in his eyes, I don’t see that emotion. Why do I see sadness in those eyes?

 

“Jung, let’s do fun things together tonight.” He stated and grinned.

 

 

 

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR READERS AND FRIENDS! GOD BLESS! :D