0.12

A Beautiful Stranger

btw this is how I imagined the hiding place:
....


„Oh boy, I bet they're hiding everywhere, them little s.“ One guy said and he tried to open the door. „Locked. For sure.“ - „Just let's move on and search for some others in the classrooms.“ the other guy said, he seemed to be the one who wasn't too much into shooting COMPLETELY EVERYONE. „Nah, those are the places where most of the students hide. Trust me. AR YOU LISTENING INSIDE THERE? I'm COMING.“ the brave one said.

....

He just shot at the entrace and opened the door. „Nothing.“ he sighed and looked around. „I told you, let's go to the classrooms.“

Meanwhile – As I heard them talking before coming in, I pressed my head onto Chanyeols chest and he held me so tight onto his body like never before, I really felt his grip on my back, still pressing me onto his body. I tried to breath through my nose but it was hard because there wasn't much air.

 

„Sht! Ah shut up! I think I heard something.“ the'boss' said and I just stopped breathing now, I held in my breath – I was never so scared, I even heard my heart beating.

 

Both of them were quiet, Chanyeol held in his breath as well and the one sighed: „Are you serious? Here's no one, let's move.“ - „Why do you make such a stress?!“ the boss-guy said and the other guy just shook with his shoulders. „Alright alright. Just let me..“ the boss-guy said, loaded his gun and shot around in the room until he was happy with his doings. He let the door open and they walked away again.

 

Both of us waited a little until their footsteps where too fas away to be heard and I backed away, breathing heavy. I just placed my head on Chanyeols arm again to use it as a pillow, as I felt his lips pressing a soft kiss on my forehead: „My brave girl.“ he breathed out, his breah was uneven and strong, you really could tell he held it in before.

 

„Are you okay?“ He asked with a smooth voice and I nodded: „Sure sure.. you?“ - „My heart beats so fast Mina..“ he said, placed his hand on his chest and smiled a little.

....

I smiled at him a little and suddenly the box moved and Chanyeol opened his eyes widely. As I looked behind me, I just saw a gun – positioned on my head. „YOU, BOTH, stand up.“ the boss-guy yelled at me. I just lifted up my arms shortly and stood up. „Walk forward.“ The guy pressed the gun at my lower back to push me forward and Chanyeol stood beside me. „Oh look Kevin, what a beauty we got here.“ the boyy-guy said to the other one and he started to caress my cheek a little. I wasn't amused by that but I just let it go over me.

 

„Stop that.“ Chanyeol walked a feet forward and the boss-guy lifted up his gun: „Step a feet closer and I blow your head away. So shut up.“ Chanyeol just swallowed his spit by that and the boss-guy put down his gun again: „The lovely boyfriend hah?“ - „Just don't ing touch her!“ Chanyeol kinda yelled and the boss-guy lifted up his gun once more: „I TOLD YOU TO ING SHUT UP, DIDN'T I?“ and he almost shooted Chanyeol - „DON'T!“ I squeaked - my hands were shaking so much, my legs were weak. „Do whatever you want with me, just don't shoot him. Come on tocuh me, I know you want that.“ I said scared but it helped. „Why didn't you say that from the start little girl?“ and he slapped my a little before coming closer to my face: „I'll kill myself in a few minutes.. but before that.. give me a last kiss ha, I'll make it rough.“ he just kissed me right away and Chanyeol really burned inside because of watching that.

....

He backed away again and grabber around at my body. That so called Kevin looked at me worried and I lip-said: „Can you help me?..“ he walked to the boss guy: „Let them walk, I know in which room Jiyeon is.“ - „Let me just finish this.“ the boss-guy said and looked at Chanyeol again: „You're lucky that your girl is a little ty.“ and smirked at Chanyeol. „You little..“ - „CHANYEOL ING SHUT UP.“ I yelled at him and Chanyeol became quiet. „Maybe I should kill you both too ha?“ the boss-guy walked around with his huge gun in his hands, looking at us until my weaks were so weak that I collapsed. Suddenly Chanyeol walked to me, just to look if I was okay – and a shot fell.

....

That was too fast for the boss-guy, the movements of Chanyeols body, rushing towards me.

 

„CHANYEOL!“ I yelled and stood up while the two guys left. „I-I'm fine.“ Chanyeol said and I looked at his arm, god damn the shot grazed his arm, but still it was bleeding heavy. „No you're not.. You're such a stupid one. Why did you look after me ha?“ I kinda bashed him and he just smiled down at me: „Because I love you Mina... I love y-..“ I cut him off: „Chanyeol.. stop.. let's talk about that later. You need the ambulance..“ Carefully I took a look at his wound and was already tearing up as he looked down to me: „Mina don't cry now, I'm fine..“ - „I guess there are already some out there.“ I said, not caring about his recent words and just walked out with him as I saw a lot of police cars and some cars of the ambulance.

 

„PLEASE HELP US, HE GOT SHOOTED.“ I yelled and now they realized that we were leaving the school and two of the paramedics ran towards us to help Chanyeol with his arm and of course, he had to go into the hospital. No matter how often he said he would be okay, I knew it is hurting like hell.



Thanks to all my subscribers and those who read my story!!! :) once again I couldn't write so much... idk the time is passing so fast.. I just hope you liked that Chapter.