0.5

A Beautiful Stranger

I just walked to the water to get a cold and wet facecloth anyways and went back into the tent where Mandy sat beside him. „Here..“ I handed it over and turned my body around to leave, as suddenly Chanyeol said: „Mina.. didn'tyou say .. you want to stay here?“ I looked back at him and pointed with my arm to Mandy shortly: „I think you already have someone who's caring about you.“ I sighed and closed the zipper.

 

I couldn't sleep tonight, even though I had Chanyeol's jacket, I got a heavy fever and I froze quite a lot. In the morning, Chanyeol entered my tent when I was breathing heavily. He looked at me shocked and came closer immediately: „Yah yah! Mina, What's wrong?“

....

I opened my eyes to see him in front of me: „Shouldn't you lay in your tent?“ I asked but he shook his head: „The fever was jsut because of the shock last night I guess, I'm all fine.. trust me. But what's with you?“ he asked. I just closed my eyes again and he touched my forehead: „Y-You got fever?! How is that possible..“ he kind of asked himself because I was too dizzy. „You took a little care of me last evening, now I'll be there for you!“ Chanyeol said and stoodu, went to his tent and took the face cloth to make it wet with ice cold water.

 

„Teacher.. Mina got sick..“ - „You're her partner, right?“ the teacher asked and Chanyeol nodded. „I think this classtrip is too troublesome for you two.. yesterday you got hurt, now she's sick.. I think it's better if you stay with her, you're her partner and partners don't seperate, right? I mean I would have said you would go into the team with Luhan but if Mina is sick, you should really take care of her..“ the teacher explained and Chanyeol nodded with respect: „Thanks, she's breathing heavily.. I think she really needs someone close to be with her..“ and the teacher nodded, understanding the situation.

 

The reason why I was actually breathing heavily was once because of the fever, but just a few minutes ago, Mandy came into my tent and it caused me another wound. It was a stress situation, so I had to breath heavy.

 

Chanyeol closed the tent and pressed the facecloth on my forehead. I swallowed my spit because of the shock and he tried to comfort me: „Shh.. stay calm.. I know it's cold..“ He had still his hand onmy forehead with the facecloth underneath as I placed my hand on top of is to press it a little more against my forehead. I had my eyes closed ad he opened them widely: „Mina.. you.. you're bleeding.“

 

Oh , yes I was. I just acted regular and opened my eyes: „Where?“ - „On your wrist.“ I took my hand down and looked at it: „Ah .. that was from a few days ago, I must have scratched it so that's why it is bleeding.“ I said casually and just shook my shoulders. „Ah don't mess around with me, it seems to be fresh..“ Chanyeol said. Whops, what now? Ugh that guy keeps me crazy. „Ok ok I'm stupid.. I stood up this morning and.. I felt dizzy as I walked around and fell on the gound and.. my hand got injured because there were some pieces of glass.. it took me like 10 minutes to get up again..“ I lied.

....

„Why haven't you called out my name then? Ah Mina.. you're really a troublesome person..“ he said worried and I nodded with a little smile: „That's me.. you have to live with that.“ I said. Thanks god he believed what I just said.

 

Actually, Mandy came in and hurt me with her knife again, saying: „Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? Didn't I tell you to not take care of him? Because I wanted to? That's what you get.“ and she cut me.

 

„Sorry for not staying with you yesterday but I didn't want to be around Mandy..“ I said weak but Chanyeol shook his head: „Shh.. don't worry about that. I didn't want her to be with me anyways.. She's my ex-girlfriend you know.. and ex-girlfriend is because of a reason..“ - „Hos did you get to know each other? You used to live in a different town..“ I said and he nodded: „Yeah but we met up a little few years earlier when she was still nice and innocent.. and slowly she changed but my feelings towards her were still there so.. somewhen we started to date each other, for like.. a year. Our relationship ended 8 months ago..“ he explained. „Why.. what was wrong?“ - „Well Mina.. she was betraying me.. for 3 months already until I found out. She did it because.. She wanted to sleep with me but I wanted to wait a little longer. She couldn't handle it and after 9 months of our relationship, she just took that other guy and went out with him, slept with him, everything.“ Chanyeol sighed loudly.

 

I couldn't believe she did that to him, so I said: „Don't fall in love with her again..“ Chanyeol looked at me and started to laugh a little: „I won't..“ then he became more quiet again and said: “Listen.. I heard the conversation yesterday, about Mandy yelling at you to leave me alone and such.. what happened between you guys that she's like that?“ - „She used to bully me all those years at school.“ I just replied and Chanyeol nodded sadly: „Yep, that's Mandy..“

 

Suddenly Luhan came in and smiled: „Goood...-“ then he stopped and looked at me worried: „Morning?“ I just smiled at him and he sat down beside me. „What's wrong?“ - „I have a high fever.. I couldn't sleep all night.“ I replied and Luhan sighed: „Ahh poor you what are you doing ha.. you get sick so easily..“ and Luhan took the wet face cloth to wash my face a little. „Don't worry.. Chanyeol will be here to take care of me.“ I said and Luhan smiled: „Luckily someone is here. Ugh, it would have been better if Chanyeol would go in our team with Many and I could stay with you but.. Chanyeol, you don't like Mandy either, right?“ - „Yup.“ Chanyeol laughed and I sighed: „Luhan? Take care of you. And don't think too much about what Mandy tells you.“ Luhan nodded smiling and came closer to kiss my Cheek gently: „Get well soon..“

....

As he went to Mandy, Chanyeol asked me: „What.. is Mandy actually telling him?“ - „She's talking about him and me. That Luhan should stop loving me because I'm so ugly and all those things.. I mean I don't love Luhan, and I never will because he's my best friend.. but those words destroy him inside.. he knows already that I won't love him.. but hearing that he better should stop him will hurt his heart for sure..“ I tried to explain and Chanyeol asked: „Why don't you give him a chance?“ then I looked at Chanyeol and sighed: „I can't. Our friendship is too precious.“ I just said and he nodded.

 

„Then there's a chance for me to win you?“

....

Chanyeol asked out of sudden and I opened my eyes widely before he started to laugh: „Oh come on, I'm just joking, you can take whoever you want.“ Chanyeol continued and I laughed a bit as well: „You Idiot.“ and I slapped his leg. „Shh, stop it!“ - „Yah you started with messing around, Park Chanyeol!!“ I laughed and he did as well. „Ah...“ I suddenly said in pain and touched my head. „Are you okay?“ Chanyeol asked worried and I muttered: „I think it's the fever..“ - „You should sleep..“ he suggested and I nodded carefully.

 

„Should I lay down as well?“ - „Ah Chanyeol-ah.. you should better go in your own tent.. What if you get sick too?“ -“I don't care.“ Chanyeol said and I looked at him worried: „Chanyeol please..“-“No. I will stay with you.“ And he lied down next to me. „Sleep..“ he pleased me but then I started to breath heavy once again, I remembered what Mandy did to me this morning.

 

„What's now?“ Chanyeol asked and I said under my breathing: „I'm thinking of something.. stressful.. that's why I'm like that...“ - „Think of something relaxing.. I don' tknow.. Luhan or something..“ then Chanyeol my hair behind my ear and my cheek with his thumb. I became more calm as he just placed his hand on my cheek and slowly his thumb carassed my cheek. "What have you thought ot..?" Chanyeol asked me as my breath became regular and I just replied: "You."



To all my readers, please leave a comment, or a private mail! I appeciate everything!!! <3 

..  ..