Unexpected.

False Hope

You and Yongguk were having dinner together and both of you were suprised when a loud bang on the door "What the-" you look at Yongguk "I'll go get it." he said and stood up "Let's go together." you follwed him to the door. He slowly opened the door "!" Jieun entered and smacked you across your face "JIEUN!" Yongguk shouted and pushed her away from you, you blinked a few times, couldn't believe what just happened. "How dare you took him away from me?!" she shouted while pointing at you "I took him away from you?" you felt anger when she said that, she's the one that stole him from you, you raised your hands up and slapped her face "LISTEN ! I HAD ENOUGH! I NEVER TOOK HIM AWAY FROM YOU! HE'S MINE! ALWAYS MINE! YOU'RE JUST A CHEAP THAT LET HIM HAVE YOUR BODY WHEN YOU KNOW HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP! NOW GET YOU PRETTY SMALL OFF MY HOUSE BEFORE I KICKED THEM!" you shouted out loud, Jieun take a few steps back and left. You turned to Yongguk, his jaw dropped "Ya! Are you okay? The flies are going to enter your mouth if you keep that big mouth open." you said, he closed his mouth "I never heard you say things like that. Never.." he said "Well this is only Angry Sohee. Wait until you see Devil Sohee." you gave him evil smirk "neyh. I prefer to see horn-" you pinched him arm "Don't even dare to say that word or I'll punch you on the face!" you said "Yes mam!"he nodded. "Now let's eat." you said and dragged him to the dining table.

~~~~~

After having dinner you and Yongguk went out to talk a walk at the park "So.. I decided to look for new job tomorrow." you said "Tomorrow? Why don't you take a rest for a week?" he asked "Guk, you know it's hard to look for job right?" you said, he nodded "I'm going to SM Town for interview." you said "SM Town?" he asked "Yeah! I hear that their stylish have order offer so.she quits." you said "Good then you should go. Do you want me to come?" he asked "No it's okay. You should rehersal with the boys." you said "Okay," he nodded "Good luck baby!" he kissed your forehead "Thanks." you smiled and hugged him "My angel!!" he screamed and picked you up bridal style "Holy moly! Guk! Put me down!" you pat his cheast "No way!" he stucked out his tounge, you pouted "Oh baby, my baby is sooo cuuuttteee..." he act cute which makes you laugh.

~~~~~

The next day, you arrived at SM Town. You went to the counter "Welcome to SM Town, how can I help you?" the worker asked "Emm, I heard there's an empty spot for stylish. Is it taken?" you asked "Oh yes, it was taken yesterday." she replied "oh!" you nodded. "Thanks." you bowed and walk towards the entrance "Sohee?" someone called, you turned, "Oh! Kai?" you walked towards him "Wow! What are you doing here?" he asked "Well, I wanted to asked for the stylish job. But it was taken." you replied "Oh! Why? You quit TS?" he asked "Nope! I got fired for dating one of the idol." you replied "But you guys broke up right?" he asked "Yeah. But we get back after I gor fired." you replied "Oh!" he nodded "Would you like to audition for acting?" he asked "Wait what? Acting? Pftt! I got no talent." you replied "Oh come on! You were great when we were doing drama in high school." he said, you think for a while "Well, I can give it a try." you replied "Okay! Come with me!" he said and dragged you with him.

~~~~~

You arrived home at the evening feeling happy and excited. Then you heard someoen knocked the door. "Coming~" you sang and opened the door "Hey baby!" Yongguk picked you up and spun you around "Guk! I'm dizzy!!" you said while patting his shoulder "Okok!" he puts you down. "So? How was today?" he asked "Someone took it." you replied with a sad face "Awww baby~" he hugged you tightly "Don't be shhad." he whisered with cute voice "Hmm.." you pouted and pushed him slightly "But I got important things to tell you." you said "What?" he asked "I got accepted as a trainee at SM Town!!" you sai while jumping "Wait. You can sing?" he asked, you stopped and look at him "Ya! As an actress not singer!" you said "Beside! I have a nice voice okay?" you added, he chuckled "Yeah yeah! I know your Song Jieun sounds better than me!" you provoked and entered your bedroom "Babe~" he followed you and hugged you from the back "What did I said about bringing her in between us?" he asked, you stayed silent. "Hey.." he turned you to face him "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." he said and hugged you "I know. I'm just too emotional." you said amd hugged him back. Then he pulled away "Okay, now let's take a shower together." he said and winked "ert!" you kicked leg "Shower alone! I'm going to cook our dinner." you said and left ther room.