0.3

A Beautiful Stranger



Why did he do that?- to hug me. I mean, look at me. Okay why am I thinking about that? Am I stupid? I really need to sleep. I kept thinking about that almost the whole night as I lied in my bed, looking over to his house from my window. Whoa, what the hell am i doing, I'm thinking about a stupid hug...

 

The next morning we met up to go on the roof of the scool, sat down and just looked around. I think both of us felt weird with the situation from last evening. But we enjoyed the view and just breathed in some fresh air. The last lesson of the day just started and I opened my eyes widely – The teacher in front of me was Chanyeols father.

 

„Hello class, I'm your new teacher because your ordinary teacher has a serious sickness and we're too worried about him so.. I'll be your teacher from now on.“ the father said and looked at me, then at Chanyeol – THEN he smirked. „My son is in this class too.“ the teacher continued and Chanyeol did a sign for his father: 'GOD NO DON'T DO THAT FATHER PLEASE' „Chanyeol is my son.“ he said and Chanyeol sunk into his seat and facepalmed as everyone looked at him.

 

„And I also know Mina. She's spending some time with Chanyeol. Might there be any dating rumors soon? I hope so.“ the father grinned and I opened my eyes widely as every girl in the room took a death glare at me: „T-Teacher. No I am not going to..“ but I got cut off by Chanyeol: „Teacher, could you just start the lesson please?“ Thanks god Chanyeol said this.

 

On this evening I came home by my own. Chanyeol was meeting someone, he told me. So I walked through the mall, through the park and finally – home. „MOM, I'm home!“ I yelled but there was no reply. „MOM?“ - „GOD DAMN WHAT; WHAT DO YOU WANT?“ she came out, yelling. „I was just.. saying that I am home.“ - „Good for you.“ She replied stressed. „What's wrong?“ I asked confused. I never saw her in this condition. „WHAT'S WRONG WHAT'S WRONG; DON'T YOU HAVE OTHER PROBLEMS?“ she yelled even louder and suddenly my father came into the room. „WOMAN WHAT ARE YOU YELLING AGAIN?“ my father shouted. I wanted to leave the room – but I couldn't. „DON'T YELL AT OUR DAUGHTER; YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH ALREADY.“ My father continued shouting and I just swallowed my spit. „Alright, You know what? Let's get a divorce.. Just let's get it.“ my mother said in a calm voice but she was filled up with anger all over her body.

 

I walked back, slowly and tearing up, then my father hit my mother and I just walked out in tears. I wanted to be alone, I just.. wanted to find time for my own. It was a little darker by that time and I just walked in the cold air, the autumn is near. Suddenly I got grabbed by someone and I was shocked by who it was.

 

Mandy, the one who had bullied me all the years. How could I forget to mention her? Lately she was nice to me because I helped her out in the english lesson but for sure, that shouldn't last long. „So, You're dating Chanyeol?!“ she asked angrily. Before that she shoved me against a wall in a corner. „What? No, He's here for only 2 days now. What are you talking about?!“ - „He's my ex-boyfriend.“ she said and grabbed on my shirt. „He's WHAT?“ - „AREN'T YOU LISTENING? MY EX-BOYFRIEND.“ Mandy yelled at me and pushed me away as she let go of my shirt. „Damn what's wrong with you?“ I said under my tears, still crying because of my parents. „Don't touch him. Don't talk to him.“ - „Why should I stop that? I am not even interested to love him.“ I said sobbing but she rolled her eyes: „You're bad at telling lies, do you know that?“ Suddenly she took out a knife and held it against my neck: „Stop talking to him.“ her evil voice said.

 

I couldn't believe it. Chanyeol was here for two days only. She should rather bash Tina and not me. This is weird. But well, she's a friend of Time, she wouldn't hurt her. Not at all.

 

Then I felt her pulling the knive along my neck, carefully but still, blood was floading and a wound was coming. It just burned a litte but it wasn't that bad – until she went deeper. „OK OK, I WON'T.“ I yelled at her in pain and she let go of me at all, walked away and I collapsed on the floor.

 

I walked to the playground near my house and sat down. As I touched my neck because of the pain, I saw blood on my fingers and cried out more and more. No one was here, it was night, of course all the people are sleeping. A while passed, I couldn't stop crying, all my emotions where up in the air, floading through my mind, my body.

 

All of sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder as I sat on the swing. „Mina?“ a deep voice asked and I shook my body because of the shock.

....

As I looked sideways, then up, I reconized Chanyeol and wiped my tears immediately, then I covered my wound that I almost forgot. „Oh my.. Why are you like this?“ He asked worried and his face expression was the same. I just looked down, didn't answer. A sigh filled the air and Chanyeol squatted down in front of me, grabbing on my knees to not fall on the sand. „Why are you bleeding Mina?“ he asked. But still, I didn't say anything. „I just had an accident, nothing bad. It's something else“ I said after a while – I couldn't stand it anymore because Chanyeol looked at me with a worried view all the time.

....

Yes, I lied about my wound. I didn't want him to suffer already.

 

„What else happened? Tell me Mina.. I am here ok? All night if you need me.“ Chanyeol said with a smooth voice and I just looked into his eyes: „How did you find me?“ - „I tried texting you but.. as you didn't answer I ringed at your doorbell. Your mom said you would be outdoors and.. I tried to seach you.“ He explained. „My parents are getting a divorce. They yelled really loud. Arguing with each other and.. yelling at me. I hate if someone is yelling at me.. I start crying immediately if that happens.“ my sob was so strong once again that I couldn't really talk through it and Chanyeol slightly stood up and gave me a hug – he didn't let go. „Shh.. calm down ok? I don't want to see you like this.“ he tried to comfort me but I cried even more. „Chanyeol stop..just stop.“ I pleased but still, he was holding onto the hug. I tried to push him away from me but he was so strong, I couldn't help but to stand up and hugged him as well. „I am not going anywhere Mina. Don't push me away from you.“ Chanyeol mumbled and I nodded carefully, feeling his warm embrace.

 

„Chanyeol-ah..“ I just said and he let go of me carefully, taking a look at me and he wiped away my tears with his thumbs. „I am sorry for hugging you yesterday, and sorry for doing it now but.. I don't know. You seem to grow on to be something special in my life. I had it hard these past years.. no one liked me. And now, you just came, were friendly and I am being too much, Sorry.“ Chanyeol explained and I shook my head: „It's okay, I just.. kept thinking about all night long. I just don't want to be a toy once again. I know we're not a couple, and we might never be one, but still, people are treating me like a toy sometimes as well Chanyeol..“ - „You're really not a toy. You might be really special, I believe in that.“ he replied and I let out a sigh.

 

„Chanyeol.. am I still bleeding?“ - „Yes you are.. What did you do?“ he asked and took a look at my wound. „I don't know anymore, I felt so dizzy that I even forgot how I walked to this place..“ I lied. „Listen, tonight you will come to our house alright? I don't want you to suffer any more tonight.. If your parents are still fighting, you might cry all night.. I don't want that..“

....

Chanyeol was like a miracle in my life who had appeared and I just nodded. He took my hand and squeezed it gently. „Mina.. your hands are so cold, how many hours were you out? You must be freezing like hell.“ he wondered and I just nodded: „Uhm.. 3 hours I guess.. yepp, it's pretty cold.. But I didn't notice that because I was too busy with crying.“ that was one of my most honest sentences these past years.

 

Chanyeol gave me some clothes of him, his parents didn't notice that I was coming in because they were already sleeping. As I was about to change, Chanyeol came in with a pavement and some cotton to stop my wound from bleeding. „Ouch.. be careful.“ I said and grabbed on his arm because of the pain. „I am careful but it must burn like hell.. it is deeper on some places.. Are you sure you don't know what you did? Wasn't it rather Someone than Something?“ He asked but with that moment my wound burned more and more and I just grabbed onto his arm even harder. „I seriously don't know.. I am still so dizzy, sometimes I only see black in front of my eyes.“ I replied him and also this thing with feeling dizzy wasn't a lie, I felt gross. Chanyeol placed the pavement on my neck and he sighed: „Go and change your clothes. I also hope you have nothing against sleeping in one bed with me, I don't have a sofa or anything for you. Unless you want to sleep in the living room.“ of course I would love to sleep in the living room.. with.. big windows and.. all by my own in a .. foreign house... „Your bed is fine.“ I said quickly and he wiped away one last tear before I changed my clothes.

....

„Come here..“ He mumbled as he already lied on the bed, pulling the blanket down so that I could step into his bed quickly. I turned out the light and let out a little sigh. As I lied down, he placed the blanket over me and had enough distance so I couldn't think wrong of him. But soon as I closed my eyes, I asked with a smooth voice: „Chanyeol-ah..?“ - „Hm?“ - „I'm freezing..“ I muttered and he was almost going to stand up to take out a blanket but I held him on his wrist: „C-Can you cuddle with me?“ I stuttered with tired eyes and he stopped moving. Eery move he did from now on was smooth andhe started to smile. Chanyeol kissed my forehead before laying back down and said: „I still don't believe you with that accident or whatever.. but.. I miss cuddling too. Also, if you freeze, I'm the one who is going to embrace you tonight.. Come here..“ He pleased and I cuddled my body onto his chest before he wrapped his arms around me carefully.



newchapter wll come tonight.german time