Dirty Mouth

Loveliest Confusion

Chanyeol could feel someone shooting daggers at him. As he lifts his face, he saw a pair of sad eyes, Baekhyun. Seeing a tear trickle down Baekhyun’s face, Chanyeol felt his heart crack. Unconsciously, his feet started to move towards Baekhyun.

 

BAEKHYUN!!!”  Chanyeol screamed as he runs toward the smaller male who was running away from him.

 

“What is he doing?" Chanyeol thought, “Is he avoiding me?” They went past stalls, rides and everything related to carnivals.

 

 When Chanyeol was getting closer to Baekhyun, he once again yelled, “STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME”.

In response, Baekhyun showed him his middle finger; Chanyeol’s eyes became huge with surprise. “Oh damn, did you just gave me the middle finger?” he yelled “WOAH man I’m really right now. BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU’RE THE IEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE”.

 

“Go yourself idiot” Baekhyun yelled back.

 

As they race towards the giant fountain at the back of the park, Baekhyun accidently twist his ankle and tripped.

“Ouch” Baekhyun cried as fresh tears sprung from his eyes. He touched his ankle and felt the swell, just as he was about to curse, Chanyeol arrived.

Quickly sitting beside Baekhyun, Chanyeol’s face was full of concern, “Hey let me see your foot”.

 

“Don’t come near me” Baekhyun snapped, just as tears were starting to fall from his eyes, tiny droplets of water fell from the sky.

“ARRRGGGHHHHH just my luck” Baekhyun screamed in frustration.

“Baek, you’re acting like a baby” Chanyeol scolded him, “just shut up and let me help you”.

“Well” Baekhyun bellowed at him, “Why don’t you just leave and go back to your girlfriend”.

“What are you talking about?” Chanyeol asked, clearly confused.

Baekhyun was tired. Tired from all the running and crying, so he decided to just go straight to the point.

“You’re in love right?” Baekhyun asked, his voice strained, “Just nod if you are”. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with expecting eyes.

 

Nodding slowly, Chanyeol wondered where this was going. The moment he saw Chanyeol nod, Baekhyun’s stomach did a somersault, and his tears flowed down once again, thankfully it was raining but the ache that his heart feels continue to linger.

 

“Go back to her, she needs you”, Baekhyun yelled against the rain.

 

Understanding seem to dawn on Chanyeol, “you don’t mean my sister right?”

“What?” now it was Baekhyun’s turn to be confused.

“The girl that you saw was my sister.” Chanyeol said “You know the girl with brown hair and red shirt”. He was pointing at his hair then his shirt as he explained to Baekhyun that his sister had kept on bugging him about going to this carnival.

 

“But--” Baekhyun’s lips trembled, relief started to pave its way towards his heart but was halted, “then tell me who it is that you like”.

For the first time in their entire bickering episode, tension seemed to leave Chanyeol.

“Why do you want to know?”, Chanyeol asked.

Before Baekhyun could answer, swiftly Chanyeol wrapped Baekhyun’s arms around and him and gave him a piggy back ride.

Softly, Chanyeol whispered,

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : WOHHHOOOOOOOOOOO, I just finished this chapter and I still have no idea what’s going to happen next. MAN ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS CHANYEOL WHISPERING SOMETHING REALLY CHESSY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. WELL MAYBE FOR ME IT’S CHESSY AND IT WAS THE BEST PICK UP LINE I COULD THINK OF SO YEAH CHEERS FOR ME. I WANNA DANCE TANGO CAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’VE EVER WRITTEN A STORY THIS LONG. I MEAN I ALWAYS STOP HALF WAY IN CHAPTER ONE BUT GUESS WHAT I’M ALREADY IN CHAPTER EIGHT/WHALES/DANCES CHA-CHA/DIRTY POLE DANCING. ANYWAYS THANK YOU AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND MY STORIES. THANK YOU