Ⓢ Cherish for Eternity

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

Cherish for Eternity
by IsabelleT


"What does it mean to love something or someone for an infinite time?"

"Maybe Eunnie would understand." She muttered as she closed the cover of her laptop and head to her eunnie's room.

Plot sypnosis:

The main girl enjoys writing stories and fanfiction. However when she encounters a challenge entitled "Cherish for Eternity" she got stuck on what to write and starting to ask her older sister what she thinks. Unknown to her, her own story would soon unravel.

Meet the main girl, she has not really experience anything in regards to love and what it truely means, however she still enjoys writing stories. She can get quite dramatic at times and very forgetful. Her only family is her older sister.

The main guy is a rich guy who is sick and tired of being ordered around. He still seeks for acceptance. On the exterior he acts like he enjoys bullying and teasing others to please his friends but inside, he loves playing the piano and writing song.

The main girl's older sister is a perfectionist who loves singing and has her own youtube channel. She has been through ups and downs of love and does not trust guys easily. She is a little protective of her younger sister and doesn't want her to get cheated or heartbroken.

The second lead is a normal guy who is slightly nerdy. He is quite calculative when it comes to money. He doesn't like girls because a group of girls used to all the time and made fun of him. He thinks girls just go for good looks, till her met the main girl's older sister. He works part time in a part as a singer.

 

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Characters: The storywriter, the rich pianist, the youtube star and the nerdy singer.

Inspiration: This story happened when there was really a challenge in winglin called Cherish for Eternity and I took part and started writing and well, didn't finished it. Haha, it was written in 2009 :) Don't mind it being slightly clich
é. I was young then..well still young now, I was youngER then.haha

Suggestions: Nothing much for this one. Just make them fall in love already, haha XD And you can input your own ideas in it. :) Up to you!

Status:
Taken by --obsidian (storylink)