Lies

False Hope

After almost a month away from Yongguk, you felt lonely and unwanted. He barely called you. You missed the talk you used to have with him. You finished the shoot for EXO- Drama and have a lot of free time. Today you felt strange, it’s seem like something bad is going to happened but you intend to stay calm and try to call Yongguk but no answer. You called Himchan “Hello?” he greeted you felt relief that he answered your call “Oppa! Thank God you answered me. Can I talk to Yongguk?” you asked “Yongguk? I thought he went out with you?” he said “Bo? Oppa you guys are in Korea already?” you asked Himchan “Yes, we arrived in Korea 2 days ago.” He replied, you heart was hurt. First Yongguk didn’t tell you they are in Korea and second he lied to Himchan saying he went out with you. You clinched tightly to your fist “Oppa, I’ll call you later.” You told Himchan and hung up.

You sit at your living room and try to reached Yongguk “Sohee, are you okay?” Narae asked “I’m not! Apparently my boyfriend is back from US and he lied to Himchan Oppa that he went out with me! What kind of bull is he trying to pull out?” you asked and threw your phone across the room “Wowow! Relax…” Narae said and pick your phone up “Maybe he has a surprise for you?” Narae said, trying to chill you out “Surprise? Please! There’s no such thing as surprise when it’s comes to Yongguk.” You said. “Okay, why don’t we go out and have some fun. Who knows we might bump to him.” Narae suggested you think for a while and nodded.

You and Narae walk around Seoul city, Narae is busy shopping while you wandering your eyes around just in case you would see him and you did! He was standing outside a café “Narae! It’s him!” You said excitedly “You sure? Who knows it might be Yongnam?” she said “hold on!” you said and look at him; he was wearing the jersey you gave him “Yes! That’s him!” you said and walked towards him, “Sohee wait!” Narae followed you. As you walk near him you saw a familiar girl walk out the café and held his hand. It wasn’t Song Jieun but it was Park Jiyeon from T-ara. Your heart burst into flame, you walked in front of him “You just like people name Jiyeon or Jieun don’t you?” you asked while folding your arm in front of you “Guk? Who is this?” Jiyeon asked “Sohee, I can explain.” He said and tries to reach your hand “Don’t touch me!” you said and took a step back “I had enough Guk. Don’t come to me and beg me to comeback.” you said and left, Narae looks at Yongguk “Go to hell!” she shouted and stepped on his feet and followed you. Jiyeon looks at Yongguk “Who is that? You didn’t answer me!” Jiyeon said “She’s my girlfriend. I guess ex-girlfriend now.” He replied “I thought you said you were single?” she asked “I’m sorry, I have to go.” Yongguk said and left.

You ran as far as you can, he did it again. After you gained back your trust for him, he hurt you again. After you let him have you he cheats on you again. “I’m such a fool.” You shook your head while wiping the tears away “Sohee!” Narae caught your hand “What?” you asked “Are you okay? Let’s go home.” Narae said “No, I’ll just go and sleep at SM Dorm. I’ll call you when I reached there.” You said “Okay, take care.” She said and watched you left. You didn’t want to go home because you know he’ll come to your house and apologies to you with his sweet words and you’ll know you’re going to fall for him again. Right now, all you wanted his to get away from him and try to move on.