Ⓢ Amore@ the Pool

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

⤫ Amore @ the Pool
by IsabelleT


"Water Areobics? Isn't that kind of class for grandmothers?"

"Don't you dare say that about my class, not that grandmothers are bad..." 

"So how are your sign-ups?"

"So far I have...2."

Plot sypnosis:

This story is about our main girl who is a trained water areobics teacher who juggles two jobs. She can be very childish at times yet can be the best person to talk to when you have problems. Her dream? To help teenage girls go through their teenage years just like someone had helped her before. Thus she hopes that the new class - "Water Areobics" which is now targetted at teenager girls would help her achieve that.

Our main guy is a university graduate who is still looking out for a job but is working as a part time scriptwriter. He loves bringing his younger sister to her swimming lessons and now their mother had sign her up for this new areobics class, in hopes that she would open up. He is quite quiet on the exterior but doesn't mind chatting.

The next guy is one of the lifeguard and worker at the swimming pool. He is cool and calm and takes his job seriously, though it's just summer job. He loves teasing the main girl and treats her like his elder sister. He tends to lose his patience at times and the main girl would calm him down.

One of the first students that the class has is a young child star. Well, she isn't a child anymore and her mother forced her to take up this class to loose some baby fats. She  is often seen as proud and haughty and hardly has any friends. She hates the life she's living now cause she is on the verge of becoming someone she doesn't want to be.

Last but not least, the second student of the class. She's the main guy's younger sister and like her brother, she's awfully quiet. She tends to keeps things to herself and hardly opens up to anyone, even her family. 

See how the two girls learn from our main character that sometimes life is not just what is on the surface and how that attracts others to be part of their class. And our main character finds out that her dream is not the only thing she would be able to achieve through this class.

Genre: Romance & Slice of life

Characters: Main girl and guy, the lifeguard, the child star and the quiet younger sister.

Inspiration: This idea came about in the year 2009. I totally forgot about it till I search the "Violets" trailer (see previous chapter) and came across it's trailer as well. So I can't remember much about it...

Suggestions: The main characters are both in their twenties, about 23-35 years while the other three younger ones are 18-20 years old. I was hoping to pair up the main characters (duh,haha) and the child star with the lifeguard. The sister I am not too sure... So it's up to your creativity. Setting mostly based in the swimming pool itself. :)

Status: Available