0.4

A Beautiful Stranger

As I woke up in the morning, I moved accidently because I didn't remember what happened last night and woke Chanyeol op with my movements. My eyes caught his and they opened widely as I saw him being awake: „I'm sorry, I must have woke you up, right..?“ I mumbled and he nodded: „It's not a big deal.. What time is it?“ He asked and I propped my body up to look behind his body, my phone was off so I tried to bend over him without touching him to press my phone button – my hand slipped away a little and suddenly my body lied over his, but finally, I could see what time it is. Chanyeol started laughing: „What are you doing you just could have pleased me to take a look a it.“ I just stayed in this position and said: „6:05 am.“ - „Ah we still got enough time, we'll meet at class first before we're driving to our class trip, right?“ Chanyeol asked and I propped my body up from his and sat on the bed, looking down to him: „Yep.. I better go over to my house.. take a shower and such. We meet at our blanket on the roof, alright?“ I smiled at him and he nodded.

 

I packed my things in the very last minute and struggled on my case as I walked to school. To keep it save, I placed it into the classroom and walked upstairs without it. I mean, do you know how many stairs I have to walk up? And with a big heavy case behind me? Nope, I would never do that if I didn't have to. But then, something unknown happened. As I stepped up with a smile, I saw Chanyeol on a blanket – not alone, and my smile went away.

 

// Wait, is that.. that can't be.. // I thought to myself and carefully took a look at the girl next to him. It wasn't Mandy, luckily – but Chelsie. What would she do up here, wait, did Chanyeol tell her about this place? God..

 

I sighed and just walked down again, I didn't want to interrupt them. As I walked into the classroom ans sat down in disappointment, Someone hugged me lovely from behind. „MINA CUTIE.“ Someone said excited and I looked to my left, it was Luhan, the one who could always conjure a smile on my lips. „Morning Luhan. It's been a while since you hugged me like that.“ I giggled and he sat down in front of me, well actually not in a way you should sit on a chair but he sat the other way around on it to face me and placed his lower arms on the chair rest. „How are you Mina?“ - „Fine fine,.. you?“ I answered with a little sigh inbetween and Luhan looked at me confused: „What happened?“ - „Luhan.. I said I am fine.“ I said casually but he shook his head, then, finally, he noticed the pavement: „What's that on your neck?!“ - „A-A wound. I had a kind of accident.“ - „ACCIDENT?“ he almost yelled out. „Shh.. I just fell down and a hadron from the bush cut my neck a little. It's nothing serious.“ I smiled but Luhan sighed: „What else is hurting you?“

Then suddenly Chanyeol came in, with Chelsie hooked onto his arm. // THIS. // I thought to myself as it would be a perfect answer to Luhan's question. Luhan actually noticed my view to both of them and looked back to see what I was looking at, then Luhan looked at me again: „Is it what I am thinking?“ - „No.. I was just.. supposed to meet him this morning. When she was already beside him.“ I explained and Luhan sighed: „Don't suffer so much ha, We're going to a classtrip, 2 days of funny Luhan around you.“ - „Oh hell no, god please save me.“ I joked but Luhan hit me slightly: „C'mon it will be fun.“

 

Oh Luhan, how do you do this, to always make me smile. Luhan was my best friend for some years now, that was actually the only reason why I couldn't date him. I want him to stay as my best friend because I would only hurt him through the relationship.. I just can't hurt such an innocent and pure heart..

 

„Why didn't you come to the place where we should meet?“ Chanyeol asked me as he stopped beside me. „Oh- I .. forgot that. Sorry.“ I just replied and acted shocked. „Morning Mina.“ Chelsie grinned and I just smiled at her, I didn't want to show her that I actually saw her up there with Chanyeol, I hated it. Luhan stood slightly up, bend over my table and kissed my cheek gently, then he whispered into my ear: „I know I will never be yours, but let me make you happy when you're down.“ I really blushed by that and Luhan just went to his seat and sat down. I loved him for such things like these, but still, I just couldn't start something with him.

 

However, the whole day was kind of quiet. Our teacher wanted us to get to know each other better so we were in the forest for 2 days, with some tents, food, such things. We had to walk through the forest and seach some little boxes, some boring stuff to be honest. I didn't pay any attention to Chanyeol during the day. Childish, huh? Until..

 

„Chanyeol and Mina, you both are partners.“ the teacher said. Oh hell yeah, how I just waited for this to happen – not. Chanyeol smiled at me but I just ignored it, sighed and stood up to grab my backpack. „Let's go.“ I said casually and he followed me. I had the map and felt sure about what I was doing. „Did I do something?“ Chanyeol asked and I stopped walking: „Did you tell Chelsie about the roof?“ - „Y-You saw us?“ He asked shocked and I sighed: „Why are you acting like that, did you both kiss or..“ - „No! Mina.. no..“ Chanyeol replied immediately and continued: „I wouldn't kiss..“ - I stopped him aprubtly: „It was just a regular question because you seemed to be shocked.“ - „I didn't tell her anything, she followed me this morning, I didn't notice it at first but I couldn't shrug her off anymore.“ Chanyeol explained and I just let out a loud sigh: „Alright, whatever.“

 

He followed me and took my wrist: „Don't be mad..“ - „I am not.“ my voice was serious what caused him to have a sad face expression: „You are..“ he mumbled and I looked at him with anger, then I noticed his condition and became more calm. I don't even know why I acted so pissed, he isn't my own or anything. Maybe I just don't want Chelsie to get him.

 

„Are you sure what you're doing? Do you hold the map correctly? It seems we got lost.“ Chanyeol said and I sulked a little, damnit, I really lost my orientation. „I have no idea where we are..“ I said honestly and Chanyeol chuckled: „I bet I wouldn't be better finding a way with that map..“ - „really?“ I started to giggle and he nodded. „Ah let's just try to find back, alright?“ he suggested and I nodded by his suggestion – but suddenly he slipped away and fell on his back.

 

„Oh my, are you ok?!“ I walked to him quickly and squatted down. He hit his head on a stone while falling and Chanyeol's face was filled with pain. „Chanyeol-ah..“ I said shocked and looked at his head. „Ahh.. goddamnit..“ Chanyeol said and touched his head with his hand. „C-Can you lift up your body?“ I asked and he tried and endet up sitting – with his hands on his forehead. „Thanks god you're not bleeding.“ I murmured as I looked at the back of his hair and helped him up. „Let's quickly find our tents..“ I just said and walked beside him.

....

After a while: „It's so painful..“ - „I am sorry Chanyeol but what should I do in your opinion? I have nothing here to help you out.. I have when we find the tents..“ I said and he grabbed my hand out of sudden: „Mina.. please.. let's have a break, my head feels like he's about to kill me.“ Chanyeol explained how painful all that was, at least he tried to. As we both sat down on a larger stone near the forest path, I felt him placing his head on my shoulder. „Chanyeol, what are you..“ - „Shh, just lest me rest..“ Chanyeol cut me off and I sighed a little. „Just don't fall asleep..“ I muttered and he nodded.

 

„You and Chelsie.. is she trying to win you?“ I asked curious and Chanyeol backed away to look atme smirking: „Why are you asking, ha?“ - „Just.. because you two seemed close already.. I know her behaviour..“ I said and he laughed a little: „I like you more than her, no matter what she's trying.“ I just smiled and looked at him as he placed his head back on my shoulder. „Chanyeol.. let's continue walking, I'm feeling cold.“ - „Should I give you my jacket Mina?“ - „No.. it's fine.“ I replied but Chanyeol took out his jacket already.

....

„Chanyeol No..“ I pleased but he already placed it over my shoulder and I sighed loudly before taking it on correctly. „Come..“ he said and stood up, but I grumbled: „You're going to freeze..“ - „It'll be fine, come on my little idiot.“ he called me and I just followed him.

 

Such a luck, after 30 minutes of walking in the dark from then on, we arrived our place and Chanyeol went into his tent immediately. I explained what happened and the teacher was okay with it. We ate later on but Chanyeol didn't came out, I waited for him, then I noticed, I had still his jacket on and just cuddled my body into it a little more with Luhan beside me.

 

„How many boxes did you find?“ - „None Luhan.. Chanyeol got hurt and.. I was too stupid to use the map correctly.“ I replied and Luhan nodded: „This Team is awkward, I mean, Mandy is a horrible partner for me. I would have more luck if I had you with me..“ - „Why, what is she doing?“ I asked confused and he said: „She's trying to make me stop loving you.. Also she's mean here and there, super stupid, you know..“ I had to laugh a little and replied: „Oh yep, I know.“

 

It became more quiet and all the students went to their beds as I walked to Chanyeol's tent and opened the zipper. „Chanyeol..?“ I asked whispering and he opened his eyes to look at me and started to smile. I stepped in and closed the zipper again, sitting down next to the lying man in front of me. „How are you?“ - „I'm freezing even though I have my pullover on and warm pants..“ he replied and I looked down to my body, took the jacket off immediately and placed it over his body like a blanket. Carefully I bend over him to grab another blanket and placed it on top of him: „Why haven't you used this?“ I asked him but he shook his shoulders: „I don't know..“ his voice seemed to be weak and I touched his foehead gently. „You.. have fever.“ I said with a sad expression and he just nodded: „That could be it, right?“ - „I'll get you a cold and wet face cloth okay? Give me a minute.“ I answered but Chanyeol grabbed my hand as I stood up: „Stay with me.“ he muttered and I looked back to him: „Oh Chanyeol.. I will, just let me get it first.“ my eyes looked sad and he nodded, let me go and I stepped out.

 

„What are you doing there?“ Mandy asked me. „Chanyeol got hurt today.. I'm taking a little care of him.“ - „Why?! You shouldn't, you know why.“ - „Mandy.. I am just going to bring him a face cloth for his fever..“ I answered but she kinda yelled at me: „No >I< will take care of him, understand?!“ I nodded and walked away, the thing is just, Chanyeol heard the conversation.

....