0. 1

A Beautiful Stranger

„God mom let me freaking sleep!“ I grumbled in the morning. My mom woke me up so early, I didn't want to get up. „The neighbours are already there. They have some less stuff to carry in, please darling, help a little.“ Mom begged but I just grabbed the blanket and placed it over my head. „Come on mom, this is not necessary. Sooner or later they'll become like everyone else here, talking bad about us.“ I said honest but mom took my blanket rapidly and said: „God Mina, there's also a cute guy with them.“ - „Really?“ I looked at her with huge eyes and got up immediately to take a look at the window. „The brown haired one you mean?“ I asked and she replied: „Yup, exactly.“.

 

I didn't care about my messy bed, I just took a super quick shower and brushed my hair gently. As I stepped out of the house, the parents greeted me: „Oh right, Mina is here!“ the mother said friendly. We met the family before when they were bringing all the funiture but their son wasn't with them as we invited them. „Chanyeol?“ the mom yelled lovely after him. „Hm?“ the son replied, packing a box on the ground. „Chanyeol please stop and come over for a moment.“ she continued and Chanyeol walked over to us. While walking he realized that there was a girl, whops, well, that's me. He started to smile a little and gave me his hand: „Right you must be Mina, ha? Mom told me I would have a nice girl as my neighbour in the future. She must mean you, correct?“ I blushed a little by his words and looked at his mother: „Oh my.. Thanks for talking well about me.“ my grin grew and I carefully let go of his handshake. His hands were big and caring, as well as his figure. That son of them was really tall. It's a huge different because the mother is on my size. „Is.. Chanyeol your only kid?“ - „Yeah.. but we already have enough problems with him so..“ the mother said jokingly and Chanyeol poked his mom gently: „Mom.. don't..“ he was embarassed.

 

He walked back to pick up the box and brought it into the house. „I am actually here to help you out with the furniture if you have anything for me to carry in.“ I told her and she smiled: „Whoa so nice of you. Well let's see..“ She brooded. „Ah there we go. Some of Chanyeol's clothes.“ the mother gave me the box in my hands and I walked indoors. I looked around and saw Chanyeol upstairs so I walked up too. „Hey where's your room? I got some clothes..“ I said and he looked at the box. Suddenly he spottet some boxers and other underwear of him on top and quickly took it: „Yeah let me take it.“ Chanyeol said embarassed and I looked at him confused. As I looked down to the box, I noticed quickly why he took it out of nowhere. „Nice boxers.“ I said jokingly and he just laughed: „Don't look at them little girl.“ - „Little girl?!“ I asked with anger and followed him into his room and he nodded while walking: „You're so small“ - „You're just too tall.“ I said and slightly stuck my tongue out. „Yah you!“ he said angrily but started to smile again since he couldn't stay serious.

....

I just looked around and smiled: „Your room is nice.. but still smaller than mine!“ I grinned and he placed the box on his bed: „Yeah it's because I got my own music room with some instruments so.. I had to pic a small bedroom.“ - „You play an instrument?“ I asked curious and he nodded with a smile: „More than just one. You can come over tomorrow if you want to. I would really like to show someone my instruments and play on them.“ He suggested and I nodded: „Alright alright. Is there anything where I should help you? To be honest, mom sent me over to help you guys out.“ I giggled and Chanyeol just placed his hand on his neck with a smile. He looked around and finally shook his head: „Well no I guess you don't need to help. It's fine.“ - „Alright, we'll see us tomorrow.“ I said and turned around.

 

„Wait, what was your name again?“ He asked out of sudden and I looked back at him surprised: „Mina, I'm Mina.“ - „Mina, can you go to school with me tomorrow? I don't know where it is.. And since we're going on the same school from now, you could show me the way to it.“ Chanyeol pleased. „Sure, why not.“ I smiled and waved at him before leaving the house with a grin.

 

„You seem happy, was the guy that nice? The last time I saw such a smile was a huge while ago.“ My mom said and I chuckled: „He seems friendly.. funny. He said he's playing instruments too!“ I almost couldn't stop talking but I stopped myself because mom would only nag on me. „Oh Mina..“ mommy just laughed and walked away. I couldn't wait for the next day.

***

The bell rang early and I almost jumped down the stairs to open the door quickly. „Oh, Chanyeol. It's you. WAIT, WHAT TIME IS IT?“ I said in a hurry and he chuckled: „Don't worry we still have enough time, I came a little earlier.“ - „Oh thanks god.“ I said and walked up the stairs. „Where are you going?“ Chanyeol yelled after me and I stopped, held on the railing by placing my arms sideways on it and looked at him: „I need to do my make up..“ - „Come down, you don't need that.“ Chanyeol said with rolling his eyes. „Yah look at me I need tha-“ I got cut off by him saying: „I look at you and still, you don't need it.“ Chanyeol said honestly. I just walked up and did it anyways. „Yah, little idiot you!“ He yelled after me but had to laugh with it.

 

„Ah who's yelling in my house?“ My mother said jokingly and Chanyeol bowed embarassed: „Oh my.. I am sorry Mrs..“ - „No it's fine.“ she grinned and both waited for me to come down. „if you take any longer I might need to find the way by my own!“ Chanyeol yelled and I slowly walked down: „Fine fine.“ Chanyeol looked at me and sighed: „Wash your face.“

....

- „What?!“ - „Go and wash your face.“ Chanyeol said serious and I looked at my mom in disgust: „Mom!“ My mom just laughed and walked away. „You don't need all that..“ Chanyeol kept arguing but I took him by his wrist and just walked out. „You're not my father.. or boyfriend or whatever..“ I mumbled grumpy but he laughed at me: „If your boyfriend is telling you to not wear make up, he's a good one.“ - „I don't have a boyfriend..“ I said calm and looked down. „Oh.. Well then we're both single ha.“ Chanyeol grinned but I said: „Just keep walking..“

 

I sat down at my seat in the classroom and kept talking to Chelsie, my best friend. She's a good friend but she's treating the boys wrong. One day she's with this guy, the other day she's with that one, and so on. But by herself, she's a nice girl, trust me. „Chelsie, we're getting a new guy!“ - „Who? How old is he? How Tall? .. Good loking?“ She asked with huge eyes and I laughed: „He's tall and looks good. Just wait.“

 

„This is Park Chanyeol, He's new in this town, so be nice to him. Chanyeol, please take a seat.“ Our Teacher Mrs Lee said and Chanyeol sat down, almost in the corner of the class. All the girls kept looking at him, except for me, I just looked to the front, to enjoy all their views. Sure, he's going to get popular, I bet with you guys. The way the girls looked at him and the way the boys greeted him means something. And me, you ask? Well, I am not popular at all. But I don't care so much about it. I know people who actually ARE popular at school. And still, they're nice. I just hope Chanyeol is not one of the persons who will change. Wait, what am I talking about? I don't even know him yet.

 

„M-Mina?“ He asked my shyly at the start of the second big school break. I shook my body shortly because I was shocked by his sudden voice and tap on my shoulder. „Ah.. I didn't mean to scare you.“ He bowed shortly and I just laughed: „Don't be so formly. What's going on?“ - „Can I spend my school break with you?“ He asked and Chelsie answered: „Sure you can!“ - „Chelsie he asked m-..“ I got cut off by her, saying: „We mostly sit outside. Is that okay?“ - „Uhm.. sure.. I guess?“ Chanyeol replied confused and I sighed a little, packed mybag and walked with them outdoors.

 

„Why are you asking anyways?“ I asked calmly and Chanyeol smiled: „Well.. Some girls from other classes tried to flirt with me, also some from our class.“ - „But.. Isn't that great?“ I asked confused. Why wouldn't he like that? I mean., he's a guy, you know? „I feel weird..“ He said honest and laughed a little. „Owh poor you.“ I said smiling and Chelsie looked at us from left to right, depends on who was talking. She didn't like that the situation was like that – that she wasn't in the middle of the conversation. „Would you go out with me then?“ She asked.



Yup Yup, my first Chapter. What do you think? Is the size ok? I'll make it longer next time.. and yep, I am using pics through the Chapters :) Love Ya~