Ⓐ Not Ordinary anymore

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

Not Ordinary Anymore
by IsabelleT

My dearest daughter,

By the time you see this, you have to urgently head back to Cessarin. I know you have
never really remembered the place, I am sorry to have leave you at such a tender age. These things are the
last gifts your mother and I have for you. They will protect you so treasure them. I really wish I could be there
to see you now. Always remember revenge is never the way to go. Choose your decisions wisely, never rush the
important ones.
Your duty is where your heart is.
Your mother and I, we will always love you.

Your father, the advisor of the king.

 
Plot sypnosis:
 
The main character comes from an ordinary small village. One day as she heads back home, she realized someone had murdered her uncle and aunt, whom have been taking care of her as a young child ever since her parents passed away. In her uncle's hands was a note and a map to a well where she dug out a chest which contained letters, a hand held sword, a map and a cloak with a crest symbol. The letters were written by her father asking her to head back to Cessarin, her birthplace which she has no clue about. As she set on her journey into the forest, she meets different people and their stories unfold.
 
How will she survive past the natural world, into the realm of Cessarin?

Plotlines:

T H E    G I R L S

{ The Called }
She is strong and independent and is always curious about things around. Throughout all her life, she never knew that her parents were advisors in a magical realm called Cessarin. Though she may put up a strong front, deep inside, she's afraid. Afraid of the unknown. She doesn't know what to expect anymore. She realized that she stepped into something even greater than herself and that there is no turning back.

{ The Half-fairy } 
She is the first person the "Called" met. She's a half-fairy in the fairy realm. Her mother is the Queen and she fell in love with a human thus she was born. Unlike other fairies, she doesn't have wings. She is really childlike and gullible. Very intrigued by things like snow and "fairy tales" and likes to lament that it shouldn't be called fairy tales because there are very few fairies inside. Despite her shortcomings, she is really loyal and encouraging.

{ The Archer} 

She is an archer that they met when they travelled along the woods of Cessarin. She is a total tomboy and tends to be slightly rude. However one trait that makes the rest look up to her is that she's really brave and adventurous Loves trying out new things and is daring. She is often very swift and enjoys adrenline rushes. This makes her quite an impulsive person but nevertheless, there are times she shows that she is not all brawn. Loves joking with everyone.

{ The Princess } 
She's the princess, the youngest child in the royal family. She hardly talks and often fades into the background. Many years ago she fell in love with a knight but they were like Romeo and Juliet. Her father didn't even allowed them to see each other for the last time and sent him to the battlefield. That was the last time she saw him. She has not opened herself up ever since and kept everything to herself.
 
{ The Apprentice }
She is the apprentice of the witch and is often seen gathering ingredients or materials for her. Many people despise her because of her job. The thing is she didn't choose this life. Her parents abadoned her at a young age and it was only the witch who was willing to take her in. Despite all that is said of her, she is really an intelligent person. She takes life one day at a time and tries not to let what others say get to her. And she is a really caring and empathetic person.
 
T H E   G U Y S
 
{ The younger Prince }
He is often seen as a playful guy and compared to his older brother, he is the more reckless one. However he can get serious when duty calls. Hardly romantic but has a very sincere heart.
Preferred partner: The Called

{ The Guard }
He is not the smartest person around but is one of the most loyal person around the kingdom of Cessarin. He can really shy at times and would stammer a lot.
Preferred partner: The Half-fairy

{ The Woodcutter }
He is not the most friendly person in the pack but does his job well. Is a man of few words is often looks like he is deep in thought. But what he says might surprise you. Have been best friends with the Archer for the longest time.
Preferred partner: The Archer

{ The Advisor }
He is the new advisor the king has hired. Though he is smart, he has a warm sunshine personality. He enjoys writing poems and is often intrigued by the heart broken princess he often sees around
Preferred partner: The Princess

{ The older Prince }
He is the heartthrob in Cessarin and is someone who is looked up upon by many. He is smart but is not one with a golden heart. He visits the witch a lot for a reason no one knows. He is quite a romantic guy, knowing what to do at the right moment.
Preferred partner: The Apprentice
 

Genre: Romance (Medieval-ish)

Characters: The 5 girls and their love interests

Inspiration: It was an idea I thought of back in 2009 and was originally a story but I thought it would be cool to turn it into an applyfic :)

Suggestions: This was originally planned to be a long story with many characters but I kind of simplified it. One suggestion I would have is to get the two princes to be fighting for the throne and that is where the older prince's secret will be revealed. The Called would be torn between the two princes. :) Something like that. Anything do ask me cause I think I wrote like ten chapters for this story but stopped, haha.

Status: Taken by Colorblindness

PS: Sorry this came late but hope you all like this idea! :)