Hurt

False Hope

Yongguk rushed to the hospital and run towards the information counter “where is Yoon Sohee’s room?” he asked “Room 486, third from floor” the nurse replied, Yongguk nodded and left. He rushed to your room and at the time he arrived the doctor came out “Doctor! Where is Sohee?” he asked “she’s inside, still unconscious.” He replied “will she be alright?” Yongguk asked, the doctor sighed “she’s still in coma, but we found some injury in her brain caused by the accident. It may lead to confusion and problems remembering new information or easily known as amnesia.” The doctor replied Yongguk hearts dropped. “You can see her now. but please don’t do anything that can caused her shocked and panic attack.” The doctor reminded, Yongguk nodded and watched the doctor leave. “Hyung!” Yongguk heard someone called him, he turned “Zelo.” he watched Zelo and the rest of the boys walked towards him. “Where’s Noona?” Jongup asked “she’s inside.” He replied while tears are forming “what’s wrong is Noona okay?” Zelo asked “the doctor said she‘s in come and the injury in her brain may cause her amnesia.” Yongguk replied as he felt so hurt and afraid “she’s be alright.” Himchan said while patting Yongguk’s back “let’s see her.” Youngjae said.

As they entered the room, Yongguk can’t help but run towards you, he feels weak as soon as he saw your injured face. He leaned closer and touched the scars on your face “baby, why is this happening to you?” he your cheeks and gave your lips a peck “baby wake up. I miss you.” he gave your forehead a peck “Hyung, poor Noona…” Zelo said and stands beside him “Stay strong Noona.” Zelo your hand “Hyung, let’s go. We have comeback to prepare.” Daehyun said “but I can’t leave her here.” He said “I’ll call Narae.” Himchan said Yongguk nodded. “Baby, I promise I’ll be back later to see you okay?” Yongguk kissed your lips passionately. “Narae will be here in few minutes.” Himchan said.

After BAP left, Narae called Kai to inform arrived at the hospital and rushed to your room. “Sohee…” Kai walked slowly towards you “she’s still in coma.” Narae said “what happened to her?” Kai asked “stupid drunk taxi driver cause the accident.” Narae replied “will she be alright?” Kai asked “She may have amnesia.” She replied, Kai holds your hand “you’ll be alright Sohee.” He said, suddenly your finger moved “Sohee!” Kai got excited, Narae stand beside him “What happened?” she asked “her fingers moved!” he replied “really?” Narae looks at you “her eyes are opening!” Narae said, Kai looks at you. “Sohee?” he smiled.

Yongguk rushed to the hospital as soon as Narae told him you’re awaked. He entered the room “Sohee!” he called, “Hyung!” Kai bowed “Kai, who is that?” you asked, it feel like million knives stabbing Yongguk’s chest when you asked that question “That is Yongguk Hyung.” Kai replied “your boyfriend.” He added, “boyfriend?” you blinked a couple times “nae Sohee, this is your boyfriend.” Narae said “oh.” You nodded “Kai! Are you staying here tonight?” you asked “Emm, do you want me to stay?” he asked, you nodded “okay I’ll stay.” He agreed “Well, I need to go home. I have work tomorrow.” Narae said “Okay.” you nodded “Yongguk, you should leave too. Narae told me you have comeback to prepare since you’re an idol?” you said, Yongguk lowered his head, he felt that you are trying to chase him away. “okay.” he nodded “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Yongguk said and follow Narae out from the room.