The Promise

Loveliest Confusion

“Byun Baekhyun, I really like you” Chanyeol whispered as their foreheads meet. Which is rly hard thing to do considering the height difference.  “I hope you feel the same way too”.

 

“Probably” Baekhyun answered.

 

Baekhyun wondered why he said that, it was clear as ing daylight that he has feelings for the giant. Well the good thing is it’s not such a bad answer; in fact it was a great answer since Chanyeol laughed and tightened his hold on Baekhyun.

 

“Baek, you’re driving me crazy”, Chanyeol said contentedly.

“It’ll be nice to drive you wild too” Baekhyun replied.

“You really have a dirty mouth, you know” Chanyeol laughed against soft curls of hair.

“Only when I’m with you” Baekhyun sighed in contentment.

 

Like two idiots they stood at the middle of the road waiting for cars to crush them to their deaths, for the night to grow old as they enjoy each other’s scent and warmth.

 

“I think I need to go” Baekhyun said as he loosens his hold on Chanyeol.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow then”, Chanyeol said as he ruffled Baekhyun’s curls.

 

As Chanyeol started to walk back to the carnival to where he left his sister, he thought about the beating he’ll get for ditching her but then again it was all worth it. He was turning around the corner when he heard Baekhyun call him.

As he turned, soft lips on his cheeks, and saw a blush against white cheeks. And swiftly as Baekhyun came, he vanished into his house.

 

Triumphed swelled in Chanyeol’s chest that he couldn’t help but do a little victory dance.

 

(Meanwhile at the park)

 

“Where is he?” Kai yelled in frustration. He had been calling Baekhyun for the millionth time. Minutes turned to hours and still no answer or sign of the smaller male. He was about to search the carnival once more when,

 

“If you’re looking for your boyfriend he’s not here”.

 

Kai’s heart skipped a beat; he knew that voice painfully to well. He doesn’t need to see the face to guess who the owner of the voice is because even if he doesn’t want to, it’s clear that his heart remembers what his mind was trying to eradicate.

 

“What do you want from me, Kyungsoo?”