Let you go

False Hope

“I can’t believe you’re this type of person Hyung!” Jongup said in disappointment and left the living room to his bed room, everyone looks at him in disappointment “Himchan Hyung! Water is coming out from the bathroom!” Jongup shouted, they all ran to the bathroom “Sohee!” Himchan bang the door “Sohee open this door now!” Himchan commanded but no respond “OPEN THIS DOOR!” Himchan shouted “Hyung! Let’s kick the door!” Zelo said and they all agreed, Yongguk only stand behind watching them trying to open the door, “BANG!” the door opened and there were blood all over the floor “Sohee!” Himchan get you out from the water, you were all pale and you’re wrist won’t stop bleeding, they took you out from the bathroom “Sohee~” Yongguk try to reach for you but Daehyun pushed him “Don’t even think about it!” Daehyun said and followed the others “Let’s get her to the hospital,” Youngjae said “I’ll drive!” Himchan said, they all nodded, Yongguk fell on the floor, watching his friends took his girlfriend out of the house.

Himchan called Narae to informed her about you, she was so pissed off and rushed to the hospital “where is she?” she asked as soon as she saw Zelo in front of the entrance “come with me,” Zelo said and lead her to your room, she cried and Daehyun hugged her to calmed her down “where’s that bastard?!” she asked, referring to Yongguk “he’s at home,” Himchan replied Narae pushed Daehyun and ran out the room.

Yongguk locked himself inside the bedroom and sat on the floor hugging his knees while crying, on his hand are your torn shirt “Sohee~” he cried “COME OUT BANG YONGGUK!” someone banging his bedroom door, he shook his head “YOU STUPID COWARDS! YOU DON’T DESEREVED HER! YOU NEVER DID!” it was obviously Narae voice shouting from outside the bedroom “SHE LOVES YOU SO MUCH, NO MATTER HOW ING MANY TIME YOU HURT HER. SHE STILL TAKES YOU BACK, NO MATTER HOW MUCH IN PAIN SHE IS WHEN SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU ING THAT JIEUN SHE STILL STAYS WITH YOU! DO YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO GET ? YOU STUPIUD !” she shouted her lung out, Yongguk kissed you shirt “I’m sorry~” he cried “DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT SHOWING YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF HER EVER AGAIN!” she warned and left “Sohee~” he lay on the floor and cried to sleep.

You slowly opened your eyes “Oppa~” you called when you saw Himchan standing beside you “Sohee!” Himchan turned to the boys “Sohee’s awake!” Himchan said, they all start surrounding your bed “Noona! Please don’t do anything stupid ever again!” Jongup said while wiping his tears away “Noona promised us you’ll never do such thing ever again,” Zelo said while your hand, you slowly nodded “Sohee, we promise to take care of you from now on,” Daehyun said “We promise you!” Youngjae said while nodding. You forced out a smiled “no need guys,” Narae said who just entered the room, they all turned “Sohee and I will be moving to another state, far away from Korea, somewhere she can found peaceful and happiness,” Narae said, Zelo shook his head “Noona, Sohee Noona! Please don’t leave me, please don’t leave us,” Zelo said while crying “boys, it’s probably a right thing to do, there are too much painful memory here, give me time to forget hmm?” you agreed with Narae, they all were upset but agreed too.

Yongguk went to the hospital “Can I know Yoon Sohee’s room?” he asked the nurse “Room… 486, fourth floor and the room is on the left side” the nurse replied, he nodded and walked towards the elevator “Stop!” someone said, Yongguk turned “Himchan, let me see her,” Yongguk said in a sad tone “no I can’t let you see her, I don’t want to see her cry anymore because of you,” Himchan said “Himchan  please, you’re my best friend,”  Yongguk pleaded “I know and Sohee is my best friend too, so please Yongguk, leave her alone and let her find her happiness,” Himchan said, Yongguk cried “let me see her for a while, just for a while,” he said, Himchan sighed “okay, you have 1 minute only,” Himchan said. Yongguk smiled and nodded, Himchan lead him to your room. For outside he can hear your laughter, he smiled “Himchan,” he stopped, Himchan turned to him “I’ll just stay here, her laughter already made me happy,” Yongguk smiled, Himchan nodded and entered the room “Sohee!” Himchan smiled “OPPA!” you gave him a big smiled. Yongguk stood outside with tears flowing through his cheeks “you’re the best thing I ever had Sohee, I’m sorry, maybe I should let you go for your own good.”