Ⓢ My mute mistress

✎_Behind the mushroom _⍾ | Story & Applyfic Ideas

My mute mistress
by IsabelleT

He ran because now his life depended on it.

Rain pelted down in sheets and onto his face.

Who knew one wrong turn would bring him to where he is right now.

She breathed in deeply as she notice her father's half hearted signature.

Once again, he failed to see the As she got for languages and humanities.

And of course, an A star for Art.


 

Plot sypnosis:
The story revolves around our four characters. The main guy is a dropout from school due to his inability to pay his school fees after his parents' deaths. He went the wrong way and ended up with a big debt from the loan sharks. The main girl is a quiet girl with the inability to speak. She always had a silver spoon in but never felt happy. Her parents especially her father always focused on her bad grades on Maths but never saw her talent in art.
Her sister is what guys would call a dream girl. She is witty and a caring person. Though she can't help it when her parents show favouritism towards her, she feels a little proud at times. And their neighbor is the main girl's tutor. He is one of those rare gentlemen and is often found smiling. He doesn't mind helping girls just that... he cannot stand taking the girls to shopping trips.

A turn of events cause their lives to be interwined. The main guy found a new chance in life, maybe that mafia boss wasn't that cruel after all...but instead of being a runner of some sort, he has to be a servant for a rich family? Is this some sort of joke? What happens when he falls for the older sister of the home, when the one right for him is the young mute mistress.

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Characters: The gambler, The mute mistress, the witty older sister, the gentleman.

Inspiration: This was so long ago. June 2009, wow, can't believe 4 years have passed. Anyways, I don't know if it'll be rude to use the word "mute" maybe it's just me but yup. Wrote this till chapter 5 and wonder why I didn't continue.Haha. It seems like the main guy's debtor has a lot of humour to send him to be a servant, haha.

Suggestions: My idea was to make the two girls' father the brother of the main guy's debtor. (Whaaat?) I hope you understand whatever I just typed haha. This story is special that you can make it funny or melodramatic, up to you. For me, I prefer it to be more slow paced with a tinge of humour. I don't know what I just said, must be the coffee I just drank. That's all :) Oh, if you need sample of what the first chapter roughly looks like, you can PM me. (If you chose this idea)

Status: Available

PS: Min, that is one cool looking gif :DDD