0.6

A Beautiful Stranger

Chanyeol just smiled at me and didn't move his hand from my cheek as he heard me those words saying. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The day passed and it was already evening as I woke up. Chanyeol placed another blanket over me while I was sleeping and changed the face cloth a few times to keep my forehead cold.

 

I woke up and found himself lying next to me, not even far away but cuddled on my body. I think he just wanted to keep me warm. I looked up and saw his eyes – they were closed. I saw his lips – they were smiling. As I looked down, I found his arms around me. Ah Chanyeol-ah.. why are you doing this to me. I didn't really know him, I didn't know much about him, I just know that he seems to be a lovely person. Wait, what it Luhan sees this, or Mandy. I just looked up again and I still found him smiling so I placed my hands on his chest carefully and just stayed in that position.

 

After some minutes I found him moving a little and when I carefully opened my eyes, I noticed he was awake. „Oh.. I'm...-“ he cut off his sentence and removed his arms from my body and sat straight up in seconds.

.. ..

I just giggled and said: „It's okay.. but.. Chanyeol? Have you something to eat for me? I'm starving..“ - „Me too.. Wait, I think I got something for us!“ Chanyeol said and stood up. The class wasn't back yet, so no food for us. But Chanyeol came with his backpack and packed out some fruits. Apples, 2 bananas, a pear and a knife to cut the pear in half so each of us could have a bit of it. „You're the best.“ I smiled at him and he laughed: „Thank my mom when you see her next time.“ - „I will, I will.“ I said.

 

I don't know, Chanyeol and I, we didn't talk a lot. I was really surprised that he told me about his relationship with Mandy. „Chanyeol.. if you would describe your personality, what would be the best description of your character?“ I asked him and he smiled: „Ahh.. let me think.. I am..joyful, I guess. Most of the time. I can get angry easily when it comes to special situations.. sensitive.. I am very sensitive.. lovely, cuddly.. well okay that's not a description of my character but..I don't know.. uhm.. happy..“ he said thoughtful, then he nodded: „Yep..I guess that's it.“

 

„How about you?“ he asked out of sudden and I looked at him: „About the same.. but I am not getting angry fast.. I keep it in my head and let it grow over me until it reches a point where I say my mind.“ I replied and he nodded: „Hmmh..“ slowly we heard the class coming back and chanyeol the little light in my tent because it was almost dark outside.

 

Luhan walked into my tent immediately and hugged me out of sudden so that I fell back into a laying position: „MINAAAA“ he said joyful and I just replied: „Ok what horrible things must Mandy have done to you that you are so happy to see me?“ I laughed and Chanyeol did a well. Luhan let go of me and said: „Ahh, the usual things..Oh she also said you shouldn't talk to Chanyeol anymore.“ Chanyeols eyes widened a little and he looked worried at me. „She really said that?“ Chanyeol asked and Luhan nodded: „I don't know why..“ Chanyeol was a little angry, I could tell it by his expression and he was about to stand up, as I said: „Where are you going?“ - „Gotta talk to Mandy.“ Chanyeol replied serious and out of sudden I loudly said: „NO!“ both of them looked at me. „Why not?“ Chanyeol asked and I became more quiet, saying: „She will hate me even more.. and bully me more often.. don't Chanyeol.. please.“ I pleased him and he sighed: „Aish why can't I do anything against your words?! Alright Alright, I won't talk to her.. But if something similar is coming up again from , I will talk to her!“ Chanyeol was really serious and I nodded a little scared. I didn't know him like that.

 

Suddenly Chelsie opened the zipper of my tent and she said: „Oh Chanyeol, here you are, can you come out for a little? I need someone to talk to.“ Chanyeol looked at me with an expression like: „Is it okay if I go?“ and I just nodded. Luhan stayed with me and caressed my cheek a little. „Luhan.. Those wounds are from Mandy, I didn't do it by my own.“ - „WHAT?“ - „SHH! Idiot.“ I said with anger and he looked at me worried: „Why didn't you say anything?“ - „If Chanyeol finds out that mandy keeps doing this to me, he will explode. And then Mandy will ruin my life.. she told me that.. every time I get too close to Chanyeol, she's going to hurt me with her knife.“ I explained and luhan sighed: „You should really talk to Chanyeol about that...“ - „I shouldn't.“ I just replied but Luhan looked at me worried: „You're stupid my girl..“ - „I know I know..“ then I smiled by his words and I sat up straight in front of him, hugged him carefully and said: „Gladly you're here.. I can hug you whenever I want..“ Luhan laughed a little and placed his hands around my body, caressing my back a little and rested his head on my shoulder.

 

Meanwhile, Chelsie took Chanyeol on his hand and walked with him to the camp fire. They both sat down on a bole and she hook onto his arm. As a viewer of this, you could tell that Chanyeol didn't really like that behaviour of her but he just let it go like that. „What's the matter that you want to talk to me? Your best friend is even closer to you, Chelsie.“ Chanyeol said but she just giggled: „I wanted you to come out because..“ she rested her head on his shoulder and continued: „I find you really cute Chanyeol. I know we haven'ttalked a lot but I like you.“ Chanyeol was shocked. Someone really liked him? He shook his head and just answered: „I like you too, you seem nice.“ He didn't want to go too intense to not give her the feel of something serious would go on but she already backed away in joy and said: „Really?!“ - „Really.“ Chanyeol smiled and she grinned: „Aigo.. nice to hear.“

 

Luhan already walked out and watched this from afar. // What is she trying to do?! // Luhan thought to himself and sat down on a bole next to them, pretending to listen to music.

 

„Come on, go out with me.. if you don't like it, just let's never date again.“ Chelsie said and Luhan opened his eyes widely. He knew I got a thing for Chanyeol. Luhan swallowed his spit and sighed a little. Chanyeol just looked at her, saying: „Chelsie I..“ - „Oh come ooon.“ She begged and kissed his cheek twice. Chanyeol blushed and said: „Alright, why not?“

.. ..

// Whoa, did he really.. // Luhan didn't finish his thoughts as Chelsie suddenly looked over to him and Luhan looked away immediately. // .. // he thought and just stayed there as if nothing has happened. // Mina.. I am sorry.. // Luhan continued thinking.

 

„Mina! Guess what!“ Chelsie came into my tent excited. I still had a bit fever but it was lower again. „What?“ - „Chanyeol's going on a date with me!“ She giggled all around and I opened my eyes and mouth widely: „WHAT?!“ I was shocked but I didn't let my anger grow over me. „CRAZY RIGHT?!“ she fangirled and I just thought: // Yeah.. crazy -.- // I smiled at her and said: „Good luck!“ - „Thanks! You should finally take your heart and make up with Luhan!“ she said and I just laughed: „You know that won't happen..“

 

Oh yes, you know how to hurt me, right? I mean, it was wrong to fall for Chanyeol so easily after a few days, but whats with her and him then? They didn't even talk once...