Ⓢ Part of your world

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

Part of your world
by IsabelleT


"Ok class, attention please. Our school is organizing a school exchange with our sister school at the other town. I will be emailing your parents and forms can be found at the class's information counter. Take out your required books, we're starting class."

"Hmmm...School exchange sounds interesting." She smiled to herself as she began flipping her book, an idea started forming in her head.

Plot sypnosis:

Though she was born in a rich family, she was never like other girls. To her mother's despair she was rough, drove tutors away and was more interested in food rather than guys. She herself was bored and tired of all the useless parties and balls she had to attend. The only perks were of course the awesome desserts! It was till one day she decided to join the school exchange with another sister school. But alas, it was yet another snobby "I-just-did-my-nails" school. But to her surprise and delight, there was another school just on the next street. The other girls in her class called those kind of school, commoner's school but to her it was a ticket to her freedom.

So what did she do? Buy another identity of course! Enrolling into the school, a new person. But of course, returning back to her dorm as the rich girl again. Unfortunately, even going to a "commoner" school has so much problems. But with the help of a "street rat", she starts to see her life as something different, that there is so much more than just money and parties. The again, for that guy, there's more to than meets the eye.

Genre: Romance & Comedy

Characters: Main girl and guy, her snobby rival. (optional)

Inspiration: This idea came about in the year 2012. I guess it was inspired mainly by the Little Mermaid's song, Part of your world. And also a figment of my imagination, haha. I really like this idea A LOT! So if you do adopt it, I feel obliged to email you my first draft, haha. Well, it's your choice.

Suggestions: Please do not make the guy some sort of poor playboy kind of thing. The main girl is rich but uncorrupted by her status. However she's not street smart and pretty naive to what the real world is, as her parents protected her of that. For the guy, he is really street smart, knows how to get out of almost every situation and that is where he offered his help. I have an alternate ending to it though, PM me if you adopt the story and want to know :) hehe

Status: Available

P.S : Sorry guys, this will be the last story idea I'll post for this month. I am going on a short hiatus as I am really getting busy with work. I know I said I will try to come up with more ideas but I just don't have the time to post them. So in case of anything, do PM me or continue to comment here. I will still be around occasionally just not able to post at the moment. Thank you for all your support so far!