Ⓢ Little Miss Muffet

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

Little Miss Muffet
by IsabelleT


Little Miss Muffet,
Sat on a tuffet,
Keeping her insecticide at bay;
Along came a hacker,
Who thought he could scare her,
But she'll make sure that he would pay.

Little Miss Muffet had learnt her lesson, spiders don't scare her anymore.

Plot sypnosis:

Mae (Changeable) was teased at and bullied since she was young. She was terribly afraid of spiders and the boys in her class would call her Little Miss Muffet and throw fake spiders at her. Her family soon after moved away and so did Little Miss Muffet. Mae was determined not to let her past rob her of her future and she learnt to be stronger. But on the day when she moved back to her old hometown, her younger sister started to get threat letters. People started spreading rumours about her and her family. But no way is Mae going to sit back and do nothing. When she realized it that someone had hacked into her younger sister's account, she decided to track down that person and settle this once and for all. She seeked the help from a computer genius whom she was friends with before.

She will not allow her sister to go through what she has been through. That person will pay.

 

Genre: Mystery & Romance

Characters: Mae, her younger sister and the computer genius

Inspiration: This idea came about just now, haha. I was looking through my old doodles. And I had one with Little Miss Muffet with an insecticide with the caption "Little Miss Muffet had learnt her lesson." So somehow this idea came about.

Suggestions: I think this story would be more of a mystery than romance. Mae could be coming back to her hometown to study at the local University while her younger sister is a new kid in high school. Reasons why the hacker would threathen her could be because he/she (yes, it could be a girl,haha) is jealous of what Mae had become, strong and idependent and wanted to test it out and bring her down to Little Miss Muffet again. Or Mae could be really rich and they just wanted money. Up to you :)

Status: Available