0.11

A Beautiful Stranger

I stepped a feet a feet closer as suddenly a shot fell. I was shocked and looked around, then I saw 2 guys with gun, dressed weird and everone started to run. Now I noticed that Luhan was already away and felt Chanyeol's grab on my hand. He just grabbed me and started to run along with me. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't even tell how scared I was. „Come here!“ Chanyeol said and walked to the right side of the hallway, as I just looked back and heard another shot.

....

Chanyeol looked around and saw tha Janitors chamber, I think there were 3 of these in the whole building. Chanyeol tried to open it and luckily – it wasn't locked. We walked inside quickly and locked the door from inside. There were some small slids to let some light through it, but it wasn't so much.

 

I just breathed hardly, in and out, like if I was dying or something. I swallowed my spit and calmed my breath a little until I looked up to Chanyeol and heard another shot. It seemed to be more far away this time, but still my whole body was shaking and I grabbed onto Chanyeols hoodie– on each arm – my head? - pressed onto his chest. He wore skinny jeans underneath it, some dark blue ones

....

....

„Shh..“ he over my hair but I didn't let go of him. „They'll find us..“ I murmured and slowly let go of him. I saw that there was a shelf behind him and we could hide underneath it. „Chanyeol, turn on you phone to give me some light, I know a hiding place.“ I said and he did what I wanted. I saw some big chests standing on the floor, some cans and even a blanket on the shelf. I carefully shove two chests in front of the shelf, it was fitting perfectly. We could hide behind it and we could be save then. Chanyeol helped me to place some cans on top of the chests and some other stuff, just to make it look regular.

 

Another shot, it seemed to be closer this time. „Go and hide.“ Chanyeol said and I looked at him: „But..“ - „I will finish this and come to you.“ he replied and I nodded, crawling into out hiding place and covered my body with the blanket already. It was so darf behind those boxes, so I just closed my eyes to not panic even more. I heard Chanyeol coming to me and he still had his phone on so we could see each other. He tookthe box and pulled it to us so that we were completelyhidden now. The column was very small so we actually had no choice but to cuddle with ach other. I placed the panket over him and sighed. „Wait..“ He said and stretched out his arm a little for me to lay on it as if it was a pillow.

 

Three more shots fell. I just closed my eyes because I was so scared and with his other hand Chanyeol pulled my body even closer to his, trying to comfort me. „Don't worry..They won't find us. You built up sich a good hiding place, no one will notice it..“ Chanyeol said but I just sighed: „I don't know.. why are they shooting anyways.. are they searching someone or what..“ Chanyeol's phone was still our light and I looked up to him carefully, then it came to my mind again – the thing that happened before the shot fell. I said I wanted to leave him alone because of Mandy. And because of that, I backed away a little and looked down: „Ah we shouldn't lay so close to each other...“ - „Why not?“ Chanyeol asked and continued: „You don't like it?“ - „Mandy.. she..“Chanyeol cut me off: „Stop. I don't care about her.“ I looked back up to him and he brought me closer again: „Stop acting like you don't want to be with me, just because of her.“ he said and I just swallowed my spit, he knew I liked him..

 

„Chanyeol.. I don't think that's a good Idea..“ - „Why?“ - „I don't know Mandy..-“ I got cut off.I couldn't talk. Chanyeol kissed me – right now. He just kissed me. I didn't even notice it a first. Then I saw him in front of me, closing his eyes during the kiss until I finally realized what was going on. Slowly I closed my eyes too but before I could feel his soft lips and relish this moment, he backed away already. My eyes blinked: „Ch-Chan..“ I got cut off once again by his hand covering my mouth: „Shh..“ that was because Chanyeol heard the footsteps of someone coming closer to us and he turned out his phone immediately.

....



I know this is much shoter than a regulas Chapter of mine but I wanted to at least upload this part for today ^^ 
The pictures are from the Columbine High School in America, once there was an amok too. I saved much information about it, about a year ago I guess. I found it so interesting that I really wanted to create something like that into my story as well. Please Comment, Subscribe, Upvote - it's all up to you <3