Ⓢ Finding Mr Right

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

⤫ Finding Mr Right
by JangJiMin

"Let's talk." The words she has dreaded yet heard tons of times.

Before she knew it the talk was over and she was left alone at the empty cafe, the atmosphere choking with loneliness.

Scoffing she muttered to herself, "Wow, a new record. It didn't even last for more than 2 weeks."

Pulling out her phone she dialed the number of the person she thought of first.

"What's wrong with me?"

 

Plot synopsis:

The story is about our protagonist, a girl ( In her twenties. ) who never had a successful relationship. She has a decent appearance and there isn't any major issues with her personality, yet she cannot seem to find her "Mr Right".

Constantly seeking help and comfort from her male best friend, she gets love advice from him who harbors a crush on the oblivious protagonist.

A new colleague starts making her heart palpitate and she wonders to herself if he is her "Mr Right". As she gets closer to her new crush, she starts doubting whether he is really right for her.

Will her crush be the one or will she finally narrow her searches and realize the one for her is much closer than anyone would have thought?

Genre: Romance

Characters: The girl, her best friend / her love interest, the colleague / her love rival

Inspiration: This was written a long time ago. I forgot where I got my inspiration. :p

Suggestions: Her best friend might be a childhood friend who the protagonist has known since a very long time. The point is that they should be very close. Their closeness made no one ever expect them to be together. The protagonist also should feel that her best friend is like a brother to her until much later when she starts noticing him as a proper man. Leave a comment if you would want suggestions on how she starts noticing her best friend and I'll PM you. (Provided that you adopted this story. :3)

As for her colleague, he should have some flaws or habits that the protagonist cannot stand, thus doubting that he is her "Mr Right". However, please be controlled with his flaws. Under any circumstances he should not be a secret ex-convict, murderer or a equally crazy and unfitting position. XD

Status: Taken by misscupcakery (story link)

---

Hi guys! I'm the new co author, JangJiMin. c:

I write story plots but never had a chance to develop them into proper stories, hence, I would like to share them with you!

I hope you like this one~ More will be coming your way! <3