Blast that Chicken Troll!

"KEY BABY"

Key's POV

 

“We have to tell him first. . . . . We just have too.”

 

“Why the need? It’s not like that anything would change if we don’t .”

 

“But I have too. “

 

“I really do not understand you Tiff, why is it so important for you that we talked to Key about this?”

 

“Because he was there for me when you weren’t.”

 

Her boyfriend's demeanor changed when she said that.

 

“I’m sorry baby, I can’t say more than that.” Yunho hugged her remorsefully.

 

“It’s important to me Yunho. Key is important to me because I love him.”

 

“Okay then, let’s go find him.”

 

I quickly took my leave after hearing that. I was behind the kitchen door when I saw the two of them talking in hushed tone. I was supposed to be getting some snacks on the pantry for the all-time battle under the bridge of soul. I did not mean to eavesdrop on the two off them. Quite frankly, I was avoiding the company of Yunho hyung that jerk.

 

 I don’t know what the two of them are talking about but my heart skipped a beat after hearing Tiffany noona saying that she loves me. It made me hope. Sure am glad I was able to get that last snatch of conversation that they had.

 

“Key! What took you so long?”  Jonghyun whined as I sat back in front of my laptop ready to have a gut wrenching battle with him on the RP realm.

 

“Shut up! Here’s your potato chips dino head.”  I tossed him his chips, smiling.

 

“I’M NOT A DINO HEAD! But thanks for these. Absolutely my favourite.” He  grabbed the bag and started opening it.

 

“You look pretty happy Key. What happened to you back there?” he inquired.

 

“Nothing that concerns you.”  I secretly smiled, setting my computer up and gearing up for the battle ahead.

 

“Ohhhhhhhhh, my Key baby is keeping secrets from me now. Come on, spill it out!”  Jonghyun jumped me on my seat only long enough time for me to save my laptop from getting crushed but not enough time for me to dodge his assaults.

 

“LET GO! LET GO OFF ME DINO BRUTE!” I tried futilely to fight him off but those darn work outs that he’s been going to are paying off.

 

“How. . . ..  many times . . . .. . do  .. . . I have to .. . .tell you. I’m not a dino. Huh. … huh. . .  huh. . .. ?“ he said tickling me on all sides.

 

“Alright .. . .alright . . .. . I’ll tell you. Let go of me already.”  I said out of breath and held my hands up in the air.

 

“Alright . .. ‘hats better then.” Jonghyun let go of me finally, he too catching his breath from the exercise.

  

“It’s really nothing. It’s just something I overheard from when I was getting our snacks from the pantry.”  I said dismissively.

 

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh some juicy gossip. I like that.”  He settled right next to me in anticipation.

 

“It’s not gossip you pabo! Tiffany noona and Yunho hyung were just talking when I passed by.” I said timidly, ashamed of being thought of as eavesdropping or tom-peeping as what the dino hyung is trying to imply.

 

“What? Have you seen them  . . .. . . ah .  .. . .er. .. . .. you know .. .” he stalled and that malicious look he gave me made me realize what it really was he was trying to say.

 

“You starved, erted snoot! NO! “  

 

“Then what is it that you saw?”  He ranted on.

 

“I said I heard something not saw something!”

 

“What is it then that you heard? Come on tell me! Tell me!”  He started to get impatient again.

 

“Jonghyun hyung, the chicken troll is ransacking you!”  and pointed at the computer screen on my laptop.

 

“Wh . . . . .WHAT?! ONEW YOU ARE GONNA DIE!”  as he quickly ran back to his computer and started hammering away with the buttons.

 

“ Tiffany noona said she loves me.”  I mumbled silently.

 

“You saying something Key?” Jonghyun spared me a moment.

 

“Nothing just go on bashing that chicken troll, he stole some of my weapons too! That jerk!”  I moved back to my keyboard as I desperately tried doing away with the chicken troll by the name of Onew.

  

“Then how about Jiyeon-shi?”   Jonghyun said that made me jerked my head back up to look at him in wonder.

 

“What was that again?” I asked him.

 

“You heard me the first time.”

 

“What about Jiyeon-shi?” I replied reluctantly.

 

“Well it seems to me that there’s something more than meets the eye with you and Jiyeon and now here you are raving about hearing Tiffany noona saying that she loves you.”

 

“Quite a mouthful for you Jonghyun hyung.”  I sarcastically replied.

 

“Look Key, I’ve seen you with Tiffany noona, and I’ve seen you with Jiyeon-shi and in both ends you’ll just have to one day think about making up your mind and as far as I can see, the other end is blocked already.”

 

“She said she loves me.”

 

“Like a brother I bet.” He smirked in my way.

 

“Even if she does, that’s a start.”

 

“A start for what? You love breaking that organ on your chest?”

 

“It’s my business whatever I do with my body hyung.”

 

“Yeah your business but you’re seeing things that you only want to see. Look at the big picture Key.”

 

“Go eat dinosaurs!” I slammed my laptop shut and walked out the room, leaving him to do whatever it is that snooty dinos like him does.

 

When I reached my room I slammed my body on the bed and closed my eyes. After a while I got tired and bored from doing nothing but heard my door creak so I continued to pretend sleeping.

  

“He’s asleep. We can talk to him about this in the morning.”  I heard Yunho hyung said.

 

“I guess it could wait another day. Let’s leave him for now honey.” Tiffany noona replied and then I heard my door closed.

 

It came back to me. What Jonghyun hyung told me earlier. Was I really making myself believe on the things that I wanted to believe?

 

Am I seeing things the way I wanted them to be?

 

What of Tiffany noona?

 

What of Jiyeon-shi?

 

I am so confused right now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

* Kolmilyo's Rambling

 

Hope this chapter suits you.

Thank you CerilynBam.

Thank you readers.

Leave a print if you please.

 

 

snow_husky's random corner:

Lalalalala~~~~~Will Key just give up on Tiffany? Will he realise his true feelings for Tiffany and

Jiyeon? Who is he going to choose? Keke, keep on reading and you'll find out XD