Ⓢ Made with Love

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

⤫ Made with Love
by JangJiMin
tumblr_m17a0do7pV1qks8rn.gif

Her eyes brightened at the sight of the package that stood in proudly in front of her.
Picking up the bottle she read the fine print on the bottom of the box.

"Curse only lifted after other party consumes spell breaker potion. [Included in package.]"

She didn't like that the 'love potion' referred to as a "curse" but if it could help her get the heart of him, who was she to complain?

 

Plot sypnosis:

*Narae has longed for the right guy to sweep her off her feet, so when she meets her supposed prince charming, she'll stop at nothing till she captures his heart, even if she has to resort to drastic measures.
After purchasing a apparently "magical" bottle of "love extract", Narae puts her love potion to the test only to land herself in a situation where she wishes she had never bought the potion. 

*Choi ______, also known as 'The victim' is a mischievous Casanova. 'Commitment' is not found in his dictionary. However, a mistake by Narae turns his life upside down. A girl he never knew existed has became fatally attractive. Unaware of the 'curse' he is under, he chases after the one girl that started everything.

He loves her so dearly, but will he still love her after the 'curse' is broken?
One thing is for sure, he'll think twice before he ever consumes something that's 'made with love'.

*You need not use that name.

Genre: Romance, School Life

Characters: Narae (Female Lead), ______ (Male lead)

Inspiration: It was a little plot i found in my notebook that was written a good 2 years ago.

Suggestions: You have a choice of whether you want the spell to be lifted. I advise that you lift the spell since the general theme of 'love potions' is sort of like coercing the other party to fall in love with you. That's rather sad, no? That's pretty much all. 

Status: Available