Begin~

False Hope

Yongguk sat beside you while your hair “why do you always end up in the hospital? I’m sorry baby. I can’t take good care of you.” he leaned his head next to yours “It’s only a few hours and I already missed your voice.” he said and intertwined his hand with yours “I love you baby, you know that right?” he asked and look at you “I love you so much baby girl.” He kissed your cheeks. Then he noticed you fingers are moving “baby! Baby!” he stood up, you slowly opened your eyes “Sohee! It’s me! Yongguk!” he said, you look at him “I know!” you replied and hit his arm “thank God!” he said and leaned towards you and gave your lips a long kiss. You slowly pushed him “I even remember when the first time you confessed to me,” You added, he widened his eyes “you remembered?” he asked you nodded, he smiled and hugged you tightly “I miss you baby!” he kissed your lips and hide his face between your neck and shoulder “I miss you too.” You replied and his back “I love you beautiful!” he tickled you.

Yongguk took you to BAP’s dorm “Why are we here?” you asked “you’re staying with me. I don’t want anything to happened to you or I’m gonna have a heart attack.” He replied, you laugh. “But babe, you’re going to be extra busy. You have no time for me.” you said, he shook his head “I promise to make time for you.” he said and kissed your forehead “now let’s go inside.” He said and opened the door; you entered the house “WELCOME!!!!” Secret and BAP are clapping hands greeting you, balloon are all over the floor “OMG!” you were surprised and touched “you like it Noona?” Zelo asked, you nodded “thank you so much!” you smiled “it was Hyung idea.” Jongup said while pointing at Yongguk, you turned to him and gave him a hug “thank you baby!” you kissed his cheeks and turned back to them “thank you for coming.” You said “it’s our pleasure.” They replied, you saw Jieun was standing next to Hana, you look at Yongguk and gripped on his shirt tightly “aaa… Jieun, I believe you have something to say to Sohee?” he asked, you were confused and turned to Jieun “Sohee, I’m sorry for giving you so much trouble and hurt your feeling. I’m so sorry. Can you please forgive me and be my friend?” Jieun asked, you dropped your jaw “Am I dreaming?” you thought “na-nae…” you nodded, she smiled. “Okay! Let’s get the party started!” Yongguk said and Youngjae turn on the music player. “Let’s go inside the bedroom.” Yongguk whispered, you nodded and followed him.

Both of you entered his bedroom "I need to change." you said, he smiled "can I watch?" he asked, you blushed "!" you stucked out your tounge, he laughed and hug you tightly "I love you so much!" he lifted you up and lay you on his soft bed and hovered you "I know, you've been telling me all day long." you said and cupped his face "and I love you too..." you added and kissed his lips, he smiled and kissed you back, he angle his head to deepen the kiss, you wrapped your arm around his neck, he pulled away for you to take a breath, he looks at you with his lustful eyes "I want you now." he said, you nodded, he got up and took off his shirt, you just watch him getting ... "Ehem!" someone scoffed, you turned to the door, Jieun was standing there "didn't mean to be rude but they are waiting for you guys." she said, you nodded. She smiled and closed the door, you look up to Yongguk, he was putting back his clothes on with a disappointed face "baby~" you got up and hugged him "don't be sad. There always be next time." you said, nodded and kissed your cheeks.

Outside the bedroom, someone is pissing off and want to crashed everyhting around her but she decided to stay cool and stick to the plan. "The game is on!" she thoughts.


A/n: No one comment my fanfic anymore. Is it getting bored? I'm kinda upset cause no one is giving me feedback. :( Hope you guys like this chapter and comment.