Pieces.

False Hope

You reached your apartment door and unlocked it, "Sohee!" you stil heard Yongguk's voice calling you, you quickly entered and lock it, you leaned your body on the door "Damn it Sohee! Open this door!" Yongguk bang on the door loudly "What do you want from me?! You're free now! Just go away!" you shouted your lung out and fell to the ground, hugging your knees while crying. "Sohee!" Narae appeared and knelt in front of you "What happened?" she asked, all you did was crying, no words came out from your mouth "Tell me!" Narae insisted, Yongguk keep on banging the door "We broke up." you finally replied and continue crying "Why? I thought he-" "He doesn't love me! He loves Jieun unnie! He loves her! Not me!" you shouted "No I love you baby! I love you!" Yongguk said from the outside you covered your ears. You can't listen to any of his lied anymore, you had enough "Shut the up and get lost Yongguk! Leave me alone! It's over!" you shouted "It's not over Sohee! I will win you back!" he said.

*****

Your girls night out are ruined because of the situation. Now here you are, sitting on your bed while hugging your knees. Narae hates watching you cry. She knows about your past life. Your parents died 3 years ago in a car accident. Since that day your life become dark, but after you met Yongguk, everything turns bright. And now, the darkness came hunting you again. Yongguk was your protecter, he always make you feel safe and secure. "Sohee please stop crying. You know I can't stand watching you cry." she said, you sniffed "Narae, I need to be alone. Please let me be alone." you said with your cracking voice. "Okay, call me when you need me." she said and left you alone in your room.

*****

Narae sat at the couch in the living room. Then her phone rang, she answer the call "Hello?" she greets "Narae, where's Sohee?" Himchan asked with shaking voice "In her room. She's crying non-stop thanks to your friend." Narae replied. "Can I talk to her? Please!" Himchan pleaded, "Okay hold on." Narae bring the phone to you. "Sohee.." she called and hand in you the phone "It's Himchan. He wants to talk to you." you weakly took it "Nae?" you sobbed. "Sohee! You need to come here! Yongguk is smashing all the things inside his room. He keep on shouting like a crazy maniac." Himchan said "Oppa, I really don't want to see him now. Please... Call his girlfriend Jieun unnie. I have nothing to do with him anymore. Bye." you said and hung up. You gave Narae her phone back "Thanks." you said.

*****

Yongguk keep om punching the wall beside his closet. His hand were bleeding, he regret the things did. He's really in love with you but Jieun gave him what you didn't give to him. Her body and the pleasure he received from her. Yongguk always meet her at a cheap hotel and do 'business' with her. That's the reasom he always cancel your dinner with him. He looks inside the mirror that are hanging on the wall. He's disgusted by himself, he threw a powerful punch at the mirror and made it shattered to pieces, just like how he shattered your heart. He knelt on the ground and cries, he rembered a quotes you used to tell him. "To love someone deeply gives you strength. To be loved by someone deeply gives you courage." and now he realised your strength and courage are gone because of him. "I promise I make thibgs right again babe. I promise.