0.2

A Beautiful Stranger

I was shocked. Did she just ask him out? I mean, it's not like I am interested in him, but.. she's having that other guy already. David? Or.. someone else already? She'schanging her partners so much, it's hard to learn all their names.

 

„Uhm.. Chelsie. I just want to arrive here first.. find some friends, you know?“ Chanyeol just replied a little unsure and Chelsie nodded. Your plan wasn't working huh?

 

„Morning Luhan.“ I waved at him and he sat down next to me. „Morning you all. Oh, you're new.“ Luhan said and Chanyeol nodded: „I'm Chanyeol.“ - „Nice to meet you.“ Luhan replied with a grin on his lips. Well, Luhan was the one popular guy who actually liked me – he liked me more than he should, you know? Don't ask me why I couldn't fall in love with him, I have no idea.

 

„Are you free today Mina?“ Luhan asked out of sudden. „No.. I'm going over to Chanyeol“ - „Oh, Ok..“ he replied casually. „Wait, is something going on between you guys?“ Chanyeol asked with a smirk. „No there isn't.“ I answered quickly and Luhan looked down to the ground – that must be painful. Chanyeol noticed that as well and stopped smirking immediately. „Sorry Luhan...“ I mumbled but he just shook his head: „No it's fine..“ his calm and disappointed voice said. I poked his hip with my elbow to make him smile again but it didn't work so I just hugged him shortly from the side: „Stop sulking Idiot.“ I mumbled in a cute way and he smiled at the ground: „You always get me..“

 

After the lessons, Chanyeol grabbed me on the school corridor. Just out of no where so I was pretty shocked. „W-What are you doing?“ - „Mina I found an awesome place! Please let me show you this. I don't know if you saw it already but it looks amazing.“ Chanyeol said full of exitement. I was still a little dizzy by that sudden move so he just grabbed on my wrist and walked to a door. „Chanyeol where are you going I haven't been here before..“ I mumbled and he slowly let go of my wrist, saying: „Just follow me, Mina.“ As I did, we arrived at the highest spot of our school. Chanyeol opened the door and there it was, the roof. It was flat and we could walk on it. As I looked around it was filled over and over with plants and flowers. Also a bench stood in the middle of it. „Oh my..“ I was stunned. I never saw anything like that at out school.

 

Suddenly the janitor appeared and I was shocked by that: „Oh.. Janitor.. Did you build that all?“ I asked friendly and he smiled proudly: „Yep I did. But how did you find it?“ - „I.. got lost because I am a new student, then I found this.“ Chanyeol replied and I took some steps forward. „Janitor, you better print a paper where it says that, if you open the door, alarm will come and you need to pay if you open that door accidently or something. I mean, Someone who sees this could ruin it. There are a ton of students who would destroy it.“ My voice said calm. „You're right little lady.“ the janitor smiled and continued: „I'll better do that.“

 

„Chanyeol? Let's keep this as a secret, don't tell anyone. Not Chelsie, no one.“ - „Chelsie's your best friend so why shouldn't she know..-“ I cut him off by saying: „Well you need to learn something about Chelsie. She's kind of a .“ The janitor coughed. „Oh, janitor, I'm sorry for you to hear all that, but Chanyeol.. Chelsie is a nice girl but she treats guys horribly.. If she would know about this, she would tell it to anyone and she would bring her guys up here.“ I explained and Chanyeol nodded, he understood the situation quickly.

 

„So that's why she asked me to go out with her? Just as a little toy?“ Chanyeol asked confused. I shook my shoulders: „I don't know. Her last serious relationship was a year ago, then she started to date popular guys. Two weeks this guy, one night that guy. But even though she's doing that, and everybody knows about it, she's nice.“ I said and Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh: „God, she's so weird.“ - „I know right.“ I giggled and we walked down again, waving the janitor before leaving and we went home together.

 

„You should come over later Mina. After we ate or something.“ Chanyeol told me and I nodded: „Let's exchange numbers, you can write me when you're ready.“ - „Good idea, why haven't I thought about that earlier?“ Chanyeol laughed a little and took out his phone.

 

Later on I ringed on the door bell and Chanyeol's mom opened the door: „Oh, Mina, I didn't expect you to come over.“ and suddenly a head peeked through the door: „But I did.“

....

Chanyeol said who looked at me and his mom was shocked: „Omo where are you coming from? I didn't see you!“ I just laughed and slowly stepped in, taking out my shoes and his mom rubbed my back: „Are you alright Mina?“ I just nodded with a smile, then Chanyeol took me on my wrist, walking with him to his room full of instruments. He had some Microphones, 2 guitars, a piano and a drum. „Whoa can you play all of these?“ I was stunned by that room and he nodded proudly: „I can't play so many songs on Piano but I am learning one these weeks.“ - „Whoa.. show me something!“ I begged and he sat down at the piano, patting his hand on the chair: „Sit down next to me.“ and started to play as I finally sat down.

 

Soon I begged him to play something on his guitar. „Please do it.. come on. I love when men play the guitar.“ I told him and he started to laugh: „It's attractive right?“ I just nodded and sat down next to him and he started to play a slow and relaxing song. I bobbed from left to right with my upper body to the calm music he played and waited for him to finish. „Chanyeol-ah?“ - „Hm?“ - „Why do you have all these microphones?“ I asked curious and he smiled shyly, placing his right hand on his neck: „Well, sometimes I try to sing but it isn't that good as my rapping is.“ - „Whoa, show me! Both of it!“ I begged and he shook is head with his smile: „You'll laugh at me.“ - „I won't Chanyeol-ah.. oh come on!“ I pleased all over again and he sighed: „Okay okay, only because it's you. Don't tell anyone!“ He pleased me and I nodded with a smile.

....

If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying. If there's something I'm doing girl I'm trying. I know I'm no angel, but I'm not so bad, no no no … / You should know that beautiful girls are all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasting, cause they got nothin' on you baby – nothin on you, baby~

 

Even though Chanyeol's voice was deep, it was so well. „Whoa..“ I clapped my hands with still a stunning view. Just as he started to sing, my eyes went from this o-o to this O-O like in a second.

 

„Is it good?“- „It really is Chanyeol!“ I said full ov exitement and he laughed: „You should sing with me. Do you know that song I sang?“- „Yes but.. Chanyeol, I can't sing..“ I mumbled. „Oh come on, try to.“ he said and I nodded carefully and we sang together.

 

Suddenly his mom came in as we looked into each others eyes while singing with a smile on our faces. She knocked at the door and we both looked at her immediately. „Oh- I'm sorry you..semmed to be really into.. it.. uhm.“ she stuttered at that weird situation and I just laughed: „No it's fine.“ - „I heard you two so.. I was curious and listened to it.“ She told us and Chanyeol placed his guitar down: „Do you want to stay any longer?“ he asked me nicely and I took a look at my watch: „Ah better not. I think mom needs my help, also 2 hours passed like a minute.“ Chanyeol nodded and guided me to the door.

 

„Mina?“ - „Hm?“ I turned around to him as we stood at the door. „Tomorrow I will pick you up at the same time. Be ready by that time so.. we can go up on the roof of the school. Let's make it our number 1 place to visit every morning at school.“ he suggested and I smiled: „You come up with really nice ideas Chanyeol.. Sure, we can do that.“ - „But..“ He looked down and sighed. „Do me a favor.“ Chanyeol continued and looked back up into my eyes, biting his lower lip. „What favor?“ I asked confused. „Don't wear make up tomorrow. Only some .. mascara. That black thing for your lashes is called mascara right?“ - „Yep..“ I started to laugh at this situation and he laughed too: „Don't be mean, I'm a guy! For me everything is just simply make up, ha!“ I slowly calmed my laugh and just smiled at him.

....

„Chanyeol? May I ask you as question?“ I asked him carefully, he gave me a nod. „Are you always that nice? I mean.. Some people used to be my friends before they became popular at school. Now I'm just somebody they all used to know..“ I sighed and he brought me into a smooth hug: „I won't change. I promise.“

 

That was weird, I mean, why the hell did he hug me? Not like i didn't like me but.. why was he so calm? God Mina. What are you doing – I kinda thought to myself.

 

„We.. We'll see us tomorrow.“ I awkwardly backed away from the hug and he said out of sudden: „I'm sorry!.. for.. hugging you.“ Ouch. He must have noticed that I felt a little weird..

 

„No it's.. I was just shocked. I really need to go Chanyeol..“ - „Alright Alright, Sorry, Just go.“ he carefully smiled and I saw the disappointness in his eyes.

....



Lululululu, Second Chapter done~