Only One.

False Hope

You wanted to run away the moment you saw him but you decided to stay for a while. "Have seat hyung." Chanyeol said,two of them nodded and took their seat. Narae was staring badly at Yongguk. She wanted to chopped off his head. "so you decided to come here and get laid?" Narae asked while glaring at Yongguk, Yongguk lower his head, Narae gave him a disgusted face ."I have to go." you said to Kai, "really? But we-" "please Kai. I really have to go." you said "Okay." he nodded. You stood up "guys i have to go. Bye!" you waved at them "Sohee, are you sure?" Narae asked, you nodded and smile "I don't feel so good." you said "we'll See you tomorrow!" Hana said "Nae!" you nodded and left. You didn't want to leaved but you didn't want to face him.

~~~~~

You went our from the club "Sohee!" someone called and that voice is too famliar and you start to run. Tears already fell from your eyes "Sohee!" he called again, you didn't't want to turned. "Baby stop!" he shouted you ignored him "Baby stop, Let's talk huh?" he said, he wanted to hug you so bad, he miss your scent "Baby I said stop!" he grabbed your arm and spinned you around to face him "I hate you!" you hit his cheast hardly "Go ahead! Hit me!" he took your hand and slapped himself using your hand, his cheeks were wet and you knew he was crying "Slap me! Slap me as much as you want!" he said, you took your hand from him "I'm sorry." he cried "Please don't cry!" he wiped your tears away. "I trusted you.." you lowered your head and the tears won't stop "I know. I know baby." he hug you tightly "You told me you love me." you said and sniffed "I do. I love you." he said while you hair "It was a mistake. I love you baby!" he kissed you head "then why would you cheat on me?" you asked "because i couldn't't control my lust. I stupidly fell for her seduction." he said "I don't know Yongguk." you sighed "It's okay, take you time baby. I'll wait." he kissed your head again "I'll send you home okay?" he said and you nodded.

~~~~~

Meanwhile at the club, Hyosung kept on cursing at Himchan "I'm sorry. I didn't know she's here!" Himchan said "Pabo!" Hyosung gave him a pout "Oh baby! Don't pout!" Himchan said "Baby?" Hana widened her eyes "Aaaa! Let's dance!" Hyosung grabbed Himchan hamds and lead him to the dance floor "Are they really dating? Seriously? Omo!" Sunhwa shook her head "Unnie is so weird! Out of many guy she choose Channie." she added and they all laugh. "I should call Sohee." Narae said "Yes. Check if she's home or not." Kai said "She's gonna be find. Beside Yongguk followed her right?" Chanyeol said "That's what makes me worried more." Narae said and took out her phone.

~~~~~

You and Yongguk arrived home minutez ago and decided to have some tea and talk. Maybe it's good to be this way, listening to his explaination or things he wants to said. "Yongguk, did you have with her?" you asked, Yongguk coughed. "Aaa.. Like I told you, I couldn't control my lust." he replied and sip his drink "Ah! So you guys did have ." you nodded "How many time did you guys did it?" you asked, he lowered his head and place the cup on the table "Sohee, let's not talk about this." he said "Well, I want to know!" you insisted " I forgot." he replied "Oh! Maybe it's because you've done it many times until you forgot." you teased, he stay silent "How does it feel being inside her?" you asked "stop!" he replied "Does her bigger than mine? Is she a good kisser?" you purposely asked "I said stop!" he shouted, you stood up "I want to know! I want to know what so great about her! What made you love her so much!" you shouted back, he stood up too "I told you! I don't love her! I love you!" he shouted "Well! Why is it so hard for me to believe you? Why is it so hard for me to said the same thing? " you asked as tear began to fall "I'm sorry." he hugged you tightly "Yongguk, even if you said you love me. It still doesn't prove anything." you sighed "I know. I know it's hard for you to believe me one more time. But I promise I will make you believe me again if you just give me a chance." he said while your hair "Please, just let me try. I'll prove to you how much I love you." he whispered and broke the hug. He leaned towards you and your lips are inches apart, you closed your eyes and inhale his scent... Then "Kring! Kring!" the house phone rang, you stepped back and took the phone call.

~~~~~

"Sohee! I called your phone more than 10 times. Why didn't you pick it up?" Narae asked worriedly "I put it in silent mode." you replied "Well good thing you answered me before I go crazy." she said "Don't worry okay? I'm fine." you said "Is Yongguk there?" she asked "Nae. We were just talking." you replied "Oh! Sure you guys were just talking?" Narae asked and chuckled "Seriously Narae?" you shouted "Okay! I was just joking. I'm sorry." she said "Okay. You guys have fun. Bye." you hung up, Narae looks at the others "She's at home with Yongguk." she said "Good. I hope everything is fine." KyungSoo said "Yeah! Or else I have to punch Yongguk hyung face!" Chanyeol said "Seriously Yeol? He is stronger than you!" Baekhyun said "No worries honey. I know his weak spot!" Chanyeol smirked "Are you talking about his lower part?" Baekhyun asked "You're so clever honey!" Chanyeol winked "Ya!" Baekhyun slapped his head "Ouch! Joking man!" Chanyeol groaned, the girls laughed at them.

~~~~~

You turned to Yongguk "I should go home." Yongguk said, you nodded "Take care." you said and lead him to the door "I'll text you when I arrived home." he said and you nodded and opened the door "Good night." he smiled "Good night." you replied then he hugged you "I love you." he whispered, you only nodded. "Night beautiful!" he broke the hug and gave your forehead a kiss. "I'll see you at TS tomorrow." he said and waved.