Bad feelings

False Hope

You woke up the next morning and found Yongguk wasn’t beside you “Guk! Baby Guk!” you called loudly, the the door opened widely “yes baby? What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly “I miss you!” you said while pouting, he smiled and shut the door behind him and crawled on the bed hovering you “really? You missed me?” he asked, you nodded “I wanna kiss you.” you said, he leaned towards you and crashed his lips with yours, you pulled his neck so he can be closer to you, but then… “ehem! No time for that.” Someone scoffed, you slightly pushed Yongguk “Himchan oppa?” you blushed and hide underneath the blanket “Ya! Why can’t you knocked before entering my room!” Yongguk threw a pillow towards Himchan “hey! I’m sorry.” he apologized “what do you want?” Yongguk asked “the breakfasts are ready.” Himchan said and stepped out of the room and shut the door behind him. “Babe, he’s gone.” He said, you popped your head out from the blankets “that was so embarrassing!!!” you said, still blushing. He chuckled and kissed your forehead “I love you baby.” He whispered “I love you too!” you replied “now, get up. You have flight to Bali right?” he asked “OMO! MY FLIGHT! WHAT TIME IS IT?” you asked and get up “11:00 a.m” he replied “ ! I have to go!” you stood up and comb your hair, he sat at the edge of the bed watching you “you want me to send you?” he asked “no! it’s okay. I’ll text you once I’m at the airport.” You replied and peck on his forehead “okay baby.” He nodded, you smiled and turned to the door, but then he pulled you and crashed your lips with his, you smiled between the kiss until he let go “I’ll miss you.” he kissed you forehead a few seconds and let go “I’ll miss you too…” you hugged him  tightly “have fun baby.” He caressed your hair, you nodded “good luck with your comeback.” You said whispered and kissed his cheeks.

“Noona-a… take care, don’t forget our souvenir!” Zelo said, you nodded “Noona! I want new bracelet!” Jongup said “nae!” you nodded “Hey! Don’t ask too much things!” Yongguk interrupted. “It’s okay babe.” You smiled “Sohee, make sure to watch our new MV and comeback stage!” Himchan said “nae oppa! I will!” you nodded. “Okay, everyone said goodbye.” Yongguk said, they all waved “bye!” “bye guys!” you waved and Yongguk sent you to the lobby. “Babe, let me send you to the airport.” He insists “no it’s okay.” you smiled, he pouted “why do I have a bad feeling about this?” he asked “what do you mean?” you asked “I don’t feel okay about letting you go.” He said, you shook your head “you’re just worried about me being away.” You said and hugged him “I’ll be fine.” You said, he gave you a heavy sighed and nodded. “Call me if anything happened.” He reminded “okay baby boy!” you nodded and kissed his cheeks.

On your way to the airport, the taxi driver was acting a bit weird. He was talking to himself or maybe talking with someone through phone. You’re not clear, but you feel something is wrong “sir, you can stop me here.” You said, he ignored you and increased his speed “sir! I said you can stop here.” You repeated “SHUT UP !” he shouted “STOP! I SAID STOP!” you shouted, you took out your phone and dialed Yongguk’s number, “hello?” he greet “Yongguk! I think something’s wrong with the taxi driver!” you said in panic tone “what? Asked him to pull over.” He said “he won’t. he called me a .” You said “HOW DARE HE!” he shouted through the phone “Yongguk, what should I do?” you asked while crying “baby, listen to me! Tell me where you are.” He said “I’m… Yongguk!” he heard you screamed then hung up. “Sohee! Sohee!” he called. “No!’ he stood up from the couch where he sat “what’s wrong?” Himchan asked “something happened to Sohee!” he replied and ran out of the house.

Yongguk called you a couple times but no answered “Sohee baby, what happened?” he asked while crying “keep calm sir. We’ll find her.” One of the policeman said, he nodded “hyung, she’ll be okay.” Daehyun said “Sir! We found a taxi crashed near the main road.” The other policeman said “that must be them!” Yongguk said “okay, let’s go!” the policeman said. Soon they arrived, Yongguk rushed out the car and ran towards the scene “Sohee!” he called suddenly a policeman appeared “sir, we found a girl inside the car and this is her purse.” Yongguk check it “Sohee…” he felt to his feet “where is she?” he asked while looking up to the police “hospital.” He replied “take me there.” He insisted.

A/n: sorry guys short updates. Bad thing happened. Someone broke into my house and took everything that are precious to us. I just don't understand why people are so cruel. Guess I just have to be strong huh? Enjoy reading :)