Break you

False Hope

2 day passed by, Yongguk still locking himself inside his bedroom. "Knock!" a knocked on his door "Hyung, are you awake?" Youngjae asked, no answer. He looks to the person next to him and gave the person a signal and opened the bedroom door. "Take good care of him," Youngjae said and closed the door once the person entered. Yongguk felt someone is playing with his hair, he opened his eyes "Sohee?" he opened his eyes widely "Baby!" he hugged you tightly "baby! Baby!" he cried while burying his face in between your neck and shoulder "Shh don't cry anymore, I'm here," you pat his back "don't leave me, please don't leave me anymore," he planted kiss on your neck "I promise you I won't leave, I love you, I'm sorry~" you l slowly pushed him and kissed his cheeks "I love you baby," he carressed your cheeks "I love you too," you smiled and crashed your lips with his, he pulled you closer "mmm~" you pulled away "you need some sleep. We can continue this later!" you said and kissed his forehead "sleep tight!" you pulled him into your arm "don't leave," he whispered "I won't," you replied. Yongguk smiled and closed his eyes.

Yongguk woke up and you weren't next to him, he bit his lips as tears start to fall "you promised you won't leave, you promised," he cried and sat up he got up from the bed and start throwing things around and screamed "you lied to me!" he shouted, "hyung!" Zelo entered the room when he heard Yongguk screaming "leave me alone!" he shouted and grabbed the table lamp and throw it towards Zelo and it hit Zelo on the head "h--h-hyung~" Zelo touched his head and saw blood "What's going on here?" someone asked, Yongguk widened his eyes when he saw you were standing next to Zelo "Zelo are you okay?" you read for Zelo and you saw blood on his hand "Yongguk what did you do?" you asked, Zelo turned and left the room, Yongguk raffled his hair "I didn't meant to..." ' you stay here! I'll go check on him," you cut his words and followed Zelo to his room. "What have I done?" Yongguk asked.himself while palming his face.

You make sure Zelo was fine and stop bleedibg before you left him to check on Yongguk. You entered the room and shut the door behind you, you walked towards Yongguk who was crying while leajing on the bed headborad and hugging his knees "Yongguk," you called,.he looked up to you "what have I done?" he asked, you crawled next to him and hugged him tightly "it's okay, it was an accident, I'm sure.he'll forgive you," you said while patting his back. "why were you so angry?" you asked, he broke the hug "I thought you left me," he replied while stucking his bottom lips out, "silly!" you pinched his nose "I promised you I won't leave you remember?" you said while toying his hair "now go to Zelo and apologise!" you said while patting his shoulder "I'm scared," he said "of what?" you asked "what if Zelo..." 'he'll forgive you! Go apologise now before it's too late," you said while pushing him off the bed.

Yongguk entered Zelo's room "Zelo-ya~" he called, Zelo looked at him "I'm sorry," Yongguk spoken, Zelo smiled "it was an accident, I understand," Zelo said, Yongguk sighed in relieve "that's good!" Yongguk said "but..." Zelo suddenly said "but what?" Yongguk asked "If you hurt Noona again I will make sure you can never walk nor speak ever again!" Zelo warned, Yongguk gulped "Yes Sir!" Yongguk saluted Zelo and ran out his room. "God please let them be happy forever!" Zelo prayed and smiled to himself. He hopes that everything's will be fine.

You were cleaning the mess Yongguk made, you heard the door cracked "hey," you turned "hey!" you went towards him and hug him tightly "he said if I hurt you again he will make sure I'll never walk nor talk again." Yongguk said, you giggled and broke the hug "good then!" you sat on the edge of the bed "you're so mean!" Yongguk pouted "I learned it from you!" you replied an lay on the bed, he hovered on top of you "I'm sorry," he said and kissed your forehead "it's okay babe" you said and pulled him down and flipped the position "since when are you so strong?" he asked, you chuckled "shut up!" you leaned down and kissed his lips.

A/n: Hmm I'm sorry if this story is getting bored. Sorry for disappointing you guys. I'll end this story as soon as possible! :)