0.7

A Beautiful Stranger

The next mornign was already here as I packed my last things together and Luhan helped me with my tent because I still had a headache like hell, my fever was almost gone. I sat down on a bole near the camp fire place and suddenly Chanyeol sat down next to me, what a wonder.

 

„You're alright?“ - „Sure.“ I said casual and cuddled myself into my jacket. I don't know, I just didn't want to talk to Chanyeol. Maybe I wasn't angry, but a little jealous. How could he just say yes to it? „D-Do you have anyone to sit next to you in the bus?“ - „I don't think so.“ I replied. „Would you like to sit next to me?“ - „Isn't Chelsie..“ I stopped myself from talking and continued: „I mean, isn't anyone already sitting next to you?“ - „No..?“ Chanyeol answered a little confused and let out a little sigh: „Do you have still a high temperature? (fever)“ - „I don't know..“ I answered unsure and he was going to place his hand on my forehead as I backed away awkwardly, asking: „What are you doing?!“ - „I.. just wanted to feel if you still have fever..“ he replied, a little unsure what was going on and I came closer again to let him do it. „I think it's gone..“ - „Ah..“ I answered uninterested and stood up to take my case and placed it into the bus already. Chanyeol walked forewards and sat down on the window, me next to him.

 

Yep, this was awkward, he felt I wasn't my usual self. „my headache is getting worse..“ I said as the busdriver started to drive home. „Rest your head on my shoulder.“ - „Better not. People will look weird.“ I said but Chanyeol sighed: „Who cares, come on.“ - „No.“ - „Mina.“ - „No Chan-“ I stopped my sentence because he placed his arm around me and pressed my body against his, my head rested on his shoulder. „Now sleep.“ He said and I just let out a loud sigh: „Idiot..“

 

I slept the whole way back home, all those 2 hours, and when we arrived, I woke up by my own and looked around. „Oh, we're here..“ I mutterd and Chanyeol nodded. I carefully removed his arm from my shoulders and sat straight up, stretching my arms in front of my body. „Is your mom going to pick you up Mina?“ - „I'll walk..“ I replied and Chanyeol nodded: „Me too..“ I took my case and waited for Chanyeol to finish up.

 

We didn't talk at all, I saw that Chanyeol wanted to say something here and there but then he stopped and just walked along with me. As we reached his house, he said: „Get well soon.“ I nodded and was going to walk to my house, with saying: „Good- (bye)“, but Chanyeol cut me off: „What have I done to you? Did I hurt you? Anything?“

....

Damnit Chanyeol, do you really have to do this now? I turned around to him and stepped closer again: „No..nothing. Everything is fine.“ - „Mina don't lie to me, what's wrong..“ Chanyeol asked worried and I just stared at the floor wih a sigh: „I told you.. nothing's wrong.. I'm just dizzy.“, I looked up again and saw his worried face. „You're still lying.. but alright, if you don't want to tell me what's wrong, it'll be fine too.. I guess?“ Chanyeol said unsure and was sad about my answers. „J-Just make sure to get healthy.“ He almost stuttered and I nodded: „You get some rest too..“

 

I stayed at home the next day to get more rest. My fever was gone but I didn't want to go to school already. My father left for a few days because he couldn't handle my mothers behaviour and it was quiet in our house. 8PM and I just rolled around in my bed, as suddenly..

 

Chanyeol 8:00
Do you go to school tomorrow?

Mina 8:02
I guess so..

 

Chanyeol 8:05
Alright, we'll meet at our blanket. You gotta tell me what's wrong.

 

And I didn't answer anymore. I mean, what should I have answered? „Okay.“ or what? I don't know if I should tell him that the thing with Chelsie is pissing me off, or the fact that Mandy keeps hurting me. Why am I even thinking about that yet? Maybe he has forgotten all that by tomorrow, … or.. not?

I stood up earlier this morning to make sure I would be at the blanket on the right time. Not too late, but maybe a little earlier. As I walked up the stairs full of confidence, I stopped at the second last stair and saw Chanyeol. I breathed in, walked up the last two stairs and saw Chelsie already sitting there. Great, I didn't expect this to be honest. Chanyeol looked in my direction and I opened my eyes widely as his eyes met my figure, turned around and ran down the stairs.

....

„MINA!“ I heard him yelling but I didn't stop walking. „MINA COME ON. DON'T RUN AWAY!“ He run after me but I was faster because I was a little more far away and could find my hiding spot in the toilet.

 

 

I could have just walked towards him, why did I run away? I hit my head with my fist and mumbled: „You're so stupid, so stupid.“

 

Slowly I walked out of the toilet and walked into the class, sat down and looked around. Chanyeol wasn't here, huh? Basically, no one was here. „Why was oppa yelling after you?“ A friend of Mandy asked me and I just said: „I don't know.“ - „You don't? Oh girl..“ Mandy came out and I saw her with her evil eyes. „I haven't talked to him Mandy, I swear..“ - „Do you think I am blind? What was that situation in the bus 2 days ago? You were goddamn cuddled onto his body. Lucikly nobody is here.“ She said and took out her knife to cut a wound next to my recent wound on my wrist. „You're hurting me, stop!!“ I pleased but she pressed it even deeper into my skin. „Could you please stop..“ I begged and she finally took her knife back.

 

I just covered my wound with a handkerchief and hoped that it would soak the blood all up. Suddenly Chanyeol and Chelsie came in, Chelsie held his hand, but Mandy? Mandy look, she's holding his hand. I was kind of talking to myself but Mandy didn't pay attention at all until Chelsie finally let go of his hand. He walked in front of my table, pressed both hands on each end of it and yelled at me: „WHAT? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU THAT YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME?“ I was shocked, why was he yelling at me? I got scared and teared up a little by his yell, „HUH?“

....

he continued asking, then he looked down to my wrist and saw the heavy blood on my handkerchief. „W-What's that.. You.. got hurt?“ he became calm again and looked into my glossy eyes: „Ah Mina.. I am sorry..“ - „Stop.“ I said and looked away. „I just want to know what I have done to you..“ Chanyeol was ashamed that he yelled at you and took the handkerchief to wipe away the blood from my wrist but I yelled: „Stop touching me!“ and his eyes were glossy now too. He still held onto my wrist but then he slowly placed the handkerchief down on the table and let go of my wrist carefully.

 

He just passed by and Chelsie didn't even dare to look at me. Why was she holding his hand anyways? Wait, did they have their date already? Aish.. I just teared up more and tried to stop my blood as Luhan walked in casually. As his eyes looked towads me, he walked to me slowly and asked: „What's wrong dear?“ - „A stranger hurt me when I was walking to school.. that man just grabbed me and hurt me..“ I tried to explain and Luhan nodded, knowing Mandy was the one who hurt me and Luhan took my hand gently: „Let me look at it.. ah.. so deep..“ I just couldn't hold my tears in anymore and just started to cry. „Mina...“ Luhan looked up worried and rubbed my arm gently: „Stop..“ he pleased me but I just cried out more and more until Luhan brought me into a hug and comforted me a little: „Shh.. calm down ha..“ - „How can I when everyone's hurting me?“ I asked loudly and Chanyeol swallowed his spit. // Did I hurt her? // Chanyeol kind of asked that to himself and sighed, looked down ashamed. // Does she know the thing about Chelsie? I mean, Chelsie is also talking bad about Mina in front of me.. // Chanyeol thought to himself.

....

The lessons passed and we, Luhan and I, sat down in the cafeteria - on a table with Chanyeol and Chelsie. After a little while of awkward silence, luhan asked: „M-Mina? Would you like to go to the ball event with me? I know I'm asking late because it's already tomorrow but.. you know..“ - „Sure.. I mean, I have to find a dress but I guess I can do that.“ I smiled at him. Chanyeol didn't seem to be amused by that..

....

„Oh Chanyeol, We can have our date tomorrow at the ball event! What do you think?“ Chelsie asked and Chanyeol said: „Why not.. fine.“ I looked at him with a sad mood, he noticed it and I looked away immediately. Chanyeol sighed and asked: „Is your wound still hurting? Sorry for yelling at you.“ I looked up surprised and said: „Ah.. yes it's burning..“ - „I didn't mean to scare you..“ Chanyeol continued and I just nodded. 



This chapter is a little longer so I hopeyou enjoy it ^^ It took me such a long time to get started