Empty

False Hope

The next day, Yongguk arrived at the hospital and when he wanted to open the door he heard chuckles and giggles inside the room, he slowly opens the door “KAI STOP TICKLING ME!!”Yongguk saw you standing near the window while laughing and Kai is hugging you from behind, Yongguk encourage himself to entered “Morning.” He greets, you and Kai turned “Morning!” Kai replied and broke the hug “morning.” You greet Yongguk and look at Kai “Kai-ssi. I’m so hungry…” you whined “I brought you breakfast.” Yongguk said while showing you the lunch box “It’s your favorite kimbap.”  He added “I want something else. I want waffle!” you told Kai instead of Yongguk “okay okay, I’ll go get you waffle. What drink do you want?” Kai asked “I brought you hot coffee.” Yongguk said, you turned to him and turned back to Kai “I want hot chocolate.” You said “Sohee, but Yongguk Hyung…” “No it’s okay Kai. I’ll eat it and drink the coffee.” Yongguk interrupted Kai “Kai-ssi. Pailli!” you said he nodded and raffled your hair “Ya!” you pouted, he giggled “go wait on your bed. I’ll be back okay?” he said you nodded and went to your bed “don’t be naughty okay?” he said “Nae!” you nodded and watched him leaves.

Yongguk looks at you, it feels like you’re ignoring his presence, you’ve been doing your own things after Kai went out. He really feels like he’s losing you to Kai. So he decided to makes his moves “so, how are you doing?” he asked “fine,” you replied shortly “good to know, did you sleep well?” he asked, you nodded “the doctor said you can get out of the hospital tomorrow,” he said, no response from you. he sighed “Sohee…” “Sorry Yongguk, can you keep quiet for a while?” you asked and your back facing him, you can hear him sighed heavily “why are you acting like this baby?” he thoughts “I’m back!” Kai entered the room “Kai!!” you get off your bed and went to hug him “you miss me that much?” he teased, you broke the hug and hit his arm “aish…” you pouted “okay, okay I’m sorry. I got what you want!” he said, you smiled “let’s eat!” you said while clapping your hands. Yongguk watched you and Kai “I have to go,” Yongguk said “Oh nae Hyung!” Kai nodded, you ignored him and sipped your drinks.

Yongguk arrived at the studio looking sad and frustrated “Hyung, are you okay?” Zelo asked, Yongguk nodded “you sure Hyung?” Zelo asked “I’m fine.” He replied “Hello there, long time no see~” someone spoken, Zelo and Yongguk turned. They saw Jieun smiling towards them “aaa… what are you doing here?’ Zelo asked “I’m here to see Yongguk oppa.” She replied “what do you want?” Yongguk asked “I missed you. You’ve been away too long…” she said and sneaked her arm around his arm “I’m sorry Jieun…” he pushed her “I thought I made it clear that I don’t love you, I love Sohee.” Yongguk pointed “Oh c’mon! She forgot about you! Now she’s with someone new! She’s obviously falling for him!” Jieun stated “NO! I will make her remember me!” he said “well, let’s see what will happened! And when you got hurt don’t forget that I’m always here for you.” Jieun said and leave. Yongguk shook his head “Hyung, ignored her. Noona will remember you. Noona loves only you.” Zelo said while patting his back.

“Kai, are you sure Yongguk is my boyfriend?” you asked, he nodded “why are you asking?” he asked “Well, I don’t feel anything towards him. I feel empty when I look at him. But when I look at you… I feel happy and joyful.” You replied, Kai nodded “maybe it’s because you’re too close to me. Why don’t you try to let him near you? Try to have a conversation with him. I’m sure you will feel something.” He said “maybe you’re right.” You agreed “oh! Yongguk told me I can go out from the hospital tomorrow.” You said “that’s great!” he said you smiled. You can’t wait to go home even though you don’t know how your house looks like.

At night, Kai went home because he has schedule the next day. You were alone at the room “hey…” someone entered the room “oh! Yongguk.” You smiled ‘”where’s Kai?” he asked “he went home.” You replied, he nodded “Yongguk, do my parents still alive?” you asked, he shook his head “they died after involved in a car accident,” he replied “so who do I live with?” you asked “Narae.” He replied, you nodded “so you live with your member?” you asked he nodded “okay. Yongguk, can I asked something?” you asked, he nodded “did we do IT?” you asked “It?” he asked “you know, what married couple do on the bed?” you asked, Yongguk blushed and nodded “how many time did we did it?” you asked “once.” He replied, you gave a relief sighed “are you my first?” you asked, he nodded “oh, I must be so in love with you huh?” you said “do you still love me now?’ he asked while lowering his head “to be honest… no.” you replied, he looks at you “I feel empty. I don’t feel anything when I’m with you.” you said, Yongguk tears start forming “I’m sorry.” you said, he shook his head “not it’s okay.” he forced a smile “I have to go now. Goodbye.” He said and leaves. When he’s at the hallway, his tears fall, his chest feels so much hurt.