Ⓢ Just...Nice

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

⤫ Just... Nice
by IsabelleT

"What do you mean nice guys finish last?"

"Isn't that true? You girls only see the cool dudes and forget about the other guys."

"Ya, the exact same reason why I am totally single now."

She frowned not understanding why she just said that aloud."When have you ever heard girls say, nice girls finish last?"
 

Plot sypnosis:

Our main character, is just a generally nice girl, that's what everyone says. Any problems, find her, anything you need help with, she's the one to look for. When her brother got dumped by a popular girl just because that girl said he was too nice. She then tried to stop him from dating her cause she knows that popular girl is just out to use him. Her brother then challeged her to a bet, to find a guy who likes her for just who she is within a month, then he might totally give out on her. Being impulsive she agrees but realized that nice girls..also finish last. Or do they? She tries to be someone she's not, trying to see if there is anyone out there that may see her for who she is, but the only guy she knows is her deskmate, the guy who always sleeps in class and copies her math homework. Desperate, she asks him for advice. Will this ever work out?

 

Genre: Romance & Comedy

Characters: The main character, the sleepyhead, her brother & the popular girl

Inspiration: This idea came in when I rewatched Wongfu Production's When it counts. I am a total fan of all their stuff. Anyways the word "Nice girls finish last" made me think, thus this idea came out!

Suggestions: The main character isn't the really loud-spoken kind, except when she's with her brother. The sleepyhead, whether he's nice or not (rebel or something) is entirely up to you ;). I imagined him to be Luhan,haha. Anyways there can be hilarious scenes like her going to a football squad, attempting to strike a conversation with one of the guys but ended up with knots in her stomach and ran off, causing the guy to be very confused. haha Hope you like this idea!

Status: 
Taken by --halcyon (storylink)