0.14

A Beautiful Stranger

„Oh, You're here?“ I said surprised, actually better saying shocked, and bowed. Mandy just nodded and Chanyeol looked at me: „Did you run?“ I just nodded and said: „Here, your clothes and such... I even brought your phone charger.“ I said and wanted to walk to Chanyeol, as Mandy suddenly said: „Can you leave?“ This girl, do you know, how much I wanted to slap her in that moment? Right into her face. „W-Why?“ - „I want to talk to him about personal things.“ She replied and I made big sad eyes: „I don't want to..“ - „Are you really that childish Mina?!“ Mandy asked. Oh dear god please give me the ability to slap her..... yup, nothing changed. „There was a guy downstairs, touching me on my s and private area, he followed me a little.. I don't want to go now..“ I mumbled and Chanyeol stood up: „How is he looking like? Where did he stop following you? That can..“ I stopped him: „Chanyeol.. sit down it's okay..“ - „It's not! How is he possibly doing that to you?!“ of course he was upset now. „Please.. just let me stay here..“ I begged and Chanyeol said: „Just take my phone and headphones, listen to some music.“ - „But Chanyeol..“ Mand widened her eyes. „What?! Call me through the phone if it is THAT personal.“ Chanyeol replied madly and she sighed.

 

I took his phone and pressed the button: „Chanyeol I don't know your pasword.“ he leaned overtome and whispered: „Your name, then mine.“ I blushed and opened my eyes widely as he backed away again: „All together?“ - „Yup, no space inbetween.“ he replied and I nodded, typing in everything and it worked. I started the music and just focused on the phone. I could still hear them, for sure, I'm not stupid.

 

Mandy started her personal topic: „Chanyeol-ah.. I really really want you back..“ - „You.. what?!“ Chanyeol was surprised, even if he knew it already. „Oh Chanyeol please.“ - „Not after all what you did towards me.“ - „I love you and I regret every mistake!“ she said.

 

„You don't regret everything.“ - „I DO Chanyeol, I really do!“ - „You're lying.“ He replied coldly but she just shook her head. „You don't regret that you hurt Mina. Look at her wounds ha.“ - „That's a different thing Chanyeol you can't compare that.“ She said but Chanyeol replied: „Mina is a part of me. If you hurt her, you hurt me as well.“

Wow, where these really Chanyeols words? I was shocked but just kept staring on the phone.

 

„My heart is taken already.“ - „What?!“ Mandy was kind of shocked and pointed in my direction: „Taken by Mina or what?“ - „Exactly.“ Chanyeol replied and Mandy was about to explode as she stood up, walked to me and slapped my Cheek extremely hard, right in front of Chanyeols eyes. „You dirty little ! HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE?“ She yelled at me and Chanyeol grabbed her on her wrist, while I shed some tears, saying „She didn't do anything. Leave my room now.“ Mandy just looked up to him in disgust and left with a loud walk.

 

„A-Are you okay?“ Chanyeol squatted down, so low, that he was smaller than me and looked a little up while I still sat on the chair. I removed my hand from my cheek and just shook my head: „It hurts...“ my tears fell down even more and Chanyeol carefully the hair out of my face whose were on my cheek. Now he finally saw how red my left cheek already was.

 

„I'm sorry that this happened..“ Chanyeol looked up to me with his big and worried eyes. „It's not your fault, hm?“ I said sobbing and carefully stood up. „Here..I brought you some books.“ I said and wanted to walk to his bag, just to change the topic, to survive with my tears but Chanyeol took my hand and brought me into a lovely hug. „Shh.. I am so sorry.“ Chanyeol mumbled and I placed my arms around his waist. „Chanyeol-ah.. I am sorry as well.. I am so troublesome..“ I murmured but he slowly backed away, saying: „Don't complain.. and stop crying hm..?“ Chanyeol wiped my tears away with his thumbs, then he carefully, as soft as he could, kissed my hurting cheek.

 

Chanyeol carefully backed away and both of us needed some time to recover, after a little time of weird silence, Chanyeol started to talk.“You brought my favourite book!“ Chanyeol grinned and Isat down on the bed, my legs hanging down. “I just took some whose looked pretty.“ I chuckled and he looked at his backpack. “Hey, wanna go outside? The sun is shining so bright.“ Chanyeol asked and I nodded: “Sure but before that you might need to change.“ I pointed at his clothes whose were from the hospital and he almost blushed: “Aish sure sure. That‘s why you brought me clothes.“ - “I don‘t know if you like them.. I just took some clothes I liked to see on you.“ I admitted.

 

Chanyeol took some clothes and went to the little bathroom. As he came out I saw his boxers underneath his jeans, his chest was bare. “Can you close the buttons for me?“ Chanyeol asked, having the white collar shirt on - opened. “Oh Chanyeol you only want me to do that to look at your body.“ I laughed but he shook his head with a smirk on his lips. He walked towards me when I still sat on the bed and closed his buttons carefully as he looked down to me while doing this. As I finished up, I looked into his eyes. As I looked to his collar, I took all my (mut) and grabbed on his collar, pulled him closer to me and kissed his lips quickly. He even stepped a feet clpser while I grabbed him and was shocked by my sudden behaviour. “M-ina..“ he openes his eyes and gasped. My cheeks bluahed and I looked down shyly. “Why out of sudden... I mean... Mina you..“ He stuttered. „Just keep quiet. This is only the begin.“ I said and grinned.



I know... this is short for 2 days of not uploading.. But well.. due some personal reasons I cut off my Chanyeol fanfiction these days.. I'm always tired, stressed out .. such things. I couldn't find matching gif's here.. so sorry...