HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEYBABY!!!!!!!!!

"KEY BABY"

Narrator's POV

It was a nice Sunday morning. Key was still sleeping when his other four friends came over to his house.

Key's POV

"Icecream~~Icecream~~Don't go!!" I pleaded.

I looked at the wavering icecream infront of my eyes. It was my favourite flavour - mint icecream with choc chip!!! I tried to grab it but it floated further away from me. Nooooo!!! Please don't leave me!!!! I didn't eat you for soooo long!!!

I quickly ran after the icecream, my stomach grumbling with hunger. Suddenly, something blocked my airpipe, making me unable to breathe. I struggled to free myself from the invisible hand. 

The weight on my chest got heavier and heavier. It felt as if a thousound, no, a MILLION elephants were stomping on my chest. I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!! My lungs ached for air. I could feel consciousness drifting away from me. I DIDN'T EAT MY ICECREAM YET!!!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE ME AFTER I'VE FINISHED EATING MY ICECREAM!!!!!!! 

I waved my hands blindly, trying to get rid of that hand blocking my airpipe. SMACK! My hands hit something near my face. Suddenly, someone screamed.

"YAAAAOOOWWWW!!!!!!!THAT HURTS!!!!!!"

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Then, I saw Jonghyun jumping up and down hysterically next to my bed. His floppy hair was moving up and down as well.  I burst out with hysterical laughter that was accompanied with hiccups.

"HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!YOU LOOK LIKE A STANDARD CLOWN!!!" I laughed till tears were threatening to overwhelm me.

"Aish!" Jonghyun stopped jumping and sat down on my bed. Looking around, I realised Minho, Onew and Taemin were also surrounding my bed. Hmm.....Something must be up........

Suddenly, an alarming question appeared in my mind. Just how the heck did they get into my house??

"The door wasn't locked so we just came in." Minho said casually as if reading my mind. Seems like my mind is too busy these days, how could I have forgotten to lock the door?? What if a thief with nuclear bombs and poison arrows comes in and murders me??!!!

"Don't worry. We will protect you if that happens. If that ever will happen." Jonghyun said as he fixed up my hair. I realised then that I have voiced my concern aloud. I must look like a crazy man with nest-like hair to them.

"So, what are you guys here for?" I asked. Today's Sunday, shouldn't they be hanging out with their girl friends? By girl friends, I mean female friends, not lovers. They don't even have lovers. Not that they want to have any.

"Can't we be here without a reason?" Taemin asked me with puppy eyes. Awww, so cute! I ruffled his hair playfully. He should have a cardboard hanging on his neck, saying 'DON'T LOOK! BEWARE OF THE DANGEROUS CUTENESS!'.

"Of course you can! But usually, you guys don't come without a reason." I looked at them from face to face, confusion clouding my eyes. Something must be up! Maybe today is April Fool's Day? So they want to joke around with me??

"Key, you were shouting for something while you were sleeping. What were you shouting for?" Onew asked immediately.

"Oh, I dreamed of choc chip mint icecream. It looked so yummy!!! But then it floated away." I said sadly. My stomach grumbled along.

"Onew hyung, can you pleeaaasse buy something for me to eat? I'm about to starve to death." I flashed my eyelashes at him, blinking rapidly.

"Sure thing kid. I'm gonna go grab some chicken and the icecream you want." Onew laughed and hurried out of the door. For some reason, I think he's hiding something. No, they're all hiding something.

"Minho, tell me. What are you guys up to?" I crawled over to where Minho was sitting and whispered.

"Nothing kiddo. Don't be so suspicious." Minho replied as he wiggled his index finger at me.

"I'm going out too. Going to get some drinks for our dear Key baby." Minho chuckled and walked out. 

What the hell is happening??? What are they up to? Why did they come over?? There must be a reason!

"Jonghyun hyung, you're the best! Come on, tell me what's happening." I crawled over to him and sat on his lap.

"Nothing Key baby, just relax and enjoy this Sunday morning!" Jonghyun fiddled with my fringe, smoothing it then messing it up again.

I sighed and lowered my head. Why are they so difficult to crack??? I'm so excited about what's going to happen. Is there going to be a party at my house? Maybe we can play X-BOX and then eat pizza for lunch?

Suddenly, I realised there was still a ray of hope. I looked up and found Taemin sitting on my study chair. He was playing with his phone. Hehehehe.......

"Taemin~~~Tell Key oppa the truth, what are they planning to do?" I slowly crawled over to Taemin. Jonghyun grabbed hold of my waist.

"Key baby, don't move! I didn't finish playing with your hair yet." Jonghyun said quickly, as if sensing that Taemin was about to crack. He yanked me back and placed me on his legs.

"You're my hyung, not oppa. I'm a guy!" Taemin protested.

"But you look just like a girl. If I can just make you wear that blonde wig I bought for cosplay, then you're exactly like a girl!" I jumped up from Jonghyun's lap and walked over to Taemin.

"I-" Taemin was about to protest again when I placed my finger on his lips.

"Now tell me, what are they up to???You're a good boy aren't you? So tell me." I whispered into his ear.

"I....can't tell!" Taemin shouted and ran out of the room. Wow, I must say that that boy really can run.

"Oh come on! What's up with you guys!" I walked grumpily over to my bed and threw myself on it. I started punching the pillow. Hmph! So mean!! They all know what's going to happen, only I don't! It's not fair!

"Awww, poor Key baby. You will know soon." Jonghyun said silkily and pulled me towards him. I settled on his chest as he played with my fingers. Aish, it's not like I'm a toy or a doll!

I punched lightly on his face.

"What-are-you-guys-up-to?!" I said with each punch.

"Key!! You don't want your oppa to become a pigface do you?" Jonghyun complained as he rubbed his face.

"Oppa?!! You're my hyung! I'm a male!" I said furiously. It's one thing saying Taemin is like a girl, but it's another when people call ME a girl!!!!! DO I LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A GIRL?!!!!!!!!!

"Ok ok. I'm your hyung, your hyung." Jonghyun surrendered and started playing with my face. Squeezing and pinching it. I sighed. I guess I won't be able to change my destiny of becoming Jonghyun's toy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!" Minho, Onew, Jonghyun andTaemin shouted. I nearly fell off Jonghyun's lap. Turning around, I saw Onew holding up a cake with sooo many candles on it my eyes were blurry from the piercing light. Minho was juggling three bottles of coke while Taemin was holding presents.

"Omg......" I whispered. It.....it was so moving!!!!!! This is the best birthday ever!!!!!!! My eyes started to tear up. I even forgot that today was my birthday, but they still remembered.......

I jumped up and hugged Onew with so much force that the cake nearly fell.

"Thank you! Thank you guys! I'm so....so happy!" I sobbed. Onew, Taemin and Minho put down the things in their hands. They formed a group hug, with me in the middle.

"I wish Key can grow taller so we can have a fair match on basketball." Minho said. I punched him lightly on his head.

"I wish Key can be happy all year long!" Taemin said cheerfully.

"I wish Key can become richer and buy me chicken everyday!" Onew said. I laughed out loud and pinched his cheeks.

"I wish Key can be Shinee's Key Baby forever!" Jonghyun said.

"And I wish I can be with you guys for eternity!" I said earnestly. They closed in around me and gave me a loving group hug. Thank you guys, thank you. I will remember this significant birthday forever.

After saying all our wishes, we cut the cake carefully. It was a black forest cake full of cream and strawberries!!! Yummy......

Minho smeared some cream on my nose when I was cutting the cake. How dare you! I chased him with the plastic knife as he ran for his dear life. Laughter surrounded us. Jonghyun was dipping his finger with cream and tried to flick the cream at Onew. Onew dodged and ran away. Poor Taemin was the victim, his face was dotted with cream because Jonghyun targetted his finger at him.

I laughed at the scene infront of me. It was so simple and nice that it made me nearly cry again. Jonghyun spotted me and smiled.

"There there there, don't be so dramatic. It's just a birthday celebration." Jonghyun wiped the trickling tears away from my cheeks. It's not JUST a birthday celebration! It was a sign of friendship! When mum and dad went overseas, I always celebrated my birthday alone. Now I have Taemin, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun to celebrate it with me!

"Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" The door bell rang. We looked faces to faces. Who will that be?