It's Graduation Time!

Goodbye Summer

Persistence will bring good results...

Usually.

~~~

The atmosphere at Namsam High School was heating up as the graduation ceremony’s preparation went on a full blast. There are people everywhere, rushing around, carrying assorted items, doing numerous important tasks.

Sunyoung was busy. Very busy.

On top of being in charge of the choir group, which was selected to be the opening and ending acts of the event, she was lending a hand to anyone who asked for her help. Since she was friendly, a lot of people counted on her for assistance. And being a helpful person, naturally Sunyoung couldn’t refuse. She helped supervise the seating’s arrangement at the Great Hall, helped a frantic technician setting up the PA system (she just help to hold the wires while trying to calm down the poor man), helped tasted the fares for the banquet, and even helped blew some balloons for the decoration.

But even the most helpful person has their limits.

In the end, when she felt like she couldn’t take it anymore, Sunyoung rushed to the staircase where she always frequented, to get away from the dizzying crush of humans, and their overwhelming cries for help.

“I’m not hiding.” She made an excuse as she sat on the stairs, letting out a huge breath. “I’m just taking a break. Just a short break.” She nodded, closing her eyes as the guilt she felt for abandoning in the midst of the hectic preparation lessen. “Yeah, just a short break…”

“It sure looks like you’re hiding.”

Sunyoung let out a shriek as she jumped up in surprise, almost falling down the stairs before a hand grabbed her arm, steadying her on her feet.

“Yah, be careful!”  The man who still had a grip on her arm cautioned her.

Sunyoung looked up to the person, saw who he was and raised her other hand. And…

“Smack!”

“Ouch!” Jinki complained, letting go of her as he rubbed on where she had hit him. “What was that for?”

“That’s for scaring me, you idiot!” Sunyoung placed a hand on her pounding chest, trying to calm her racing heart. “What are you doing here?”

He lifted one eyebrow. “You invited me here, remember? But I could just go back if you don’t want me here…”

“That’s not what I meant, and you know that.” Sunyoung glared at him. “What are you doing here?”

Jinki went on to sit on the step level to where Sunyoung is standing. “I’m just wondering around. I got here early.” He didn’t add that he woke up on 5 am that morning, feeling unreasonable amount of excitement and eagerness that he found himself arriving at the school’s gate on 7 am, when the ceremony won’t start until it’s 9. He’d already been hanging at the staircase for half an hour before Sunyoung barged in there.

He glanced up at her and patted the place beside him.

“Come sit with me, Sunyoung.”

Sunyoung hesitated, looking back to the exit door longingly. “I don’t think I can. I mean, I have to go back to the preparation…”

“Surely they’ll survive a few minutes without you. And I thought you’re taking a break?”

Letting out a dramatic sigh, she relented and went on to sit beside him.

They both sat there, staring straight ahead, saying nothing. But no words were needed as their thoughts fall into the same place. Sitting here like this, brought them 10 years back, to the last time they’ve been in this place together.

“Wow, it’s been so long.” Jinki suddenly murmured, leaning back on the steps. “The last time I’m here was on…”

“…the day before graduation.” Sunyoung finishes it for him.

Jinki smiled a bit, turning slightly to face her. “Yeah. And now I’m back for the graduation ceremony, 10 years later. Pretty ironic, don’t you think?”

 Sunyoung gave a quick laugh, coming into the same conclusion as he did. “Yeah. Hey, maybe you can pretend that the 10 years hadn’t happen; that we came here just the day after that.”

“Believe me, Sunyoung.” Jinki said, a small, bitter smile grazing his lips, “If I can, I’ll do that.”

Sunyoung met his eyes, wondering what he’s trying to convey.

“What are you –” But before she can voiced out her question, the school’s PA system buzzed.

“Attention, to Park Sunyoung seongsaenim, please come to the Great Hall right now, thank you.”

Sunyoung sighed as she heard the announcement. Obviously they can’t last a few minutes in her absence.

“Well, duty calls.” She said as she reluctantly stood up. Jinki mimicked her action.

“I’ll come with you.”

She whirled around to face him. “No, no. you stay here. The event won’t start for another hour.” She made a staying motion with her hands.

But Jinki ignored her, already climbing the steps to the exit. “Nah, I was leaving to look around the school anyway. I miss this place.” He held the door open. “After you.”

Sunyoung shrugged, thinking that what he’d said made sense. They walked through the hallway, their footsteps echoing rather loud in the emptiness. Funny how one part of the school was full to bursting with people, while another part of it was practically deserted. But they let the silence grow, content to just mind their own thoughts.

“Park seongsaenim!”

Both Jinki and and Sunyoung turned to face the newcomer. A tall, smiling man approaches them. Realizing who he was, Sunyoung smiled back.

“Ah, sunbaenim! What is it?” She went to greet him cheerfully.

“Aniyo, I just want to say thank you for helping out with my team. You’re right, your warm up routine is much more effective than the usual ones.”

“Oh, it’s nothing sunbaenim.” Sunyoung said modestly. “I’ll do what I can to help.”

The man grinned at her. “I told you to stop calling me sunbaenim. Call me ‘oppa’ instead.”

He was clearly teasing her, so Sunyoung laughed.

“I can’t do that! It won’t be professional if I called my senior ‘oppa’, right?”

At the side, Jinki was crossing his arms and rolling his eyes at the obvious flirting going on. What was this, high school? And why was Sunyoung giggling like a school girl? Didn’t she realize how unprofessional she’s being right now? And please, the ‘call me oppa’ thing, totally lame, dude.

Seemingly oblivious to their spectator, Sunyoung and the man continued to chat.

“But you can call me oppa outside the school right?” When she didn’t answer and just gave him a small smile, he dropped the subject.

“Anyway, as a thank you, I want to treat you to something. What do you think about –”

Deciding that it was time he interrupted the pathetic attempt of courting, Jinki cleared his throat, loudly.

The man stopped abruptly to glance at Jinki.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disturb you?” Jinki was a picture of apology, one hand on his neck. “I have a sore throat.”

“It must be recent, since you’re fine just a few minutes ago.” Sunyoung muttered under her breath.

The man gave Jinki a genial smile. “It’s okay. I didn’t realize you there.”

Understanding the man’s implication that he was insignificant, Jinki returned with a tight smile as he spoke to Sunyoung.

“Sunyoung-ah, why don’t you introduce us?”

Not getting the tension undergoing, Sunyoung stared at Jinki in confusion, wondering why Jinki would like to know her sunbae. But she did the introduction anyway.

“This is Kim Sohyun seongsaenim, the coach for our school’s soccer team.” She gestured to the man and smiled, “And sunbaenim, this is Lee Jinki Jeonmu-nim, of the ‘One World Oil & Gas Inc.’ He’s one of our school’s major benefactors.”

The two men shook hands, silently sizing each other up. Kim seongsaenim broke the silence then.

“I heard you called Park seongsaenim by her first name. Are you close?”

“Oh, very.” Jinki said before Sunyoung interrupted him.

“We used to be classmates.” She faced Kim seongsaenim, ignoring Jinki.

“And neighbors.” Jinki added, smiling wickedly at the back of Sunyoung’s head. “We’re so close that we even sleep together.”

Sunyoung whipped her head to stare at Jinki in shock, “Jinki!!”

“Oh! You’d think…” Jinki faked a chagrined look to Kim seongsaenim, who seemed stunned by the revelation. “No, no. It’s nothing like that! I mean we just spent so much time in each other’s company until we grew exhausted and fell asleep together, that’s all. Nothing nefarious.”

“It happened when we’re kids, sunbaenim.” Sunyoung rushed to assure her sunbae.

“Okay…” Kim seongsaenim nodded slowly, though it doesn’t look like he’s buying it.

Enjoying himself now, Jinki chose to boost the man’s suspicion about their relationship. He shot a thoughtful look at the flustered Sunyoung.

“Though we did bath together, right Sunyoung? Hmm…”

“Jinki!!” Sunyoung almost screamed out his name in frustration, causing him to clamp his lips together to hold back a laugh. Instead, he widened his eyes, as though surprised.

“What? It’s the truth.”

Looking ill at ease, Kim seongsaenim muttered, “Right, well. I gotta go. See you later, Park seongsaenim.” The he hastily left the two of them, so fast that he’s just short of running.

“Eh? Wait! Sunbaenim!” Sunyoung’s anxious calls were ignored by Kim seongsaenim, who was rapidly disappearing down the hall.

“He sure looks like he’s in a hurry, doesn’t he?”

Sunyoung whirled around to face a smiling Jinki, her expression murderous.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” She burst out, hands fisted at the sides as she glared at him.

 “What do you mean?” Jinki feigned a puzzled look. “And don’t curse, Sunyoung. It’s not polite.”

Sunyoung fumed, her face turning red. “Look, if you want to make fun of me when we’re alone, fine! I don’t give a damn. But this is my workplace, and I have to maintain a respectful front. This is not a laughing matter!” She snapped when Jinki started to chuckle.

“I’m sorry,” Jinki said, wiping his eyes. “But everything I’ve said is the truth, and I was just stating the facts. It’s your sunbaenim who choose to interpret what I’ve said wrongly.”

“You didn’t need to offer the unnecessary information!”

“I just thought to –”

“Park seongsaenim?”

Sunyoung spun around to face the owner of the voice who called her name.

“Headmistress!” She quickly bowed respectfully in greeting.

The headmistress walked closer to them, fixing her glasses more firmly to her face.

“I thought it was your voice I heard bellowing down the hall.” She murmured, chastening Sunyoung subtlely in her comment. Sunyoung bent her head, embarrassed over being scolded in front of Jinki.

“Why aren’t you in the preparation hall? Didn’t you hear the announcement?” The headmistress asked, her tone cold.

“Yes…yes… But I…”

Sunyoung’s stuttering was stopped when Jinki stepped forward.

“I’m afraid it’s my fault. I asked her to accompany me because I was worried that I may get lost.”

The headmistress turned her frosty stare to Jinki, who smiled ahead. “And you would be?”

Sunyoung snapped into attention. “Ah, headmistress. This is Lee Jeonmu-nim, of ‘One World Oil & Gas Inc’. As you know, he’s our honored speaker for today.”

“Oh,oh!” The headmistress expression immediately warmed as she bowed respectfully. “Pardon me, Lee Jeonmu-nim! I didn’t realize you’re the one. You look so young.”

Jinki returned the bow, smiling widely. “Oh, don’t worry, headmistress. It happens all the time. Truthfully, I didn’t expect you to be the headmistress either.”

The headmistress widened her eyes in surprise. “What…what do you mean?”

“Well, I didn’t expect the headmistress to be so young either.”

“Oh!” The headmistress laughed, one hand on her cheek. Cheeks that Sunyoung was surprised to see colored, when she was usually a pretty stoic woman.

“You flatter me, Lee Jeonmu-nim.” She waved her free hand at him.

Jinki smiled as he continued to charm the headmistress.

“I hope you didn’t mind me asking Park seongsaenim to accompany me. You see, I was a former student of this school, and Park seongsaenim had kindly offered to show me around.”

 “Oh, of course.” The headmistress nodded at Sunyoung approvingly. “A lot has changed in this school… Ah, Park seongsaenim was also a former student, I wonder if you knew…” She stilted her head inquiringly at Sunyoung.

Finally managing to find her voice, Sunyoung stated, “Actually, we were classmates.”

“And neighbors.” Jinki added humorously, thinking of the exactly same thing he’d said just a couple of minutes ago.

“Really?” The headmistress’ eyes widened again, staring back and forth between them. “Then you must be close?”

“Oh, very.” Jinki nodded, his lips curving in a sly smile. “In fact, we’re so close that we even…”

Sunyoung had closed her eyes, praying earnestly that Jinki will just. Shut. Up! But her eyes snapped open when he continued.

“…went to the same church together. We’re both a member of the church’s choir group.”

Sunyoung looked up to see Jinki smirking at her, telling her that he knew exactly just what she’s thinking.

“Oh, that’s wonderful.” The headmistress smiled, patting Sunyoung on her arm in a motherly way, in which she returned with a weak smile.

“Well, I won’t keep you then.” The headmistress continued, beaming at them both. “Park seongsaenim, please show Lee Jeonmu-nim to the Great Hall when the ceremony was about to start, okay? I’ll tell the others that you’ll be unavailable in the meantime.” Sunyoung nodded.

“And Lee Jeonmu-nim,” The headmistress bowed again to Jinki. “On behalf of Namsam High School, I sincerely thanked you and the company for your kind donation. We are also ever so grateful that you were generous enough to spare us some of your  precious time to give the speech.”

“Like I’ve said before, it’s really no trouble at all, headmistress. It was our pleasure.”

The headmistress inclined her head, “I’ll be going then.” She gave them another warm smile before sauntering down the hall.

Both Jinki and Sunyoung watched until the headmistress disappeared, then the silence enveloped them again.

Sunyoung mentally counted to 20, deciding it was enough, then hesitantly shifted to face Jinki.

“I guess I owed you my thanks.”

Jinki grinned, because she looked so reluctant saying that. “Well, don’t kill yourself looking grateful.”

That made her laugh. “Seriously though, thanks. If you weren’t here, the headmistress will blister my ears.”

“If I weren’t here, you won’t be facing the headmistress at all, because you’ll already be in the preparation hall.”

Sunyoung turned thoughtful as she mulled about what he’s said, “Hey, you’re right! So this is all your fault!”

“I didn’t mean it like that…”

“Then I’m taking back my thanks. I don’t owe you anything.”

It was Jinki’s turn to laugh this time. He laughed so hard that he needed to place a hand on the wall for support.

“Oh God, Sunyoung…” He said when he finally caught his breath, “Don’t ever change.”

His good humor inevitably infected Sunyoung, and she let out a chuckle as well.

“Well, we still got time. Where do you want to go?”

“Why, are you offering to accompany me, Park seongsaenim?”

“If the headmistress found you wondering alone, she’ll have my head.”

“Ah.” Jinki nodded, understanding. “Then I want to go to the place I miss the most in this school.”

“Which is?”

“The cafeteria.” He grinned.

Sunyoung snorted, rolling her eyes. “Why am I not surprised? It’s always food when it comes to you, isn’t it?”

“Of course. The cafeteria sells the best ramen I’ve ever tasted.” Jinki his lips in anticipation. “Man, I’m starving.”

Sunyoung just shook her head in resignation and started to walk. “Come on, this way.”

---

48 minutes later

“Yah, are you sure this is the right way?’

Sunyoung covered her ears with her hands, trying to block out Jinki’s question. “Quiet! I can’t concentrate with you nagging like that!”

“How can you still get lost in a place where you’ve been going to for years?” Jinki asked in disbelief as they walked through another unfamiliar corridor. Sunyoung had led them to somewhere alien for them both. To be fair, her sense of direction wasn’t that bad; she usually can manage to find her way through the school. It’s only when she’s nervous or distracted that she’ll forget her way. And Jinki’s presence definitely made her nervous.

“Well, you’re the one who wanted to take a detour through the side building, because you said you used to hang out there!” Sunyoung protested, hands on her hips. “How can you not remember the way back to the Great Hall?”

“Yes, but I haven’t set foot in this place for a decade, Sunyoung. Not to mention there are numerous of renovations and improvements added to the school since then. Of course I won’t know the way! Whereas you,” Jinki pointed an accusing finger at her, “You have been going to this school every day for the past couple of years!”

She blushed, looking embarrassed. “I did not come to the school every day!” She countered, before bowing her head and added quietly, “Just on the weekdays…”

Jinki snorted. “Yeah, a huge difference that made, Sunyoung.”

Annoyed, Sunyoung finally snapped. “Fine! It’s all my fault, I’ll admit it! But your whining won’t help us find the way, Jinki!”

“I did not whine!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did – Why are we arguing like kids?” Jinki stopped, staring at Sunyoung in bewilderment. In the expanse of less than an hour together, their mentality had already disintegrated to the mentality of kindergarteners.

“Well, you started it!” Sunyoung persisted, refusing to be defeated. Even though she knew she sounded just like a petulant child.

“I did –” Jinki caught himself in time and shook his head, turning away from Sunyoung. “Forget it, I’m not gonna start this again with you.”

Feeling nothing from her small victory, Sunyoung wrung her hands worriedly as she walked down the empty corridor.

“We must find our way! The event will start in about 20 minutes, and my babies were up first! They must waiting for me.”

Jinki frowned as he stared at Sunyoung. “Your…babies?”

She glanced back briefly at him. “I meant the choir group.  I’m in charge of them.”

“You called them your babies? For God’s sake, Sunyoung, they’re high school students!”

“So what?”

“So I don’t think they’ll appreciate you calling them babies. God, you must spoil them rotten.”

“I did not! I –”

“Park seongsaenim? Is that you?”

Sunyoung turn away from Jinki to find one of her students peering from around the corner.

“Joon!” She almost sobbed in relief as she rushed to him. “Thank God I found you! Where’s the way to the Great Hall?”

Her student named Joon grinned knowingly. “Lost again, saem?” Everyone knew about Sunyoung’s infamous sense of direction. In fact, her students even made a new proverb about it, ‘To err is the Park Sunyoung’s way’.

Sunyoung swiped her hand impatiently through the air. “Now is not the time to be joking! Tell me the direction to the Great Hall or I’ll be putting you on toilet duty for the rest of the year!”

Jinki choose that time to walk closer to Sunyoung. Joon noticed him and his expression turned wary.

“Who’s that, saem?”

Sunyoung glanced back to stare at Jinki, forgetting that he was there too in her excitement of meeting Joon.

“Oh, that’s Lee Jeonmu-nim, our honored speaker for the ceremony. I was showing him around the school.”

Joon’s expression changed to incredulous. “You were showing him around the school, saem? Who in their right mind asked you to do that?”

Jinki let out a laugh as Sunyoung smacked Joon’s head as punishment.

“Show us the way, Joon.”

“Okay, okay.” Joon relented as he rubbed at where he was hit and lead the way. “This way.”

---

As soon as they entered the crowded Great Hall, Sunyoung was swarmed by her ‘babies’, most of them taller than she is.

“Saem, where have you been?!”

“How could you leave us like that?”

“Saem, I think I want to throw up.”

Jinki watched as Sunyoung skillfully assured her anxious students, who were preparing for their performance on stage. She talked to each and every one of her students, patted their hair into place, fixed their clothes and gave them last minute advices. It always fascinated Jinki how easily Sunyoung can soothe people, even the most fretful ones. She really had a way of making people feel at ease around her.

In his preoccupation, Jinki didn’t realize that someone had approached him.

“Lee Jeonmu-nim!” Jinki turned to see the headmistress’ relieved face. “Thank God you made it in time. I forgot about Park seongsaenim’s tendency to get lost. I was about to make an announcement when I saw you came.”

“Aniyo, it’s nothing. It’s my fault actually; I spent too much time at the cafeteria.”

 “Ah, is that so?” The headmistress nodded as she accepted Jinki’s excuse. “Well, the event was about to start, let me show you to your seat.”

Jinki followed the headmistress, casting one last look to Sunyoung, who was busy arranging her choir group for performance.

---

The graduation ceremony had officially finished, and the graduating students were on the stage, taking some commemorating pictures for their special day. Jinki had politely declined the headmistress offer to be included in the pictures and was wondering around in the hall, looking for someone. He found her on the side, talking with some of her students.

He waited until she had finished talking before he approached her.

“Hey.”

Sunyoung spun around and smiled at him. A really, really big smile because she was in a good mood since her charges had performed well.

“Hey! Nice speech you give there, really inspiring.”

Jinki grinned, “Thanks. Although I think there are more than a few awkward moments when the crowd grew quiet.”

Sunyoung laughed, remembering just what he’d said to make the moments awkward. “Not everyone understands your jokes like I do, Jinki.”

Not knowing on how to respond to her statement, Jinki brought up another topic. “Your choir group’s performance was really good too. But then I won’t expect any less from them, since they we’re trained by the talented Park Sunyoung.”

She laughed again, pleased that Jinki’s been paying attention to her student’s performance. “Thanks. If I didn’t know better, I’ll think you have some ulterior motive for praising me like that.”

Jinki faked a hurt expression, hand on his chest. “Are you questioning my sincerity?

Sunyoung was about to answer to that when some of her students approached them.

“Yes, Jiyeon and Jieun. What is it?”

“Aniyo, we’re just wanted to know where you’ll take us after this, saem. You’d promised to treat us if we do well.” Jiyeon said eagerly.

“Yes, I did. But let me finish talking with Lee Jeonmu-nim first, okay?”

“Oh, mianhaeyo.” Jiyeon bowed apologetically, “We didn’t realize that you’re in the middle of a conversation.”

Jinki smiled as he waved away her apology. “It’s okay. We’re almost done anyway.”

But at that time, Jieun, who had been staring at Jinki the whole time, suddenly let out an excited squeal.

“Omo! You’re saem’s boyfriend, aren’t you?”

Both Jinki and Sunyoung had a blank look on their face, while Jiyeon had tugged on Jieun’s arm, whispering urgently.

“What are you talking about, Jieun-ah?”

“He’s the same guy we saw in the picture at saem’s place!” Jieun whispered back, but it was loud enough that Jinki and Sunyoung can actually hear what she’s saying. “Remember? He had longer hair in the picture, but it’s the same person! ”

Jiyeon turned to stare at Jinki blatantly, while Sunyoung had froze by his side. Then the recognition sank in, and Jiyeon’s eyes widened.

“Omo, Jieun’s right! You are saem’s boyfriend! You’re so cool, ahjusshi!”

“Er, thanks?” Jinki replied uncertainly as he looked at Sunyoung for explanation. His questioning look finally spurred Sunyoung into action.

“Yah! What are you kids talking about?! He’s not my boyfriend!” She sputtered, face crimson red. Then she shifted to stand in front of them while facing Jinki, her hands waving wildly in denial. “Don’t listen to them! They’re crazy!”

 “It’s true!” Jieun quipped from behind Sunyoung. “She had your picture on her – Umph!” Sunyoung had clamped a hand over Jieun’s mouth to stop her from talking.

“Saem’s denying it but we know – Ouch!” Jiyeon’s words were stopped when Sunyoung pinched her hard on the arm.

“That’s enough!” Sunyoung’s scream not only stopped her students from struggling, but caused half of the people in the hall to stare at their direction in surprise. Jinki himself was gaping at her in disbelief.

Sunyoung glared at Jieun and Jiyeon. “You kids should be ashamed of yourselves, telling lies like that!”

“We didn’t tell – Ah, mianhaeyo!” Jiyeon apologized immediately when Sunyoung pinched her again.

“Go and wait at the practice room. I’ll punish you later.” Sunyoung ordered, hands on her hips. “Go now!”

Her students reluctantly left them, complaining all the time about the unfairness of the situation. Then she turned to find herself face to face with a smirking Jinki.

“So, you kept a picture of me on your place?”

Sunyoung blushed again as she refuted him, a little too fast. “I didn’t! It wasn’t just your picture; it’s a picture of our class!”

“Then why did they single me out from the others?”

She snapped shut, looking away from him in mortification. She was at a lost on what to say, so she just kept quiet.

Taking pity on her, Jinki spoke up, still smiling. “Well, I have to go.”

“Ah.” Sunyoung nodded before she bowed formally. “Thank you for your time, Lee Jeonmu-nim. We really appreciated it.”

 “Why so formal suddenly?” Jinki laughed when she didn’t answer. “Ah, before I forgot, I need your address.”

Sunyoung frowned in confusion. “What for?”

“I need to your address to pick you up, for our date.” He stressed on the word. “Remember?”

 “Oh.” She colored again as she mumbled, “That’s not necessary. You can just tell me where the dinner is, and I’ll meet you there.”

Jinki shook his head and persisted, “I don’t want to take any chances.”

Offended, Sunyoung huffed. “I won’t go back on my words, like someone did!”

“I meant I don’t want to take a chance that you might be lost.”

His words immediately extinguished her anger. She let out a tiny “Oh” before reluctantly told him her address.

“I’ll pick you up at 7, as the dinner will start at 8 pm. Wear something formal.”

Sunyoung nodded, walking with him out of the hall.

“I’ll look forward to it.” She muttered, not sincerely. Jinki grinned at her, knowing that she’s being sarcastic.

“Oh, so do I, Sunyoung. So do I.” He said before walking away.

---

A/N: March is my favorite month, so I decided to update again, wee~

So, here it is, all 4453 words string together to make a chapter for you guys. I hoped you enjoyed it, keke!!

Next chapter will be their dinner date! But you’ll have to wait until next month for it, mianhae… T.T

Ahem, I have a confession to make. While I was writing Goodbye Summer, I kept thinking of Jinki and Sunyoung in various situations, but it’s not suitable for this story. So I’ve wrote it for another one, and now I have two other chaptered stories, but I haven’t post them yet.

Soo…what I wanted to ask is, do you think I should post them anyway? Even though I still haven’t finished any of them, including Goodbye Summer. If I did post them, at least then there’ll be several updates for a month, for different stories. But it’s all about Lunew, so you won’t be deprived of them, haha~

Am I making any sense to you? Sorry, it was exactly 1.57 am when I typed this, listening to Shinee’s ‘One’, so I’m not quite in my right mind…

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing and whatever else you’re doing… I told you I’m not in my right mind now.

Any question about this story, please comment. If you’re curious about the un-posted stories, ask me and I’ll let you know, hehe~

Till next month, annyeong~