0.13

A Beautiful Stranger

Because it was around 5pm as we finally came out of the school, it took us a long time to get to the hospital as well. Luckily I could drive with the ambulance, but they had to do a full check up of Chanyeols body, so it was getting pretty late. Meanwhile I just ate something and as I walked up again, Chanyeol was in his room sleeping. His room was lonely, only him inside it and I sat down on a chair next to his bed. „Oh boy..“ I whispered: „My precious boy..“ and sighed a little, having a little drink, then looking at the clock: 8:30. Why the hell was it so late? Nothing much happened in between.

 

I thought of callimg my mum but instead of doing this, I just leaned foreward to the bed, placked my arms on it and used it as a pillow for my head. It was placed on a height with Chanyeols legs. I opened my eyes from that position and stretchet out my right arm, still having it as my pillow. I could see Chanyeol sleeping from there and carefully took his hand with my stretched out arm. Slowly I began to on his right hand before I finally closed my eyes again and fell asleep. This position wasn't actually that uncomfortable, just my arms.. ugh, they will hurt if I wake up later on..

 

Chanyeol woke up in the middle of the night, it was 2AM. He blinked a ittle, then looked down and saw my figure, laying with my head on the bed, still holding his hand. // That girl.. // Chanyeol thought smiling and saw his hand being held by me. He just moved a little and it caused me to wake up. I blinked, then looked up to Chanyeol who sat almost straight up now. „Shhh.. I'm sorry.. sleep Mina.. it's the middle of the night now..“ Chanyeol murmured and I just nodded sleepy, looked down to his and mine hand, made an awkward expression and let go of his hand, placing my hand next to his instead of holding it. „A-Are you okay?“ I asked him awkwardly and he nodded, over my head and said: „Now sleep..“ - „You too..“ I murmured and he nodded, lied down again and took my hand. „Oh.. Ch-Chanyeol..“ I murmured and he just smiled: „Shh.. I like that..“ he said, looked to our hands and mine carefully.

....

// I should have asked her if she wanted to sleep next to me.. now it's too late, she's already asleep.. // Chanyeol thought to himself as he looked down to me.

 

Morning was here and the rain was falling against the window. It made loud noises and I woke up because of that, it even seemed to be a little thunder. Slowly I backed away from the bed, feeling my arms hurting and stretched them carefully as Chanyeol opened his eyes to look at me. „Oh, you're awake?“ I said surprised and lookedat the clok, 7AM. He nodded and said: „For like an hour already..“ I just nodded and scratched my head sleepy. I placed my body back into the recent positon and said: Oh... you covered me up with a blanket over night?“ I smiled and Chanyeol nodded: „You were freezing.. searching for a blanket in your sleep.“ he laughed a little. „God my arms hurt..“ I murmured and touched them carefully as Chanyeol said: „I.. wanted to ask you if you want to sleep next to me but you were already asleep when I had the courage to ask..“ I just smiled and let out a little chuckle: „Aigo you're stupid.. now little Mina is hurt.“ I pouted a little, calling myself little and he pouted as well: „Poor you let me fix that ha..“

 

Wait. What the am I doing, like, really. What am I doing here. I just shook my head as I was alive again and said: „Later huh? I'm going to drive home now.. take a shower and get some of your clothes. Your mother will come with me. Yesterday I already talked to her through the phone.“ I told him but he still pouted ad took my hand gently: „Just stay some more minutes..“ I felt him squeezing my hand and it from here to there, so I just couldnd say no to him: „Alright alright.“ I rolled my eyes. „Come to me.“ he stretched his arms out, his eyes were wide and sad. Then he took one arm back, his left one – because of the shot.

 

„Wouldn't I only hurt you?“ - „Well I can't place my arm around you but at least we can lay together..“ he said and took the blanket for me to enter the bed. I lied down and looked up to him: „Oh Chanyeol.. do you know the feel when you're with someone and you feel totally comfortable with him or her? I have this feelin with you.“ I said smooth and he placed the blanket over my body carefully with a nodd: „Sure I know that.. But... Mina.. You..“ then Chanyeol sighed: „Forget it..“ - „No tell me Chanyeol..“ - „You know I love you right? You didn't say anything to it yet.. sure we kissed but.. as I confessed my love yesterday you shrook it off.“ Chanyeol said calm, as I looked up to him, I saw his sadness all over the face: „You were in pain.. I just wanted you to go to the ambulance quickly.“ I replied regulary without deeping the topic. „Still.. I thinkyou don't like me anyways huh? I thought you would, but as I saw you and Luhan kissing, you held onto the kiss for a little before letting go of him.. I'm not blind, you like him.. the was he comforts you.. that isn't innocent friendship, trust me. Our kiss... forget about that Mina.“ Chanyeol explained the way he thought about it and somehow, I couldn't say anything to it, except for: „Our kiss.. as it happened I .. realized it but.. I didn't feel what was going on. As I finally closed my eyes and wanted to feel your lips on mine, you backed away already..“ I said and he only sighed. „I think I should better go now..“ - „I think so too.“ Chanyeol replied and I stood up from the warm bed.

....

On my way home I called Luhan, to ask if he was alright. Luckily nothing happened to him: „And you're not in pain or anything Luhan?“ - „Ah Mina don't care so much about me ha, I'm fine, I'm totally fine. Where are you by the way?“ - „On my way home.. Chanyeol is in the hospital“ I replied and Luhan was quiet for a second, then: „What happened? You're okay?“ - „I am, of course.. but that one guy shooted at Chanyeol. The shot only grazed Chanyeol's arm but.. If he wasn't walking to me, I would have the shot somewhere on my body.. maybe even on my head..“ I sighed and Luhan mumbled: „And.. what about you two?“ - „We kissed..“ - „You did?“ Luhan seemed to be happy and I just replied: „Yesterday. He's completely different today. Telling me he's not blind, that he would know that I love you..“ - „And what did you say?“ Luhan asked. „Nothing. I just let him think that.. even if it's wrong.. I don't know I was scared okay..“

 

At home I just showered, took some new clothes and went over to Chanyeol's house where his mother greeted me lovely: „Oh my you're not in pain ha? Everything is okay?!“ she hugged me and I smiled at her: „I'm fine.. Will you come with me to Chanyeol?“ - „Oh dear.. I have so much work. I will come later at the evening, will you tell him that?“ she begged and I smiled: „Of course. I will pack some clothes for him upstairs.“ As I walked up to his room, I took a bag of his and put in some shirts, jeans, underwear and one white shirt, not a regular one but one with buttons in the front and a collar. Basically such a shirt where you get married in.

....

I took Chanyeols phone charger and some books, I don't know if he read them before, I just packed them in.As I was about to leave I looked at the shelf where I already took his underwear and socks out. A fame. I walked backwards and found myself on that little frame and a little box next to it. Suddenly I looked around if anyone saw what I was doing – nobody – and I opened the little box to find a bracelet inside.

 

„Oh, you found your present.“ the mom said and I let the box fall because of the shock: „Omo Mrs Park.. don't scare me so much.“ I said and placed the box back up on the shelf. „He wanted to give you this yesterday but he didn't take it with him, he was too scared. When he's giving you this, just act like you never saw it before. Because if you say you saw it already, it might break him.“ - „It's really pretty.. but I don't know why he wanted to give me this..“ I took a last look at it and closed the bag. „He seems to really like you..“ - „I know.. but he's thinking I would like someone else.. So complicated.“ I replied and his mom sighed: „That whole man is complicated, trust me.“ then she laughed and I walked back out to the hospital.

 

As I finally arrived there, I went to the toilet at first – unluckily there was something going on. „Oh hey little girl.“ I felt someone touching my roughly and tried to escape – I couldn't. „Why are you acting like this ha?“ and he touched my private area. „Let go of me! NOW FINALLY LET.“ he covered my mouth with that moment and touched my with his free hand. „You will come with me.“ He whispered and turned me around to him. It was a guy my age, long hair and not even ugly. „Stop.. I don't want to..“ I said in disgust and tried to walk away: and luckily, I could make it up to Chanyeol's room, ran inside and stopped, breathing hard – to only find Mandy next to him.

....

 



I know I know, it took me a while but I finally wrote it. It basically held me apart from eating candy... I need to lose weight. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed the Chapter and I am really really thankful for each one of you,reading my story. I had never so many readers... I am really blessed. And I write since April 2012 fanfictions so... aigo aigo much much thanks. Please leave me acomment when you're free, okay? I love to reat that. Upvote if you like, and have a great day :)