Fired

False Hope

The next day you went to work as usual, Narae was too drunk to wake up so you didn't bother to wake her up. You walk along your apartment hallway "Hey!" someone approached "Yongguk? What are you doing here?" you asked "I'm here to pick you up."he replied "I thought you said see me at TS?" you asked "I figured we should go get our breakfast first." he said and grabbed your hand "Guk..." you took your hand back, he looks at you "I'm sorry."he bowed "It's okay." you smiled and pat his back. "Let's go. I'm hungry." you said, he nodded.

~~~~~

Both of you arrived at Starbuck Coffee Shop. After taking order, you and Yongguk sat at the corner of the shop so no one can see him. "Babe..." he locked his eyes with yours "remember the first time we met?" he asked, you nodded "Of course. It was my first day at TS. You came to me and told me I'm the most beautiful girl you ever met." you said and look away "Now you're still the most beautiful girl I ever met." he said you lowered your head "remember our first anniversary?" he asked "yeah! We went to Paris together." you replied "Do you want to go there again?" he asked "Sure, we can bring the other along, B.a.p, Narae and Secret." you replied "That's not what I mean. You know, only two of us." he said "Well, we were lover back then and now we're just friends." you replied "Friends?" he asked "Yeah." you nodded "Oh!" he nodded too. Then your phone rang "Hold on." you picked your phone up "Hello?" "Hey! Where are you?" Hyosung asked "Oh! I'm having breakfast at Starbuck." you replied "Okay, hurry up and come." she said "Yes boss!" you replied and hung up, you look at Yongguk "I have to go." you said and stood up "Aren't you coming?" you asked "Neyh. You go. I have to go somewhere else." he replied "Okay. Bye!" you waved and left.

~~~~~

You arrived at TS "Sohee!" Himchan appeared "Oh! Oppa!" you smiled he ls towards you "I'm sorry about last night. I really am." he said "Aish. It's okay. I'm fine." you replied "Really?! Good to know!" he hugged you tightly "Sure!" you pat his back and broke the hug. "I have to go now." you said "Wait. Did you see Yongguk?" he asked "Yeah we had breakfast together. " you replied "Wait.. Are you guys..." " Oppa, we're just friends. Not more than that." you replied "Okay, Sohee, I just want you to know that he really loves you and he regrets on doing things that hurt you." Himchan said and you nodded "I know. But not everyone deserved second chances." you replied and entered the building.

~~~~~

Yongguk walk alone at the park near TS, he felt hurt when you said you guys were only friends. How he wished you were still his. "Sohee, can we turn back time again? Can we try again? Can we love again?" he asked and run his hands through his hair "Hey baby~" someone approached, he turn and saw Jieun "What do you want?" he asked "I want you! Isn't it's obvious?" she asked and walk towards him "Jieun! I told you I don't love you! I don't want to do it anymore!" he said "Come on Yongguk! I can give you more if you want to!" she said "Jieun! Stop!" Yongguk shouted "Yongguk! Are you seriously choosing her over me?" she asked "Yes! Cause I love her. I love Sohee!" he replied "Pfft! Pathetic! If you love her you wouldn't come to me begging to have me." she pointed "Well it was a mistakes. A huge mistakes!" he replied "Well! If I can't have you neither does her! After the CEO knows about you and her I am sure she'll get fire for breaking the policy and conditions of her contract." she threatened "You wouldn't dare!" he said "Then watch me!" she said and left.

~~~~~

You arrived at Secret staff's room "Unnie!" you smiled at them "Hey!" they all smiled. After 30 minutes inside the staff room, the CEO P.A appeared "Miss Sohee. The CEO wants to see you." she said, you furrowed "Okay." you nodded "What's wrong?" Hana asked "I don't know. I should go." you said and left. You arrived at the CEO's office. You knocked the door "Come in." the CEO commanded, you entered his office "You wanted to see me sir?" you asked "Yes. Have a seat." he said, you were suprised when you saw Jieun sitting at the couch smirking at you, you lowered your head and sit. "Miss Yoon, is it true you're dating Bang Yongguk?" he asked "We did. But broke up few days ago." you replied "Miss Yoon. You broke the policy and condition of the staff." he said "I know." you nodded "I'm sorry Miss Yoon. I have to fired you." he said, you nodded, while holding your tears back. You heard Jieun let out a small chuckled "Now you can leave Miss Yoon." the CEO said, you nodded and stood up. Slowly walk out the office. You arrived at the staff room and packed your stuff "Where are you going?" Sunhwa asked "I got fired." you replied "What why?" Hyosung asked "The CEO found out about Yongguk and I." you replied "How?" Hana asked "Me!" someone said from the back, they turned and saw Jieun smirking "What is your problem?" Hyosung asked "She!" Jieun pointed at you "She is my problem!" she replied "You're mean!" Sunhwa shouted "Whatever! Now that she is out! I'm so happy"' she said and left "It's okay guys. I'll see you guys around." you said and left. "We have to tell B.A.P." Hyosung said.