I'm a Butterfly

Loveliest Confusion

Baekhyun tried scratch tried: he ing really tried to wake up early. He even bought two alarm clocks for this occasion. But it would seem that fate has other plans for him. Once again he woke up around 7:30 am: 20 minutes later he was running.  The school gate was within his view when, “hold on a second” Baekhyun thought, scanning around the area, he saw the stares of the crowd. HE EVEN SAW A FAT ERT DROOLING.

Feeling conscious, he turned and entered a nearby store instead of darting straight to school.

“This is ridiculous” Bakehyun thought to himself, he needs to go to school. After all the trouble he got himself into, it’s unthinkable to get stuck inside a candy shop. Then suddenly an idea struck him.

Three minutes later he was once again walking towards school totally engrossed on an article in the newspaper. His face was completely covered so he doesn’t know which way to go. He could only pray that he doesn’t bump on someone. As if on cue,

“What the hell? Why the hell are you reading a newspaper while walking?” an angry, y voice cried, “is this a new trend? You fanboys are going too far”.

“I’m sorry” Baekhyun panicky said, his face is still covered by the newspaper.

“Sorry?” The voice said incredulously, “you know what I think? I think you’re celebrating ‘let’s-bump-Kai-nonstop-today-day’”. Baekhyun could feel Kai rolling his eyes and his face forming a scowl as he said those things but even if Kai was pissed, he can’t just use anyone as his outlet. 

“You die hard morons should start picking your to---“. Baekhyun slammed the newspaper into Kai’s face before Kai could finish his speech.

“Why would I do that?” Baekhyun’s face was red from indignation “I don’t fancy a person who loves to hurt people, I AM NOT A MASOCHIST

 Baekhyun was going to walk away when Kai stammered a really clear “Izozorrei-iwozjazzgun-itwoz”

“What?” Baekhyun asked dumbfounded and irritated at the same time.

Kai sighed and decided to approach Baekhyun to refrain from shouting: he was inches close when he slipped because of some unnoticed wetspot on the floor. Kai yelped, his hand landing somewhere uncharted. He was going to apologize when he saw his hand on Baekhyun’s crotch. It’s big.

“I swear to hell this is an acc---” Kai never got to finish his apology. He was punched by red faced embarrassed Byun Baekhyun. Shocked by the events, Baekhyun started to run. He was running blind but he doesn’t care he actually hopes the earth swallow him whole now. Another bump with someone brought him to his senses.

“Baekhyun?” startled by the sound of his name, Baekhyun raised his head and saw chocolate brown eyes, Chanyeol.

“Did you just say Baekhyun?” Baekhyun asked dubiously, thinking he must be hearing things now.

Chanyeol chuckled; he had a really weird laugh, his nose would crinkle like a baby’s. “Yep” shaking his reddish hair.

“How did you recognize me?” Baekhyun asked, still gapping at Chanyeol.

“Well, physically you changed a little”, Chanyeol furrowed his brows, his face inches from Baekhyun’s. “Did you lose weight?”

“You’re unbelievable” Baekhyun cried “I’ve lost so much weight that my parents don’t even recognized me, and then here you are asking me if I lost weight?”

Baekhyun’s face was laced with great disbelief.

Brushing his fingers across Baekhyun’s face, “but it didn’t change the little things that makes you who are” Chanyeol whispered.