0.9

A Beautiful Stranger

The weekend passed and I just woke up reagulay to get ready for school at a monday morning as suddenly the doorbell rang. „Gonna open it!“ Mom said. She and das were basically okay again, I don't know how they did that so fast, but I was happy no matter what it was. „Alright!“ I yelled back and finished up in the bathroom.

 

„It's Chanyeol! Come over quickly ha!“ My mom called me and I said: „Soon! Guide him to the kitchen!!“ Slowly I finished up with my hair and brushed it throuh quickly. As I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at Chanyeol who sat at the table: „Morning, You're here already?“ I asked him smiling and he nodded: „I wanted to make sure that we both go together on top of the school to our blanket.“ - „A blanket, on top of the school? You kids aren't doing crazy stuff ha?“ My mom asked but we just burst out laughing: „No mom, It's a place full of plants and such, it's pretty. I'll make a picture for you, don't worry.“ I replied and Chanyeol still grinned by what my mother said before.

....

„How was your weekend?“ - „Fine fine.. boring..“ I started to laugh a little and ate my breakfast: „Yours?“ - „The same I guess.“ Chanyeol grinned and my mom looked at us, kind of strange: „Are you both dating or some-“ - „MOM!“ I yelled at her and she lifted her hands up: „Sorry dear I was just asking“ then she laughed. „Maybe we are dating soon.“ Chanyeol just said and I opened my eyes widely: „Oh really? It's funny because you know.. I don't know anything about that yet?!“ - „I am just kidding Mina!“ then Chanyeol laughed and I hit his arm: „WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!“ he asked and I grinned: „IDIOT.“ - „That's no reason Mina“ - „Yah yah, stop fighting in the morning. Better fight in the bed.“ my mom said jokingly and I looked at her in disgust: „MOM!“

 

„Eat quickly Mina, we wanted to go somewhere, you forgot?“ Chanyeol asked and I shook my head immediately, finished my breakfast and stood up, ready to go. As we walked to the school and up to the roof, Chanyeol sat down on the blanket first, following by me. „Haa.. such a nice morning.“ I breathed in the fresh air and Chanyeol smiled at me: „You really like it up here, huh?“ - „Sure sure..“ I just sighed and looked around. He placed his arm around me and I looked up to him, quite carefully. Oh Chanyeol, you shy boy.. he smiled into his scarf 

....

Chanyeol looked down to me, right into my eyes. Slowly his eyes looked down to my lips and my heart was pumping heavy. Was this the moment I had waited for? Wasn't it a joke? Chanyeol came closer to my face, as suddenly: „GOOD MORNING!“ Mandy yelled friendly and ran to us.

 

Chanyeol sighed in disappointment and removed his arm from my body.

....

„Morning.“ he grumbled and I stood up: „Should I go?“ I looked at him but he shook his head and I carefully sat down again. „Mandy, what are you doing up here?“ Chanyeol asked as if nothing has happened. Wait, did Mandy just see his figure or did she see US?.. almost.. kissing. Was it going to be a kiss? Oh my that guy keeps driving me crazy. „Oh I saw You and Chelsie going up here lately but now there's a new face next to you?“ - „Ah yes It was actually Mina who should be here with me but.. Chelsie always came earlier.“ he chuckled a little and Mandy nodded. She walked closer to the edge of the roof and said: „How high is this? 20Meter?“ - „Mandy, just don't go too close to the edge.“ Chanyeol warned her but she just said: „Oh why not? I won't die Park Chanyeol.“ she laughed and slid away on her heels. Chanyeol stood up immediately, ran to her and pulled her back so she couldn't fall down.

 

Look how cute they are – gotta take a bucket to vomit into it. She lied in his arms and looked up to him: „Ch-Chanyeol, you saved my life.“ I stood up and asked: „Are you both okay?“ Chanyeol let go of her and she sat on the floor, he didn't even help her up. „Sure I am..“ Chanyeol said and walked closer to me. I looked up and mumbled: „I was scared you would fall down too..“ Chanyeol smiled and rubbed on my arms: „It's fine.. nothing happened, hm?“ and I just nodded by his soft gesture.

 

Actually, Mandy planned that, I heard it from her friends this morning as I went to toilet before walking up to the roof with Chanyeol. But.. it's crazy that she would risk her life. What if Chanyeol had just ignored that? Or came a second too late? What if Chanyeol died because of her and she would be alive? I just shook my head by so many thoughts and Chanyeol took me on my hand, walking down the stairs. I slowly let go of his hand because I was walking faster and started to jump around a little. „What's happening with you? Did you take an energy pill or what?“ Chanyeol smirked and walked regulary down while looking on the stairs underneath him.

 

„I'll better go to the toilet once again before the lesson starts.“ I said and Chanyeol nodded. What I didn't know was that Mandy already waited there for me to enter it. „Oh look who we have. Mina Mina Mina. You never learn right?“ - „Mandy what do you want?“ I asked seriously and she just smirked: „Look at her, that kid trying to be serious.“ - „Don't play around.“ I said and Mandy rolled her eyes: „You and Chanyeol, You kissed, right?“ - „What? No..“ I answered shy but she didn't believe me. „Hand me out your arm.“ she said. As I didn't respond to her sentence she yelled: „NOW HURRY UP YOU LITTLE .“ I just pulled up my pullover and strtched out my arm for her. She cut into my arm and walked away with her friends following her. I just started to cry, this time I really couldn't handle it and let some cold water ran over my wound to make it stop from burning. I took a tissue and pressed it on my arm. I walked out of the toilet and leaned against the wall, crying and pressing the tissue harder and harder on my wound.

 

Chanyeol walked in my direction, as he saw me, he walked a little faster and touched my shoulder: „What happened, Why are you crying?“ I just looked down to my arm and removed the tissue to show him my wound. He covered his wide opened mouth with his hand and I was too weak to stand so my back rushed down the wall until I sat on the floor, crying all over. „Who did that?“ Chanyeol asked. „Now finally tell me Mina..“ - „M-Mandy..“ I whispered. „Who?“ - „Mandy. She told me to leave you alone and to never tell you thet she is the one who's hurting me.. But I didn't want to leave you alone.. each time I spent time with you, she came and hurt...“ I couldn't finish my sentence underneath my sobbing as Chanyeol already stood up and walked away. „WHERE ARE YOU GOING? CHANYEOL?“ but Chanyeol didn't answer.

 

He walked into the classroom with a lot of strength, you could tell it by the was he opened the door, or better saying he punched the door against the wall. Then he walkedright to Mandy and took her n her wrist, then pushing her against the wall – not even gently. Everyone looked at that situation and was shocked. The popular Chanyeol gets mad? The one who seems to be always smiling?

....



„YOU, HOW DO YOU DARE TO HURT MINA?“ Chanyeol yelled loudly at Mandy but she just said: „What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking ab-..“ - „YOU GODDAMN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING AT ABOUT.“ Chanyeol became really lous now so that everyone from the hall walked do the classroom and watched the situation from both doors of the classroom.

 

„You must have seen it too right? All the wounds Mina has.“ Chanyeol turned around to the class and everyone nodded. „You did it.“ Chanyeol said with an evil smirk on his face as he looked back to Mandy. „You just ing can't take a knife and hurt people! YOU'RE CRAZY OKAY?! CRAZY? You're taking out your knife and hurt Mina for talking to me? What are you to do that?! HUH?“ Mandy slowly started to cry under Chanyeols yell. „I swear, if you ever hurt her again..“ Chanyeol started to say and I slowly walked out of the bunch of people, murmuring in tears: „Ch-Chanyeol...“ my tall idiot looked to me and let go of Mandy as he saw me crying and my blood running down my arm. „Mina..“ he said worried with tears in his eyes and took a new tissue. „God I ING hate you Mandy.“ Chanyeol turned his head around to Mandy one last time, then his hands were shaking so much from all the anger, that he had troubles with the tissue but still managed to press it on my arm. „Let's better go to the paramedical space Mina.. this wound is so deep..is it burning a lot?“ Chanyeol asked with his deep voice, but when he talked to me, his voice became a lot more softer. I nodded while another tea ran down my cheek. „Shh.. don't cry anymore..“ Chanyeol pleased but it just caused me to cry more and he took both of his thumbs to wipe my tears away carefully. We turned around and walked through the bunch of people to get to th paramedical space. Behind us? Shocked students who watched the whole situation..



Oh my, thanks for all the subscribers!! Please read it well. and oh my. I found like the most beautiful picture of Chanyeol: