Horrible Dream

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

Dad forbids me to get involve with Krystal. And by him, I came to know how heavy her problem is. Of course, I was furious about what Dad told me. He doesn’t want me to get near her because he believed that it will ruin our family’s image. I am not planning to obey him though. But each day, Krystal became more distant and slowly became cold not only to me but also to others.

 

“She’s eating alone again.” Key spoke while we are looking at Krystal from our table.

 

“It’s been the third day.” Henry followed.

 

“Where are her friends?”I questioned and shifted my eyes on them.

 

“I think their family said the same thing like what Uncle said to you.” Key answered me.

 

“So she was surrounded by fake friends.” I mocked in annoyance.

 

I never like those people who left their friends hanging in times when he or she needed him or her most. Hypocrites are really the worst kind of people living in this world.

 

“How about her boyfriend?” I questioned them and they both looked at me with surprise expression in their eyes.

 

“You haven’t heard it yet?” Henry asked me with raised brows.

 

“Heard what?” I asked with furrowed brows.

 

“Choi Minho dumped her.” Henry informed me which got me mad.

 

HENRY’s POV

 

I can see the rage in Amber’s eyes when I told him about Choi Minho dumping Krystal Jung. I can’t believe it myself too at first because it seems they were really into each other.  I got a little bit startled when Amber suddenly slammed his fist on the table that caused the other student to look in our direction.

 

“Whoa! Chill dude!” Key tried to calm him down with an obvious nervous smile.

 

 Don’t mess with Amber Liu when he is mad. You will really get a taste of hell if you did. He tend to forget how to refrain himself from saying harsh words and insult you. He completely forgets how to be nice to you.

 

“Let him cool off his head first.” I said to Key when Amber left us behind and walked away.

 

“Choi Minho should better pray that Amber wouldn’t come to him.” Key mumbled as we are watching on the back of our friend who is on his way outside the cafeteria.

 

“Do you think it was true?” Key asked me.

 

“What?”

 

“You know, about the Jung’s problem now.” He clarified.

 

“I don’t know too, but probably yeah.” I answered him.

 

“But I don’t think our friend believe that it is.”Key sighed.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I chose to break up with Minho. I know his parents are asking him to break up with me. This is why, this wealthy people work . They worried too much about their reputation and other stuffs. If you are not fitted to become a part of their life anymore, they will distance themselves to you and eventually leave you. They are there when u are at your highest but when u fell down, only those who truly cares remains. None of my father’s close friends dare to help him and clear his name. I know he didn’t steal anything from anyone.  After I had my lunch in the cafeteria, I dropped by in the comfort room to fix myself.

 

“Look who’s here.” Tiffany, one of the most popular students in school said when they enter the comfort room with two other girls. Yeah, they are the popular mean girls.

 

I decided to just ignore them and walk away but one of her friends blocked the door. I don’t know what their problem is. This is the first time they approached me. I looked at her sternly but she flashed her mean smile on me.

 

“So I’ve heard that Minho dumped you, is that true?” Tiffany spoke which made me turn to her.

 

“So?” I replied to her coldly while raising my left brow.

 

“Hmmm.”she hummed and then scoffed. “Look Jung, we are not like your old friends.”

 

“Yeah, I can see it.” I said with sarcasm and scoffed.

 

“This !” Her other friend cussed and was about to hit me but Tiffany stopped her.

 

“Easy there,Yumi.” Tiffany said to her while holding her wrist.

 

The girl calmed down and pulled her hand away from Tiffany’s gripped. I really don’t know what they want from me.

 

“I don’t have time for this nonsense.” I told them and pushed the girl who is blocking on the door aside.

 

They are a bunch of dumb girls who doesn’t know anything aside from beautifying themselves and flirting with random guys. I feel relieved when I managed to get away from them. I decided to walk around the school. I wanted to be alone.

 

“If only all of this is just a dream.” I sighed and sat down in one bench in our courtyard.

 

“What are you doing here alone, Jung?” I heard the annoying guy’s voice from behind. I got a little bit surprised.

 

He sat down on the bench without asking me. I looked in the other direction away from him. I know that he already knew what is I’m going through right now. He is not that stupid not to know about it when almost all of the students in the other school do.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll wake you up from this horrible dream of yours.” He suddenly spoke. “Not only you but also your entire family.” he continued.

 

I’m happy hearing his words. I know he just want to comforts me and I appreciate it. But I know even if he is a Liu, he can’t do anything about this matter yet.

 

“Just bear with it for a while, I’ll promise it won’t be long.” He assured me that made me looked at him.