0.10

A Beautiful Stranger

Chanyeol and I slowly walked to the nurse, I heard him breathing. His breath was so loud and harsh, I was kind of afraid of it, it sounded like a dangerous bear or somehing. Because I was scared, I just kept quiet and let him walking next to me.

 

„Oh my.. what happened?“ the 'nurse' said. It wasn't a real nurse but we called her like that. She was around 50, maybe 52, really friendly though. „Someone hurt her.“ Chanyeol replied before I could and the nurse was shocked. „Okay okay, wait, I got something for that, Stretch your arm away from your body.. this will burn a little.“ She said and I nodded, followed her steps and I saw her dapping on my wound. I squeaked a little and took my arm away from here. „A little? It's burning like hell..“ I murmured as I sat on that high bed as Chanyeol looked to the nurse and said: „Wait, let me fix that.“ He walked towards to my body and hugged me tightly as my head was cuddled onto his chest. Chanyeol pulled his arms around me really tight and I stretched out for the nurse to clear my wound at first. I squeaked a little under that and grabbed onto Chanyeols pullover ach time she touched my wound. „Shh.. it's going to be okay soon..“ he comforted me until she stopped and went to the next process. I just let her do her things while I cuddled myself more and more on Chanyeol. „Alright I will wrap this around your arm now. Don't scratch on your wound, alright?“ she asked me and Chanyeol backed away a little so I could answer the nurse with a nodd. But even through this he didn't let go of me, had his arms still around my body and over my back carefully.

....

She finished everything and I just walked out of the room with Chanyeol following me: „Let your pullover like that. I want the teacher to see that we were with the nurse those past minutes.“ Chanyeol said and I just nodded. I was still shocked by his behaviour, not only the yelling towards Mandy, but also the nice, caring side he had shown me one more time. „Are you okay now?“ he asked and once more I just nodded. „I must have scared you huh? That you only answer me with a nod.“ Chanyeol asked with a chuckle and I laughed a little: „Yes.. the way you yelled at her was really scary.. you weren't that loud when you yelled at me, not at all..“ - „I am still sorry because of that Mina.. I didn't want to..“ - „It's fine Chanyeol..“ I cut him off and he smiled. „If she ever touches you again – promise me to come to me immediately ha? I don't want to go and check your body, if you have wounds or not.“ Chanyeol said serious and I started to think of it: „Well Chanyeol, you could only see wounds on my arms, legs and face area. The other part is my private area.“ Chanyeol laughed: „No big deal, I'm just taking your shirt and pulling it up in one second, trust me.“ I walked away from him awkwardly as he was besides me to act like if I was scared of him, when I actully really was in some kind of way.

 

He just laughed by that, as well as I did, and took me hand. He pulled on my hand until it reached his chest so he had pulled me with it and close to him again. Chanyeol held this position a little longer, that our hands were touching his chest while our fingers were crossed already – until he placed his arm down again and both of us let go slowly.. „I'm sorry..“ he said but I just smiled: „Don't apologize..“ we walked into the class as everyone looked at you. „Where have you been?“ the teacher asked serious. „We were with the nurse.“ Chanyeol replied. „Why?“ - „Look at her arm and you will find your answer.“ Chanyeol just said and the teacher was a little more serious now because of his sloppy answer but I just showed him my arm. „Did it happen here?“ - „Yes Mr..“ I replied and sat down. „What happened Mina?“ the teacher asked and I said: „I just had an acciden-“ I got cut off by Chanyeol, who said serious: „Mandy hurt her, she cut Mina's arm with a knife.“ - „Is that true, Mandy?“ the teacher asked and she shook her hand.

 

„Really now? You're lying? God you're such a ..“ Chanyeol closed his mouth because he knew the teacher would hear it. „I'm sorry.“ Chanyeol said and covered his mouth with his hand. „I better think you see the headmaster Mandy, this is something serious.“ - „BUT IT WASN'T ME! I never hurt anyone? Why is nobody believing me?“ She replied to the teacher, who then asked: „Mina, who was with you as that happened?“ I looked at the teacher in surprise and replied: „Rebecca and Lindy.“ those two were Mandy's best friends. „So, you both? Is it true what happened?“ - „No, we don't know why she even wants to give us all the fault.“ Rebecca replied and the teacher looked at me confused.

 

Chanyeol stood up in anger, walked to Mandy's seat and squatted down. „What are you doing there?!!“ Mandy asked but Chanyeol just continued digging in Mandys bag until he found her knife. „There we go.“ Chanyeol grabbed it, took it and placed it on the teachers table. „You believe me now?“ Chanyeol asked and the teacher sighed. As he looked at the knife, it was all clean. „Mina don't try to lie to us.“ the teacher said. Chanyeol almost flipped out but he kept it inside since Luhan raised his hands up: „I know that Mandy is hurting her. She cut Mina already for four times now.“ - „Yes I know it too.“ another student said. Suddenly everyone raised his hands and said they knew about it. Mandy covered her face and the teacher said: „Alright alright students, Mandy, go to the headmaster.“ Mandy stood up, took he books and walked to the headmaster in silence.

 

The school break was here and I stretched my arms above my head, then just stood up with my bag hanging on my shoulder. Luhan went with me this time. I saw Chanyeol's face as Luhan kinda took me first to be in the break with him. Poor you, you could come with us Chanyeol..

....

„I just hope she gets the right punishment.“ Luhan said as he took a bite of his apple. „Hmmh..“ I just mumbled, took his apple and took a bit as well. „What 'hmmh'? You don't want her to get a punishment?“ - „I want that she's not going to tell me 'leave Chanyeol alone' over and over again. I already know that she doesn't want it..“ I said and sighed. „Well maybe I should just do it. Maybe I should leave Chanyeol alone forever..“ I continued saying as we passed a wall where Chanyeol actually stood and heard that. Luhan stopped walking and said: „Mina don't give up on...“ he saw Chanyeol behind me and stopped his sentence as he saw Chanyeols condition. Chanyeol looked on the floor and suddenly his books fell out of his hands. I turned around and looked from bottom to top at Chanyeol. „Oh let me help you with..“ - „Leave me alone.“ Chanyeol said a little disappointed but I still squatted down to help him. „Didn't you hear me?“ Chanyeol asked and I looked up to him – him who didn't dare to take his books back up. I took all of them and placed them into his hands: „You heard what I said?“ - „Yup..“ Chanyeol wanted to seem angry, but in fact he was only sad. „Chanyeol.. I didn't mean it like that. It's just.. Mandy seems to still like you, I don't want to stand on your way.“ - „Standing on my way? That's way too late..“ Chanyeol said and I was confused: „It's too late? Why?“ - „Because you're already...“ Chanyeol looked at me, then he looked right into my eyes and saw that they were glossy. „Nothing.. forget it.“ he continued and I was confused: „You're acting so weird Chanyeol..“ my eyes were even more glossy and he mumbled: „Do you know how much I would adore it to hug you right now? I would hug you and never let go of you anymore..“ - „Chanyeol..“ - „No seriously.. I would really do that.“ he said and I just stood there, not knowing what do do, what to answer. Should I hug him?

I stepped a feet closer, as suddenly ...



Aahahaha I'm so sorry - not sorry <3 Thanks for the Subscribers, if you like this story, please give me an upvote! it would really be nice of you >.< Uhm yeah... what to say. Please Please write a comment :( I always love to read reviews... anyways It was a busy day, I feel tired and ... I need someone to cuddle.. but it's okay since I have lovely readers... right? ://