Pain

False Hope

“You sure you don’t want to join us?” Yongguk asked, you nodded “sure?” he asked again “yes baby!!!” you replied and smiled, “emmm okay then, give me a good luck kiss,” he said and leaned towards you, you cupped his face and kissed him deeply, he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer “sorry guys! But we have to go,” someone spoken, you pushed Yongguk slowly and hide your face on his chest “haish! Kim Himchan! You always interrupt us!” Yongguk threw his cap towards Himchan “what? Let’s go okay?” Himchan said while pointing the door “go,” you said and stepped a few back from him “GO BABY! YOU CAN DO IT!!!” you jumped while cheering for him, he smiled and gave your cheeks a kiss “I love you baby,” he said and hugged you tightly “I love you too baby!” you patted his back “okay I have to go, bye” he kissed your cheeks again.

You were alone at home “Ding Dong~” the door bell rang, you ran towards the and opened it, a male entered and pushed down to the floor “who-who are you?” you asked in terrified tone “your worst nightmare,” the person replied and slammed the door behind him, you got up and start to run towards the bedroom and locked it “You can run but you can’t hide~” the person said, you searched for your phone and speed dialed Yongguk “the number you have dialed in not available, please try again later,” you dialed again and again but no answer “Yongguk~ Yongguk~” you cried and cried “come out or I have to go in,” the person bang the door hard, you close your eyes and hugged your knees “I’ll count to three! 1, 2…” you hide inside the closet “BANG!” the door flung opened “LET’S PLAY !” he shouted and start smashing things outside the closet, you covered your mouth and try not to scream “PAK!” the closet are wide open “there you are!” you were pulled out off the closet and slammed on the floor “AH!” you shouted in pain “let’s play rough huh? Since you like rough!” he tore off you shirt “please don’t hurt me~” you cried, you couldn’t see his face cause it’s was covering with mask “shhh~ we’re just gonna play,” he said and pulled down your sweat pants “you must be so tasty~” he said, you pushed him and try to crawl ‘!” he pulled your hair and slammed it on the floor “AH!” you screamed in pain “Yongguk~”

“WOW Daehyun! Jinjja Daebak!” Himchan patted Daehyun’s back, everyone was talking and laughing but Yongguk was so quiet “why don’t I feel good?” he thought “are you okay?” Jieun asked, Yongguk nodded “you sure?” she asked, he nodded and gave her a smile “okay then,” she nodded “so how’s Sohee been doing?” she asked “she’s doing fine,” he replied, Jieun nodded and looks away “not anymore,”

After the Idol Star Championship ended BAP went back home, the entered the house and it’s in a mess “hyung! We’ve been robbed!” Daehyun run around the house “Noona!” Zelo shouted and run to the bedroom “Noona! Hyung! Noona!’ Zelo shouted, they all rushed inside the bedroom and saw you lying on the floor ly, “no!” Yongguk shook his head “get her some clothes!” Himchan said and covered you “Yongguk! Don’t just stand there!” Himchan shouted, Yongguk shook his head and stormed out the room “Hyung!” Youngjae called and followed him “I’ll get her dress, you guys call the police,” Himchan said, they all nodded and left the room, Himchan dressed you up “Yongguk~” you called “I’ll call him~” Himchan said and went out the room “Yongguk! She’s awake!” Himchan said, Yongguk didn’t response “Oppa~” you cried in pain, Himchan rushed in again “the police will be here soon~” Himchan said “Yongguk~ where’s Yongguk?” you asked “he’s outside, still shocked with what happened,” Himchan replied “Hyung! The police are here,” Jongup said, he nodded “let them in,” Himchan said, you held his hand tightly “they’re gonna ask you some question, I’ll stay here with you okay?” Himchan said you nodded.

After they asked you questioned, they left. “Oppa, I want to see Yongguk,” you said he nodded and left the room, you followed him even though you lower part are sore  “Sohee wants to see you,” Himchan said “I don’t want to see her,” Yongguk replied “Hyung! That’s your girlfriend!” Daehyun pointed “well I don’t want a dirty girlfriend like her!” Yongguk shouted, your heart in pieces, you stepped to the living room “so I’m disgusting?” you asked with tears flowing down your cheeks, he looks away you shook your head and took a stepped back “I see,” you nodded and slowly walk inside the bathroom and locked the door, you burst into tears. “Why does it has to be me?” you thought and stepped inside the bathtub and the water, you saw a blade nearby, you took it “maybe I shouldn’t be alive anymore,” you said and cut the blade through your wrist two times and sank under the tub.